Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Tier List

ibb.co/7116rM6

Do you agree>\?
Sims are Lit

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited September 2019
    No. I actually like Spooky pack especially now with Seasons (it is even lower than My First Pets! HOW?) and doesn't need to be that low nor would be Moschino would that high (especially with issues with photography).

Vampires are way too low, they are top tier. 100, A+, etc....
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No. Laundry Day needs to be at the very bottom.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    The only pack that should be under "oof" is 'My First Pet'... since it's the only one that shouldn't even exist... at all. It's literally DLC for DLC.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    For the most part, yeah. I'd switch Get Famous and City Living though. Toddler stuff would be higher, too.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Spooky is not a bad pack at all. Not for a Halloween/Horror fanatic like me.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    Honestly I am Not a fan of pets at all. If I had one at the bottom it would be that one.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    not at all
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Nope strongly disagree, but then again I don't really feel the need to rank my dlc. Considering I have all of it, for me there would be not really anything below meh. Moschino would not rank nearly that high though, neither would the butler pack, and City Living would be much higher.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Nope. Vampires needs to be 110, and then please move Cats and Dogs down to meh, and then switch City Living and Get Famous, and this list is just all wrong...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I only have one dlc, the camping. I thought it was a fresh idea, but i dont go camping often. When I do, i love the scenery, though.

The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I don't know why, but when I read tier list I thought you were rating premades instead of packs.
    Vlad is top tier, fight me
    EMrBkJP.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don’t agree but I’d like to make my own tier lol this is pretty cool
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Back when I was only getting the Expansion Packs & the only bundle Spa Day/Perfect Padio in EB Games store I didn't have the options to get whatever Gameplays & Stuff Packs. However, in September 2018 when I was finally after 4 years being able to purchase on Origin the Gameplays & Stuffs, the 1st thing I got was Vampires & Spooky. I was so happy. And each month I got the missing games by theme. Now I have all but Sims 4 Realm of Magic. So excited for Tuesday. 1 day & a half, I'm counting.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    moschino and strangerville top tier.. big disagree
    k3CwKTT.png
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I don’t agree but I’d like to make my own tier lol this is pretty cool
    you can make one here but moschino and island living are missing
    https://tiermaker.com/create/the-sims-4-packs-21378
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    8ozYed6.pngHere's my list. Would place Island Living into "nice" and Moschino Stuff into "bad".
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Pristine: Get Together, Vampires, Realm of Magic (I just know), Movie Hangout, Kids Room

Great: Get to Work, Cats and Dogs, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day

Nice: City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Perfect Patio, Bowling, Toddlers, Backyard, My First Pet

Meh: Island Living, Outdoor Retreat, Fitness, Spooky, Romantic Garden, Moschino

Bad: Strangerville, Luxury Party, Cool Kitchen
    Ok so I made my own list. I’d put Island Living under “meh” and I don’t have Moschino so I’d skip that one.

3-C0-C72-E1-437-C-437-A-A34-F-77502870-D0-ED.png
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    EXPLAINING EVERY CHOICE I"VE MADE:
    100:
    *Seasons: Well duh.
    *Get Famous: I use Fame ALL THE TIME and CAS & B/B is good too.
    *StrangerVille: I love CAS, B/B, and use the town all the time. Not for the story, but it's fun.
    *Laundry Day: Great CAS, B/B I use Laundry all the time.
    *Vintage Glamour: I don't really use the Butlers, or the features it provides, but I LOVE its classy looks especially in tandem with GF.
    *Movie Hangout: I don't use it as much now, but it was my first pack, along with Dine Out, and it is great.
    *Moschino Stuff: Here me out: The CAS is one of the best for a Stuff Pack, I want another High Fashion pack honestly. I love the B/B as we need more high classy modern stuff, and the career is more fun now that it works.
    LIT:
    *Cats & Dogs: Love the world, reminds me of home. CAS & B/B are phenomenal. But you have Cats, Dogs, and Vets, and that's it. Plus for me, when I make a Vet, change the vet outfits, and leave that CAS section, then it deletes all my previous stuff for that lot.
    *Get Together: Love the world. CAS & B/B are phenomenal. But all thats new is Clubs and other activities. Buts its in the little things that matter and in that the pack dilivers
    Sims are Lit
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Disagree with the original listing. It is simply someone's personal opinion, and there are likely as many rankings as there are simmers. Everyone has their own reason(s) for getting a given pack, which are valid for them. Personally put JA into top spot for all the things I can do with/from it, MFP & M are cellar dwellers, and all the rest somewhere in between. Rankings would also change depending on a player's focus at any given time, which could well change as fresh ideas come to mind.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I can't make the image right now, but my list would be something like:

All-Time Favourites/Most Used: Island Living, My First Pet, Laundry, Jungle Adventure, Parent Hood, Kid Stuff, Tot Stuff, Get Together, Get to Work, Movie Stuff, Moschino

Love a lot: Seasons, Kitchen Stuff, Strangerville, Get Famous, Fitness Stuff, Cats & Dogs,

Like: Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party, Spooky, Realm of Magic

Meh:Perfect Patio, Dine Out, Backyard Stuff, City Living,

I use a few things, but regret buying as not worth the money: Discover University, Spa Day, Bowling Stuff, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour

Dislike the concept, won't buy: Vampires

(Note Tiny Living is not on my list as I don't have it yet but I WILL buy it when the time is right (aka I can bundle it), looking at the let's play and objects it'll likely fall into my "Meh" category haha. I'd like it much more if there wasn't a death in it, but I like the single bed and the bookcase/tv stand, so it might get bumped up to like and it'll be worth having to get the bundle price when a new gp and ep come out haha)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited January 2020
    YU3j6JF.png

I think my heart ranks it like this at the moment

good and upwards is packs I use a lot

okay is still well, okay but just a tad too disappointed to say they are good
    actually idk why laundry is there cause its not like I got issues with that I guess I am just not that passionate about laundry

umm... is sort of like ''this could have been good but umm... umm... its just kind of like ''why is it like this''
    like ''it's not like theme is bad but um, we could have done this in very different and better way''

nope is stuff I don't really feel like getting at all or if I have it
    its just cause it came with random bundle (looking at you backyard stuff)

missing opinions are on packs I don't have
    and am not sure if I'd like them or not based on theme

I think many of these could raise ranking though if they improved them a bit
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I tried to do one but I'm struggling with everything below the top tier, which consists of Vampires, RoM, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, and Spooky Stuff. Apparently, I don't know how I really feel about all of the other packs, lol.
    #Team Occult
    edited January 2020
    I made my last tier Sep 2019 (above).

Here is my updated one:

00-BF8-CDF-6-D99-4-BB8-87-E8-B1-A37-D0-ECC00.png
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don't agree with the OP's list. Here is mine.

Ptz01Ha.png

Tiermaker: https://tiermaker.com/create/sims-4-packs-200120-243076
    wB2Zykl.jpg