Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilith Vatore...

Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
Just broke into my sim's house in the middle of the night, drained his blood, and then proceeded to wash all of his dirty dishes after he passed out.

So, I guess that's what "good vampire" means? :D
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    A while back while my sim was at a restaurant, Lilith Vatore did that vampire sneak walk into a restaurant. Once she got there she ended up cleaning up every single dish.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Just broke into my sim's house in the middle of the night, drained his blood, and then proceeded to wash all of his dirty dishes after he passed out.

Cept it's Caleb that has the Good Vampire aspiration... Lilith wants a vampiric fam.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Haha, I've had a vampire break into a sim's house and then fed the baby so it wouldn't get taken away before drinking any blood. Afterwards, the vampire read the toddler to sleep
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member

Cept it's Caleb that has the Good Vampire aspiration... Lilith wants a vampiric fam.

Hmmm, maybe she wants to woo him to be the father of her vampire brood, then. I mean, not going to lie, I would definitely be more amenable to a proposal after having my dishes washed...
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    There was a belief back in the Middle Ages that to defend yourself against a vampire you should put a bag of grains near your bed. A vampire won't do anything before he sorts all the grains, so the sunrise will catch him doing this. The vampires were considered to be very pedantic!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Grim will often do this sort of thing - reap a soul, take out their trash. Maybe he feels guilty...
    Brinn wrote: »
    There was a belief back in the Middle Ages that to defend yourself against a vampire you should put a bag of grains near your bed. A vampire won't do anything before he sorts all the grains, so the sunrise will catch him doing this. The vampires were considered to be very pedantic!

Oh, you're right, I had forgotten all about the legends about vampires being compulsive! It all makes sense now...
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Hmmm, maybe she wants to woo him to be the father of her vampire brood, then. I mean, not going to lie, I would definitely be more amenable to a proposal after having my dishes washed...

Lilith and Caleb are brother and sister.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member

Besides, a Vampire Family aspiration is about turning normal sims to a vampire's offspring, not about having children (though one can turn their own children to vampires to complete this aspiration).
    edited September 2019

I was referring to Lilith and MY sim, not Caleb. The original post was about Lilith doing my sim's dishes.
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    edited September 2019
    Brinn wrote: »
    I wonder Middle Age or Medieval people called ticks a vampire back in time to keep tick off on them while sleep basic what you said or bed bug, not sure, I will google it.
    I hate tick and bed bug, but don't mind of fantasy vampire story.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top