Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Morgyn

Comments

• Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    He/she did do a great job narrating that stream, do we know who it is?
    Gordy wrote: »
    EDIT: It's Ken Chen.

Ooooooo! Cool! Thanks @GrumpyGlowfish
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    > @GamingTweety said:
    > When he was introducing the untamed magic he said "if it's the power you crave..." doesn't that mean he's hungry for power.

If it's in response to my comment, I never said that I based my theory on that. I was only imagining a story about the little we saw. I wasn't talking about the name of his magic, nor about his quotes.

Other than that, I'm coming to share a fanart of Morgyn :3
    https://fanart.junejune.kr/post/187547879297/morgyn-from-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-ok-at
    The artist is very talented, I really like what she does. And she loves Caleb too, so you'll be happy to see her drawings x)
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Camille418 wrote: »
    > @GamingTweety said:
    > When he was introducing the untamed magic he said "if it's the power you crave..." doesn't that mean he's hungry for power.

If it's in response to my comment, I never said that I based my theory on that. I was only imagining a story about the little we saw. I wasn't talking about the name of his magic, nor about his quotes.

Other than that, I'm coming to share a fanart of Morgyn :3
    https://fanart.junejune.kr/post/187547879297/morgyn-from-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-ok-at
    The artist is very talented, I really like what she does. And she loves Caleb too, so you'll be happy to see her drawings x)

I was trying to say nearly the same thing as you, I hope I didn't sound wrong 😅 aand I know that artist too!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    @GamingTweety Aah I understand. ^^ It's okay, don't worry. :)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I thought he was intriguing and then I saw the pink haired mage in the broadcast (come here you little apple!) and it was all over for him.... so he's probably going to be slightly over looked due to the fickleness of his watcher *shrugs*
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I don't like this sim much, but I'll wait to play, may grow on me, who knows..
  • DaSneppersDaSneppers Posts: 2 New Member
    > @mika said:
    > He's getting deleted and replaced in my game.

*shocked gasp*
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Morgyn and Caleb would make beautiful babies

No.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited September 2019

Morgyn's info is towards the end. Some people are going to be disappointed. (Some will just change things in CAS)

*edited for slight clarity of intent*
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
    Uggh, most of the sims in Realm of Magic needs a fashion overhaul, my fashion police is tingling and not in a good way. Morgyn will be the first person to be magically change by my magical fashion knowledge. lol

To be honest, I thought Morgyn's name is Morgan, because I saw someone's post misspelled his name.

I hope the Gothic sage lady, (Is her name Aine? right? guys? I 100% can't confirm), is she still in the Magic Realm? I really like her.

JasonRMJ wrote: »

No.
    Why not?

They don't have that chemistry.

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

Morgyn's info is towards the end. Some people are going to be disappointed. (Others will just change things in CAS)
    About the fact that he’s trans? I think it’s great.

I will need him to be able to impregnate other sims though (I want him to have a child with my gen 12 heiress). But I can use either CAS or MCCC to enable that.
    edited September 2019

No.
    Why not?

I dunno: cute powerful vampire and cute powerful spellcaster... I can see it happening.

But even if they did lack chemistry, I reckon their genetics would mix well.

But actually, I might prefer him with Vlad. I’ll definitely use Morgyn as a donor for my Vlad 100 baby challenge >:)
    edited November 2020

No.
    Why not?

I dunno: cute powerful vampire and cute powerful spellcaster... I can see it happening.

But even if they did lack chemistry, I reckon their genetics would mix well.

But actually, I might prefer him with Vlad. I’ll definitely use Morgyn as a donor for my Vlad 100 baby challenge >:)

BTW, both Caleb and Morgyn wear the same eyeliner.
    Post edited by JasonRMJ on

DaSneppers wrote: »
    > @mika said:
    > He's getting deleted and replaced in my game.

*shocked gasp*
    I gasp in Spanish too.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

Morgyn's info is towards the end. Some people are going to be disappointed. (Others will just change things in CAS)

I will need him to be able to impregnate other sims though (I want him to have a child with my gen 12 heiress). But I can use either CAS or MCCC to enable that.

As I said, some people will just change things in CAS. :) I think it's great too.
    edited September 2019

As I said, some people will just change things in CAS. :) I think it's great too.

Since he’s trans I’m guessing he will have the feminine frame rather than the masculine frame. I won’t change that. But I always ignore real life limitations when it comes to pregnancy settings in the game so although irl a trans man can’t get others pregnant I don’t see why he shouldn’t be able to do so in the Sims. I even have MCCC set to enable male pregnancy so it gives the unplayed same sex male couples about town children too. And I always edit the pregnancy settings of my played same sex couples so that one of them can get the other pregnant. So although I’ll always think of a Morgyn as trans, my policy of being flexible when it comes to pregnancy settings still applies to him.
    As I said, some people will just change things in CAS. :)
    Like me xD I'm old-fashioned so for me, it will be just a man. :)
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Uggh, most of the sims in Realm of Magic needs a fashion overhaul, my fashion police is tingling and not in a good way.

Two of the sages look nothing like they did in the trailer...what?

pGGesWW.png

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited September 2019
    logion wrote: »
    Uggh, most of the sims in Realm of Magic needs a fashion overhaul, my fashion police is tingling and not in a good way.

pGGesWW.png

I was hoping all the Magic Realm NPCs would look as quirky and fantastical like they did in the trailers but it looks like they're gonna be regular degular fashion-challenged townies
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The sages are so lame and nowhere near as mystical as they looked in the trailers. Ugh, I wish we could replace them with a sim of our choice....
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited September 2019
    I don't mind trans like its all fine by me but boo at
    Morgyn cannot have children unless the player alters this setting in CAS.

I want to keep morgyn sage so i probably can't cas edit but i also wanted to have his genes included in my premade legacy : (

also am very disappointed they didn't give him mean or evil trait I mean....
    The-Sims-4%E2%84%A2-Realm-of-Magic-Official-Gameplay-141.jpg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2019
    mika wrote: »
    The sages are so lame and nowhere near as mystical as they looked in the trailers. Ugh, I wish we could replace them with a sim of our choice....

Yeah, and what I really just find odd is that...the sims are there. Their marketing team made them.

But they go with these instead.

Why can't we get the same builds and sims that they are using in the trailers?
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    logion wrote: »

pGGesWW.png

Was wondering why they didn't use the sims from the gameplay trailer less they had made them after they made those to put in the game. Hoping they upload them to the gallery as I think I'll replace them (just gonna copy their apperarnce to the other sims)
    5vJrxmT.png