Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Morgyn

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited September 2019
    I actually really like Tomax soon as I go to get a better look at him in CAS. <3

@Simmingal

Nothing some CAS editing can't fix. :3
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Simmingal do you have MCCC? If so, you can use MCCC to make it possible for him to impregnate your sim without going via CAS
  • Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I want to keep morgyn sage so i probably can't cas edit
    Why not? Try with the "testingcheats true" and "cas.fulleditmode" codes. :)
    edited September 2019
    Camille418 wrote: »

I think they are worried that if you edit him that way he will stop being a sage.

It probably wouldn’t have that effect, though. I saw a game changer video where the game changer edits him in CAS full edit mode and it didn’t seem to cause him to lose his status as a sage.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    He is neither good nor evil, he is... untamed.

*snicker*

In all seriousness though- my guess from what we saw in the livestream was him dying from magical overload. And the gurus said whoever dies but comes back from that can no longer overload their magic and have surpassed limit. “A very powerful thing for a spellcaster” indeed.

Frankly, I’m here for our non-binary Sage who deals not in either petty matters of gender binary or the binary of good and evil.

I'm LIVING for this backstory! Morgyn will definitely be getting the immortal potion in my game >:)
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member

I think they are worried that if you edit him that way he will stop being a sage.

It probably wouldn’t have that effect, though. I saw a game changer video where the game changer edits him in CAS full edit mode (in order to slap some truly ghastly CC on him, might I add) and it didn’t seem to cause him to lose his status as a sage.

Can you share this Video please? :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    edited September 2019
    I think they are worried that if you edit him that way he will stop being a sage. It probably wouldn’t have that effect, though. I saw a GC video where the GC edits him in CAS (in order to slap some truly ghastly CC on him, might I add) and it didn’t seem to stop him from being a sage.
    Yes, I think it's okay. Anyway, we'll see that tomorrow. x)
    I'm so glad that Morgyn isn't evil. :)
    Me too 😅
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Oh god I’m tearing up a bit. To think the first trans male sim is a powerful mage in my favorite pack... excuse me I’m going to go cry now. My trans dude self is just too touched by this. 😭
    edited September 2019
    I just saw a game changer do this to Morgyn and I have no words. Am I the only one who thinks he was perfect before?
    8ArDrKz.jpg

ETA: I'm not bashing it. It's actually kind of interesting to see what a more realistic version of him would look like. I just prefer the original look and the drastic difference shocked me a bit.
    I just saw a game changer do this to Morgyn and I have no words. Am I the only one who thinks he was perfect before?
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD
    edited September 2019
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD
    I know. It's quite different... But I guess I'm just not a fan of alpha CC. To each their own.
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member

Same. Considering he is the first trans man rep we’re getting, SO glad they just made him marvelously flamboyant 💚 Morgyn is #transitiongoals tbh
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member

Same. Considering he is the first trans man rep we’re getting, SO glad they just made him marvelously flamboyant 💚 Morgyn is #transitiongoals tbh

i mean yeah I wouldn't want first trans man to be linked to being evil sim though so good
    but still :( i just love evil sims and he had potential :(
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited September 2019
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD
    I know. It's quite different... But I guess I'm just not a fan of alpha CC. To each their own.

alpha always looks like it belongs to some cheesy mobile story game (sorry not sorry)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD

alpha always looks like it belongs to some cheesy mobile story game (sorry not sorry)

I always thinks maxis match looks really dated personally, I guess it's just a preference thing.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD

It kinda starts treading into uncanny valley and this look like one of those face masks someone ppl photoshopped which looks a bit unsettling.
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited September 2019
    I think this kind of CC is great for fan movies or photo shoot, for example. But to play, I don't like it.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    8ArDrKz.jpg

OMG WHAT IS THAT?? XD

One of the Simtubers I legit can't watch because of the alpha CC.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Love Clare Siobhan (the game changer who did that makeover) but sometimes the alpha is a bit much for me. Hyper realistic skin details freak me out but I do love some of the hairs, especially male hairs.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think my biggest question is: Is Morgyn good or evil? That smirk he has at the end of the second trailer, I really can't tell. And 2nd question is: What happened to the witch in the black dress with the key necklace that greeted Morgyn in the 1st trailer when he first came into the Realm Of Magic?

Oh! I think I just answered that second one. Something happened to her! That's why she's not in the 2nd trailer

He’s not good, that’s for sure...

He does have that evil smirk

Hey I’m not saying he’s evil BUT no one good screams like he did in the trailer. 🙌

Unless it was an angry poop.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    edited September 2019
    Love Clare Siobhan (the game changer who did that makeover) but sometimes the alpha is a bit much for me. Hyper realistic skin details freak me out but I do love some of the hairs, especially male hairs.

I don’t go hyper realistic myself but alpha is so much more interesting to me, no offence to anyone but I always find the Maxis match sims really dull to look at.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I don't mind trans like its all fine by me but boo at
    Morgyn cannot have children unless the player alters this setting in CAS.

I want to keep morgyn sage so i probably can't cas edit but i also wanted to have his genes included in my premade legacy : (

also am very disappointed they didn't give him mean or evil trait I mean....
    The-Sims-4%E2%84%A2-Realm-of-Magic-Official-Gameplay-141.jpg

Go to household management and edit him through there. I do the same with Clement Frost and he’s still Father Winter.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited September 2019
    Marnetti wrote: »

Go to household management and edit him through there. I do the same with Clement Frost and he’s still Father Winter.

Is he findable in households?
    Can someone please confrim that it's possible to edit him and he is still a Sage?

Sorry, can't check by myself, don't own the pack yet.
    Sorry2, I'm too stupid to quote :/
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