Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats your favorite skill to build?

2...Next

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited September 2019
    Painting/Creativity (for kids) and the violin, well basically all the creative stuff and mischief (by personal interactions not the computer) >:)
    Also anything they can do together except bowling (it's just soooo boring), oh, and pet training because interacting with animals is always fun.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• LilacxLilacx Posts: 76 Member
    I love the cooking and writing one
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    A lot of my sims end up playing piano or the organ; as those are instruments I play in real life. Cooking/Gourmet/Baking and Gardening are ones I partake in a lot too. I quite like the vampire lore skill and herbalism when I can fit it in. I otherwise just stick to a couple of skills.
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    I like reading when sims reading vampire skill books, vampire skill.
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Cooking, painting, baking, gardening and handiness.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Pet poop cleaning... Yep, that's a skill.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I kind of like body, because the sims gradually transform into these chiseled beasts, especially the dudes. And if you play with the genders so your massively chiseled bodybuilder dude also has breasts, it's...priceless.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I like piano and writing.
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    I like any of the music ones as I enjoy hearing them get better over time.
    Fitness
    Rocket science (however this could be improved if there were more interactions to replace the chance cards)
    Cooking, baking etc as I like seeing what they make
  • GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    I love the various cooking animations, so it's fun to watch them using that skill.

I also like parenting. It's a really interactive skill, and there are lots of different activities to build it up.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Cooking.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    JoBass24us wrote: »
    For me it’s cooking/gourmet/baking! I just love those skills. Also gardening.

Yes, these are my favourites too :cookie:, plus painting