Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dead Body check

I was watching the live stream the other day and found out that there will be a way spell casters can bring back the dead. I really wasn't planning on killing any sims, but apparently, my game had other ideas.

69816977_1355145364635755_6172522806476013568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmWidMSRSa41_DS_ae5hniaZmcoigjZrYWSwKKC3t_imrMb-_pvAfEqjFgwKJ3PNWVcAFjW1YkGJFySQRuPlB3y&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=7433319e8e952c063614617665c534f9&oe=5DC826C5

I had given my sim a roommate, and he was not even in the game for 48 sim hours when he died. He was a vampire, and it was the sun that killed him, but things happened so fast I couldn't stop it. I know I could have simply restart the game to avoid this situation, but Nah, I'm just going to go with the flow.

My sim, the redhead in the photo is going to be a spell caster, mainly along the lines of alchemy and nature when I am able to add ROM. At the moment she is pretty involved in herbalism and gardening.

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sounds good for a redhead if you ask me. Also, sorry I'm so sterotypical (I think that's the word I'm looking for...)
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    If you bring a vampire back to life will they come back as a Human or as a Vampire? Since Vampires are still essentially dead... Wouldn't Bringing the sim "back from the dead" undo the vampire curse?

I'm not saying that's an official thing that happens, but It makes sense to me.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    @MasonGamer they'd return as a vampire i assume. but if the spell brought them back as a human, that would be really cool for storytelling.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Suns and vampires. My sim isn't currently a vampire but I her go to this celebrity lounge and this vampire just stood outside without an umbrella even for awhile until she decided it was finally time to use it.

Too bad she didn't die, I could of used her to test out that one spell.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I will for sure be testing this out once my sim learns how to do this spell. I have a feeling that he will be coming back as a vampire, but it would be nice if he came back human.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    My sim for ROM has been carrying around her dead parent's urns in her inventory waiting for ROM to launch 😂
  • sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    my sims current husband is carrying around my sims ex husbands urn they where enemies this sims laughed at his death while everyone else cried this sim carries it in his inventory like some kind of a trophy I'll have her rez him when ROM launches though
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie