Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    *waves shyly* Hi!
    I have been away from simming for a long time, I had to nurse my mum through terminal cancer and she sadly passed away in June, so I'm slowly easing myself back into the community and trying to catch up on everyone's stories. Firstly, I've finally caught up on this generation, and my gosh I love Liam so much, really enjoying his story! I was anxious all through to the end of chapter 24, because I knew what was supposed to happen during this part of the challenge and I had an idea it might be Brandy, so sad. :'( It's a real shame James and Lexie didn't make it, but I suppose a tragedy like that will destroy an already rocky marriage, and Cory is a sweet guy so at least she found some happiness. Ginny was so lovely, and such a great fit for Liam, that was really sad too. On a lighter note, I'm so loving Charlie too, she's just so adorable and she seems to have my luck lol. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter to see what she gets up to next with "Dr. Deathday" :p

Ohhh! So glad to see you here!

And my heartfelt condolences on your mother. That's so hard. I lost both my in laws to cancer. Hugs to you! <3
    I felt sorry for the people who knew the challenge because yeah, one kid had to die! Omg! Liam seems to have tragedy stalk him. And yeah, I loved Cory and Lexie from their high school days and figured she had to end up with him. I'd planned from the beginning that James and Lex wouldn't survive the loss (plus they are too different) even though they had a wonderful love story. Some things just don't work out.

Charlie is a MESS! (And unlucky, too!) Things just seem to "happen" to her. There's A LOT more in store for these two. ;)

Thank you, and may I say how wonderful it is to see a new chapter up, I was starting to regret binge reading all the others so quickly due to Day family withdrawals! Off to read it now! Have a lovely day! <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Awww, Dr. Deathday does have a heart after all! ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    Awwww what a beautiful
    mermaid Ginny made, as I always believed she would!

Really excited to see what mayhem Charlie is going to cause, Liam does have a soft spot for her it seems. ;)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    *waves shyly* Hi!
    I have been away from simming for a long time, I had to nurse my mum through terminal cancer and she sadly passed away in June, so I'm slowly easing myself back into the community and trying to catch up on everyone's stories. Firstly, I've finally caught up on this generation, and my gosh I love Liam so much, really enjoying his story! I was anxious all through to the end of chapter 24, because I knew what was supposed to happen during this part of the challenge and I had an idea it might be Brandy, so sad. :'( It's a real shame James and Lexie didn't make it, but I suppose a tragedy like that will destroy an already rocky marriage, and Cory is a sweet guy so at least she found some happiness. Ginny was so lovely, and such a great fit for Liam, that was really sad too. On a lighter note, I'm so loving Charlie too, she's just so adorable and she seems to have my luck lol. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter to see what she gets up to next with "Dr. Deathday" :p

Ohhh! So glad to see you here!

And my heartfelt condolences on your mother. That's so hard. I lost both my in laws to cancer. Hugs to you! <3
    I felt sorry for the people who knew the challenge because yeah, one kid had to die! Omg! Liam seems to have tragedy stalk him. And yeah, I loved Cory and Lexie from their high school days and figured she had to end up with him. I'd planned from the beginning that James and Lex wouldn't survive the loss (plus they are too different) even though they had a wonderful love story. Some things just don't work out.

Charlie is a MESS! (And unlucky, too!) Things just seem to "happen" to her. There's A LOT more in store for these two. ;)

Thank you, and may I say how wonderful it is to see a new chapter up, I was starting to regret binge reading all the others so quickly due to Day family withdrawals! Off to read it now! Have a lovely day! <3

Hee! I've had binge withdrawals too. But yay for good timing on that. ;) And so true. Charlie is a MESS! <3
    Awwww what a beautiful
    mermaid Ginny made, as I always believed she would!

Really excited to see what mayhem Charlie is going to cause, Liam does have a soft spot for her it seems. ;)

Hee hee! I will guarantee mayhem. Charlie just can't help herself. Oh MY! :open_mouth:

(And Ginny is a GORGEOUS mermaid. Poor Liam. :cry: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awww, Dr. Deathday does have a heart after all! ;)

Hee hee! He does indeed. (With the help of dream Ginny!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I loved this one, even if it tugged at the heartstrings :bawling:

It’s been both fascinating and heartbreaking to see what Liam has become. When he lost Brandy, I think he put every last bit of his heart and happiness into Ginny. I think he was desperate for something to bring light to his life... but then once he lost HER, it just plunged him into total darkness. I wonder if he had never lost his little sister whether losing Ginny would have still done this to him...

