Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taoron's Build Showcase

Comments

• TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow

Colonial Home

Colonial Home: 4 Bed/ 3.5 Bath, Kitchen, Dining, Butler Pantry, Laundry Room/Workshop, Fireplaces, Front Porch and rear Patios

Gallery Price: $152,388

Gallery Link

vd3rJSk.png
    ebCFO0s.png
    SgNdKKc.png
    1xBGHLY.png
    W2ajaHn.png
    wUikJsD.png
    3Oswbzm.png
    g29Lpbs.png
    4uJd8mt.png
    JsMLl5g.png
    v3sfvPP.png
    fvCUm8M.png
    OfduOsH.png
    7SBuGUd.png
    Y3UsU78.png
    1KQjVyt.png
    rp4KEJv.png
    OI7ItLZ.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Very lovely Colonial home! :) The exterior design, columns, brick texture and front porch with steps either sides looks very nice! The hanging baskets are a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The hallway wall pattern is pretty! Very nice dining room! The fireplace nook is nice and the fire will keep the room warm. The vases of flowers are pretty! The patterned floor rug is a nice touch. The design of the living room is very nice. The bookcases are nice placed either sides of the fireplace, and the armchairs and sofa are nice the way they have been placed so that Sims can enjoy sitting and chatting face to face. They will enjoy reading books there. Very lovely light filled windows breakfast nook! Sims will enjoy eating meals there in the sunshine. The kitchen design and wall paneling is very nice. It is great there is a laundry room. The brick texture gives a great look and feel to the room. The furnishing of the bedrooms and floor rugs under the beds are very nice.
    It is a lovely family colonial home! :)

'La Migliore Pizzaria'

Gallery Link: HERE!
    Additional Notes: Pizza! It's what we do best! 2 Bar Areas, Raised Chef Station in the middle of the Main Dining Room. Who doesn't love to watch and smell fresh Pizza being made? Proofing Room next to the Chef Station, Washing/Bussing Room in the back, along with the Office, Secluded Dining for 2 on the 1st and 1.5st floor balcony, Rooftop Dining Enclosed in Glass or in the Open Air.

Artwork & Pictures by: @NaJoPau, @SimSationalToo, @shooshaaaa, @rinkydinxx, @simsmily, @FruitLoops40, @roseymow

Gallery Price: $215,609

-Images-

Street View:
    YKjMvHP.png

Top View:

Floor 1/1.5
    g11z96d.png
    Rooftop Dining
    Z3tUqoB.png

Additional Images:
    KP0KQwi.png
    eaFOB0b.png
    LyB74Vc.png
    fLe8f83.png
    7i88MLM.png
    P3BYcpm.png
    Bu4zNIa.png
    fW928Df.png
    bgpNyN3.png
    72pdTQm.png
    HLqmHBj.png
    TxjLSw9.png
    gAXwY3p.png
    uZ0sWyd.png
    fllxERw.png
    H9iFi2r.png
    ueLMz5f.png
    dJQ9P4o.png
    tf8P41i.png
    qO1Uz0i.png
    fG656I6.png
    uLG9i2Z.png
    oFcDlr4.png
    yco9khV.png

edited September 2019
    La Migliore Pizzaria is a very lovely olde style pizzeria restaurant :) It looks so warm, homely and welcoming! Very nice exterior design,brick texture and warm brown colour scheme! Very nice layout and furnishing of the indoors and outdoors areas! It is great that there is both dining areas inside as well as a rooftop dining patio! The red string lights are pretty! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs have been set up in these areas for Sims to enjoy eating their meals. It is nice that that the chefs station cooking area is in the middle of the indoors dining area, for Sims to enjoy seeing the meals being cooked,The proofing room is great! The pizza dough looks great on the shelving! It is a special old style touch that pictures of famous movie actors and actresses are on the walls, and the artwork from simmers on the walls looks great! Thanks very much for using my art! :) Very nice bar counter! area Sims will enjoy sitting there on the stools having a drink from the bar, The red ceiling lights are very nice.
    It is very nice pizzeria ! :)
    Thank you for supplying the lovely art and for your kind words. =) The big hunt was for some of those celeb photos. No real Italian pizza place would be complete without signed celeb photos. =)
    '4 Unit Modern Apts'

4 Unit Contemporary Seaside Apartment Building: Each Unit has 3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Baths, with a Master Suite, Large Front Patio/Deck and full rear Deck with a Larger Entertaining Section, off the Living Area/Kitchen, Laundry, Closet Space, Fireplaces in the Family Room and on the Front Patio/Deck. Art by: @AlJay2000. @jlewi38, & @juwels64 *Use MOO when Placing

Gallery Price: $648,920

4uqHx1A.png
    5yyWdRb.png
    pjIEC5L.png
    GzsvE4k.png
    Zd27AmK.png
    Twn2GsG.png
    DrRwrbi.png
    UdPpl5E.png
    sZ8T3YS.png
    0LRjby6.png
    iS7EXuU.png
    KUD5qVE.png
    BwYlAwT.png
    dZ9S4en.png
    PJhv76T.png
    jnlHiLn.png
    HLilXEb.png
    JZGFiJ6.png
    m3UuLvt.png

edited September 2019
    4 Unit Modern Apts is a very nice apartments build! :) Very nice exterior design of the building and the windows and stairs look great! Very nice front and back balconies! It is nice that there are fireplaces on the front balcony patios and plants on each of the back balconies. Very nice outdoors dining patio, for cooking on the bbq and enjoy dining on the sofas. Very stylishly nice furnishing and layout of the interior of each of the apartments! Very nice living room areas to enjoy watching tv or reading books. The white colour scheme of the build, with the complementing blue colours, is very nice.
    It is a very nice modern apartments build! :)
    THank you @rosemow It was a fun diversion and doing those stairs taught me some new techniques, so all in all, a positive.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    The apartment house turned out wonderful @Taoron. Beautiful details <3<3<3

'Castle Inspired Home'

The first of my Castle Inspired Series Homes. I have 3 others built. My decorating game is slow. =)

3 Bed/1.5 Bath with a walk out Terrace in the back Bedroom, Pool, Kitchen, Dining, Family Room, Terrace Room with a Bar. Space in the outer Building for a Workshop, or whatever your Sim Desires, as well as a Painting/Art Room above, with a walk out Terrace, for those better views, Courtyard with Fountain and a small Garden Area, Gated Entrance. Room in the Backyard if you have children.

Gallery Price: $172,758

2MEvWj9.png
    hdDJ1rf.png
    cbyhZRE.png
    9cfQcfm.png
    GP6EYE9.png
    yUs4zB0.png
    IscI0zw.png
    AAgvfKb.png
    TpmwC6W.png
    RBqxn5l.png
    IjTxOUN.png
    F6lU7lt.png
    FVFFDin.png
    GMeywhP.png
    JvcB0Sg.png
    Ixcw11X.png
    SpmaA8K.png
    69R1xFs.png
    Or4s3rT.png
    XYTFr5C.png
    KuiXL0L.png
    vq88s8e.png
    nqeZQ91.png
    ThE9pk1.png
    n5N340e.png
    HURVlRK.png
    e4xGPop.png
    TofHb9U.png

This is my September Challenge Home by @BreeMiles

I went with a Hipster/Millennial Inspired Home (whatever that means) and used a lot of Reclamed or Furniture made from garbage. It is a 1 Bed/1 Bath Home in a nature setting, by a stream/river with a waterfall. There is a small garden area, for vegetable crops and fruit trees on the lot. The garden fencing is made from reclaimed pallets. I also included a natural bio pool.

Gallery Price: $79,375

kRXWgFV.png
    NxjBBsN.png
    11ZCNqH.png
    dA8JASM.png
    m32CAWr.png
    5FLUFMA.png
    3NcwEDh.png
    YO1f5mC.png
    p27joD4.png
    qiEJy17.png
    aqHSsPD.png
    eYttLde.png

edited September 2019
    The Castle build is very lovely! :) Very nice exterior design and layout, exterior and interior wall texture, and the windows are very nice! Very nice walk out terrace for Sims to enjoy sitting reading in the outdoors air. The pool area is very nice. Very nice castle themed furnishing of the interiors! The layout is great and the colour scheme is very nice. The knights statues are a great touch!
    Very nice natural themed home for the challenge! The plants edged pool and the fenced garden patch to enjoy growing plants. is very nice touch. The large glass windows are nice bringing in sunlight. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice red armchairs area to enjoy watching tv, listening to juke box music or reading a book. The outdoors bbq and dining patio nook is very nice for Sims to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the air.
    The builds are very nice :)
    Thank you for your kind comments @rosemow =)

'Gothic Revival'

Gothic Revival Style Home: 5 Bed/5Bath + 2 Half-Baths, Guest House, Crafting Room, Painting Room, Movie Theater, Music Room, Garden Patio, Den with a Bar, Large Kitchen Laundry Room Art By: @seaweed102

Gallery Price: $263,595

0kthTGt.png
    xBv0ZUE.png
    kXMXVWj.png
    MnSJHhT.png
    sqSjKl3.png
    drhNqib.png
    l9lECGu.png
    4ucuyuS.png
    Mmzb6YD.png
    A9fv5KF.png
    DB17mkm.png
    vTAF37s.png
    WlVbKm2.png
    afoaIKt.png
    62okVzz.png
    u4UEAdb.png
    KeHhj6q.png
    2EJQkVH.png
    jNbBLf7.png
    PrgNVrV.png
    mwLbzAS.png
    qZKTrqe.png

edited September 2019
    The exterior design of Gothic Revival is very nice! :) Very nice roofing, layout, great front entrance nook, and lovely hedge fenced backyard outdoors dining patio! Very pretty lavender on the edges of the stairs leading to the patio! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The gothic style furnishings used. The movie theatre room is very nice for Sims to enjoy sitting there watching movies. The wall and floor patterning is very nice. Very nice tiled flooring in the kitchen and living room.
    It is a very lovely gothic family home :)
    That's a gorgeous house <3<3<3
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    Nice homes, the gothic revival is lovely and intricate and the Bree September challenge is cool. I think you feel me on the old style or very modern thing.

Thank you for your kind comments @rosemow @Gwiniel @wendyology I wanted to do more, decorating but this morning, my hands are revolting against me. This was actually a redo-from a CC based build I did a few months ago. Glad I at least got it fixed up enough to live in. @Gwiniel sorry for removing it from the Gallery after your comment. I was taking pics and saw the statue in the dining room floating, pictures not framed and no sink in the bathroom. =)

I think I may put an ad up for an interior decorator. LOL I can build, usually with no problem, but decorating kills my wrists and hand. Arthritis and other issues. I get to the point where I can't feel anything and I just have to stop.
    @rosemow Thank you. It's just one of along list of health issues. =) I don 't let it stop me. It may hinder, but not stop.
    It's alright @Taoron :) Sorry to hear you also have a long list of health issues - can so relate to that! I was tested, if I possibly have some sort of arthritis evolving (runs in both sides of the family: mom having fibromyalgia and grandma (dad's mom) having severe rheumatoid arthritis)... still waiting for the results and for the dna tests too. Meanwhile the wound is slowly healing, the swelling has come down a lot, hurts less but still around 6 out of 10, if I don't take pain meds.

Btw, when you upload to the Gallery, frames from photographs gets automatically removed. Only paintings will remain with the black frame. Not sure did you know that.
    Youth is wasted on the young. LOL

I'm glad your pain level has gone down. That's a major plus.

I did not know that. Either way, I like to have the frames up, when I am taking pictures.
    edited September 2019
    'She Sells Soft-Shells'

Since my Restaurants are at the top of the list of the meager downloads I do get, I decided to change up on the Italian and go with a Seafood restaurant. So, 'She Sells Soft-Shells' was born.

She Sells Soft-Shells; a Seafood Restaurant. Seating for roughly 100, 2 Chef Stations, 4 Wait Stations, Host Station, Cold Storage and Dry Storage Rooms, an Office/Employee area, Outside seating, Double Bar and a view and ambiance that can't be beat! *I purposefully left the 2nd rack of bar shelves empty in case you have CC for more than 3 different bottles. ** Please place with MOO active

Gallery Price: $168.406

TBqet8L.png
    2gIJ1Qn.png
    wzQS0LV.png
    43vp54H.png
    j1DMYBg.png
    tHhJiC8.png
    ZyXewO6.png
    kjuPgSG.png
    0rlxhBB.png
    J3h6ANR.png
    u5JMF9B.png
    QighU9T.png
    lYQXDBq.png
    ulx8TlA.png
    A5iIohA.png
    SX14hfV.png
    wp434C7.png
    m7tWrcw.png
    aBYT3yn.png
    qcD3XXX.png
    2fF9Ugg.png
    uOT8XjF.png

She Sells Soft-Shells is a lovely seafood restaurant! :) Very nice exterior design, with the large glass windows bringing in nice sunshine and a great wraparound porch for Sims to enjoy dining outdoors in the air at the tables. The seafood poster on the exterior wall looks great! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The ceiling lights, brown brick wall texture , wooden flooring and layout of the dining tables and chairs look great! It is nice that there is booth and stools counter dining areas also. The fish tank is a nice touch. The counter with the coffee machine and tea brewers is very nice.
    Sims will enjoy dining there! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top