Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im excited for Realm Of Magic!! What are you excited for most?

SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
Im most excited for the new hair/clothes , CAS stuff and the new windows!!! <3
Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Comments

• JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    The gameplay! I’ve never been much into occult’s but loosening up and trying out vampires and strangerville was great fun! Hoping spellcasters are too.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited September 2019
    The worlds!
    Post edited by Simanite on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Spellcasters! I can't wait to have them progress through the ranks and reach the ulitmate goal: {INSERT HIGHEST SPELLCASTING RANK HERE}!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I've been wanting magic and witches for a long time, I'm slightly worried though after seeing the trailer. I worry that it'll be like having Harry Potter in the Sims and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I loved that witches and magic were their own thing in the Sims... I love Harry Potter...just not in my sim world.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    I'm not one for occult sims, but I love Harry Potter so it will be a fun thing to explore. I used to have full sets of HP clothes in My Sims 2, which I used in University as greek house uniforms. I may wait to get it on sale, but we'll see.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Both gameplay and those windows and doors!
    They're so gorgeous, I'm so excited to build with them!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Everything. Gameplay, cas, b/b, both worlds, cute new sims.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'm excited for the game pack in general, but I am really excited for the phoenix familiar.
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    JoBass24us wrote: »
    The gameplay! I’ve never been much into occult’s but loosening up and trying out vampires and strangerville was great fun! Hoping spellcasters are too.

Yeah I haven't been much of a good sims player at all actually. I play the game bad. For example, going back as far as Sims 2, the only thing Ive ever done in the sims is create sims and then delete them, after not doing very much with them in live mode. It sucks and im going to change that.

I havent played in a very meaningful way .

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    All of it although I have no actual clue what game play it has as I've done no research on it. :D
  • Sharonia wrote: »
    All of it although I have no actual clue what game play it has as I've done no research on it. :D

Me either. Im just going to wing it and it actually makes me more excited :)

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    The cool outfits, the long multicolor hairstyle, the accessories, the aspirations, the skills, the powers, the magical playable probs, the cool makeup, the beautiful windows, doors, beds, desks, kitchen objects, lights, bathroom objects, the two worlds & any hidden traits and stuff available in the game.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Everything. The Magic Realm, magic as a playable lifestate, potions, the BB items, the CAS items, the familiars (I adore the leafbat!), and Morgyn!
  • duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I've been wanting magic and witches for a long time, I'm slightly worried though after seeing the trailer. I worry that it'll be like having Harry Potter in the Sims and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I loved that witches and magic were their own thing in the Sims... I love Harry Potter...just not in my sim world.

@duhboy2u2 From reading the articles and descriptions about how magic works, it seems like it will be more like The Magicians than Harry Potter. I'm pretty happy about that myself.
    "Don't wish...Don't start.
    Wishing only wounds the heart."

feca3b79-16b1-4d90-b2f5-1df8ce10c536_zps37cfddca.png?t=1422482021
    Origin ID: Simintoxication
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Finally making my witchy sims legit spellcasters.
  • I don't see a thing wrong with it being like Harry Potter, even if it is :) Im not a Harry Potter fan. I mean, I LIKE the movies, but Ive never read the books and Ive only seen some of the first movie . I dont know a ton about Harry Potter. But I like it enough, to find it cool.

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited September 2019
    I guess mostly gameplay, learning and casting spells/brewing potions and all that it entails, even the curses, there is one curse that sounds hilarious
    don't remember what it is called, but the icon is an evil teddybear and the cursed sim will uncontrollably hug others or something *lol*
    second the build buy, it looks awesome and I can't wait to build some magical bars and stuff.
    the CAS stuff looks ok too, it's just too little imho and I only really like a few things.

and last but not least: THE BUNNERFLY! >:)<3>:)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• I just always love the new clothing. I love Sims 4 fashion, its quirky fun and very cute imo :)

• And the new hairs are amazing :D

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Everything, and the fact that it's down to hours instead of days away!
  • smurfy77 wrote: »
    Everything, and the fact that it's down to hours instead of days away!

What I love is that I am so nonchalant about packs until right before they drop, like the day before. And then I become excited! So I dont feel impatient anymore :) Then I only have to wait a few short hours. Im going to bed early to night.

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I am excited about the fireballs. I love me some more fire. <3
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Well I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and I loved playing a witch in Sims 3, so this is definitely the pack for me. I'm most looking forward to the spells, but the clothes and hairs are great, too. The stained glass windows and doors are nice, too.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »

@duhboy2u2 From reading the articles and descriptions about how magic works, it seems like it will be more like The Magicians than Harry Potter. I'm pretty happy about that myself.

I hope so! As I said, I absolutely loved the Harry Potter books and was happy to watch the movies and even play a few of the games, but its fairly linear and I like that the Sims gives me the chance to expand my own world with magic. :) I'll probably put Harry and the gang in my game at some point...I just worried about that being the only direction it could really go. The Magicians could work for me though :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I spend most of my time in build mode so that's the part I'm most excited for! But all the rest of the pack looks intriguing too :D