The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4-Campus Living (NOT OFFICIAL)

https://ibb.co/SsJfRZZ
Like it? I might add a description and other things, but I want to see if it looks
Sims are Lit

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    What about this says college life? The girl on her cellphone or the boy sneezing?
  • andimackcentralandimackcentral Posts: 20 Member
    L

The boy is yawning I think
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What about this says college life? The girl on her cellphone or the boy sneezing?

1.The boy is yawning cause of lots of tests or partying
    2.The girl on her cellphone is just living a social life, idk honestly.
    3.The girl all the way on the side is probably my least favorite. I wish I put someone more matching in the artstyle.

I edited this mostly in Google Drawings, minus some png-ing, color editing in Pixlr, and making the "Campus Living: Expansion Pack" logo, but all the background shapes were made in Google Drawings, and that was the main part I was trying to show off.
    Sims are Lit
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Doesn’t look at all for anything “campus”. I yawn all the time at work. Doesn’t necessarily mean from tests or partying. Girl on the phone is almost a stretch, you can find a girl in the phone practically anywhere. The last girl looks completely out of place, more like for some night life stuff. It’s all a stretch. Instead of holding a phone she couldve been like, Liam O’Dorke holding a stacks a books and that would work.
  • andimackcentralandimackcentral Posts: 20 Member
    I looked into it, and the person just used renders from online. The phone holding girl was originally also holding a Dog Leash, before Cats & Dogs