Regardless, it’s nice to see that he’s finally willing to let go and open his heart again. You can be happy again, Liam! You just need to be open to it :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    I loved this one, even if it tugged at the heartstrings :bawling:

It’s been both fascinating and heartbreaking to see what Liam has become. When he lost Brandy, I think he put every last bit of his heart and happiness into Ginny. I think he was desperate for something to bring light to his life... but then once he lost HER, it just plunged him into total darkness. I wonder if he had never lost his little sister whether losing Ginny would have still done this to him...

Regardless, it’s nice to see that he’s finally willing to let go and open his heart again. You can be happy again, Liam! You just need to be open to it :heart:

Aww...yeah, it's sad to see him even with dream Ginny! :bawling:

You're very right about all of that with Brandy and how he just put his whole heart into Ginny. His parents split and Lexie had her new family. He wanted to escape. But with losing Ginny, he was so lost. And now, just a cold person, trying to protect himself, maybe he will let loose again and allow someone to get close to him? Who knows?

Here's to his future happiness. I will confess that will be a LONG road. Heh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ginny is beautiful as a mermaid! Liam is dreaming a good dream and all Ginny has to say is let go and look for happiness. I sure hope he listens. Although I also want Ginny to come back to Liam. I think this means that Charlie will go on this expedition. :)
    haswh wrote: »
    Ginny is beautiful as a mermaid! Liam is dreaming a good dream and all Ginny has to say is let go and look for happiness. I sure hope he listens. Although I also want Ginny to come back to Liam. I think this means that Charlie will go on this expedition. :)

Aww....it’d be wonderful if Ginny did come back! <3

But...our boy needs to stand on his own feet and grow from his tragedies, not run from them or hide himself in emotional winter. Let’s hope Charlie will help him thaw? Maybe on that expedition! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Hey, guys!

Let's meet the last character in my signature. ;)

t0KE8mw.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Another person in the banner is revealed!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So now we know who he is. Interesting dynamic between these guys. Liam is so happy. I wonder why?
    haswh wrote: »
    So now we know who he is. Interesting dynamic between these guys. Liam is so happy. I wonder why?

Yeah...well, Reed just has a little crush (nothing major). And he likes to poke fun at Liam. But Liam IS happy! We'll find out next chapter. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Another person in the banner is revealed!!

He IS! And he'll play a major role soon. ;) Hee hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ha! I love Reed already :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Ha! I love Reed already :tongue:

Aww..I can’t wait until you get to know him better! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I just read all the chapters I have missed... I am being very busy nowadays, but luckily I can find time for your stories, Pammie <3
    I like Reede, he is funny and I like how he talks to Zack :D
    I hope Liam will follow dream Ginny's advice and will start to live at least. Charlie is ridiculous and really a loser :( I hope the things will get better for her ;)
    I just read all the chapters I have missed... I am being very busy nowadays, but luckily I can find time for your stories, Pammie <3
    I like Reede, he is funny and I like how he talks to Zack :D
    I hope Liam will follow dream Ginny's advice and will start to live at least. Charlie is ridiculous and really a loser :( I hope the things will get better for her ;)

Glad to see you! <3 And I'm so glad you found time to catch up! :smiley:

Reed and Zack have a great friendship and they're funny together. ;) (Although Liam doesn't share in this sort of banter even though Reed tries with him. Ha!)

Liam hopefully took dream Ginny's advice. We'll find out more next chapter!

And poor Charlie. Will things ever get better for her? lol! Probably not in the near future. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oooh I wonder what's making Liam so happy, looking forward to finding out. And so excited for the expedition! :D Also, Reed? I loooooove him! I had a friend in high school called Paul who was very similar to him, however Paul loved to go out at the weekends as Zoe so I suppose he was a mixture of two of your characters; Reed and James lol! Ah how he brought back memories for me! Can't wait to see how he fits into the story! <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Oooh I wonder what's making Liam so happy, looking forward to finding out. And so excited for the expedition! :D Also, Reed? I loooooove him! I had a friend in high school called Paul who was very similar to him, however Paul loved to go out at the weekends as Zoe so I suppose he was a mixture of two of your characters; Reed and James lol! Ah how he brought back memories for me! Can't wait to see how he fits into the story! <3

Ohhh, I would love Paul! That’s great he was a combo. Lol!

Glad to hear you like Reed. We will be seeing more of him after the expedition! 😃
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, it's Monday!

And the expedition starts now!

5PK7Lfe.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    YA!!
    GO DIG!!
    DIG UP UR LOVE!!! :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Looks like the beginnings of a disaster, it's going to be so fun, but not for Liam I'm guessing lol! :D Poor Charlie, we all want her to find her holy grail, but somehow I doubt it's going to be that straightforward. ;)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Yes, Charlie, go off on your own! Great idea :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I have a new ship name for Charlie + Trouble. Charlie shall now be Charble! A ship that will never sink! :joy::joy::joy: