Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I love cheetahs but I thought no one would get it's cheetah spots, so I changed it to jaguar spots.
    KkMottT.jpg
    rLvCP5w.gif
    What a quiet place.

It's cuz I mentioned "band", so everyone ran away. 😂 🤣

He's cool. He doesn't look trustworthy at all.

Hehe. 👌
    I love cheetahs but I thought no one would get it's cheetah spots, so I changed it to jaguar spots.
    KkMottT.jpg
    rLvCP5w.gif
    What a quiet place.

His hair reminds me of a k-pop hairstyle :joy: How are you so good at drawing? 😭

Yeah, it does. And thanks! I just draw every day at least for an hour.
    KkMottT.jpg
    rLvCP5w.gif
    What a quiet place.

At first i thought the spots were rose tattoos 😂 Amazing as always, Dekay! 👍😍

Thank you!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm hungry :disappointed:
    unknown.png
    edited September 2019

Me too cuz I only ate blueberries and a couple of chicken fingers last night for dinner. 😔 Oh and that Strawberry White Chocolate Cream pie. 😂😂

Anyway, do y'all have any recipes I can do that require a good amount of margarine? Cuz my mom bought some when she thought they were butter. And she's becoming so super health conscious now and wants to get rid of the margarine as quickly as possible without wasting them. 😂 Though I did tell her my philosophy is that it's fine to eat some unhealthy stuff as long as you do it in moderation. I think she's becoming more health conscious than me now... 🤔🤔😅 What have I done?
    FwDXXd5.gif

Me too cuz I only ate blueberries and a couple of chicken fingers last night for dinner. 😔 Oh and that Strawberry White Chocolate Cream pie. 😂😂

Anyway, do y'all have any recipes I can do that require a good amount of margarine? Cuz my mom bought some when she thought they were butter. And she's becoming so super health conscious now and wants to get rid of the margarine as quickly as possible without wasting them. 😂 Though I did tell her my philosophy is that it's fine to eat some unhealthy stuff as long as you do it in moderation. I think she's becoming more health conscious than me now... 🤔🤔😅 What have I done?

I've never had margarine, so no, sorry.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I didn't die! (in D&D)

I love how you specified it was in D&D

I might be a ghost. Who knows?

Wait... but ghosts shouldn't be able to type
    🤔🤔🤔
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I didn't die! (in D&D)

I love how you specified it was in D&D

I might be a ghost. Who knows?

Wait... but ghosts shouldn't be able to type
    🤔🤔🤔

Poltergeist?
    unknown.png

They're pretty similar to butter except that it's oil based instead of "animal/dairy" based.
    FwDXXd5.gif

They're pretty similar to butter except that it's oil based instead of "animal/dairy" based.

I thought it was something like that but still nothing comes to mind :lol:
    unknown.png

Yeah, it's kinda hard to think of something to bake sometimes. I was thinking of making biscuits and gravy again but I don't think the biscuits use butter... 🤔🤔 I can't remember if it does. XD I need to go find the recipe again.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Yeah, it's kinda hard to think of something to bake sometimes. I was thinking of making biscuits and gravy again but I don't think the biscuits use butter... 🤔🤔 I can't remember if it does. XD I need to go find the recipe again.

I had biscuits and gravy for breakfast. :yum:
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Been watching a Law & Order marathon
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited September 2019

I'm jelly.

I just checked that biscuits recipe you gave me the other time and it uses shortening... Not too sure if I can substitute that with margarine... 🤔
    FwDXXd5.gif

I'm jelly.

I just checked that biscuits recipe you gave me the other time and it uses shortening... Not too sure if I can substitute that with margarine... 🤔

That was the first time you've had biscuits and gravy, right?
    unknown.png

I'm jelly.

Yep. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2019

I'm jelly.

Then I'm glad you like them!

They still make me think of breakfast at hotels, like when we were moving? Obviously those were very cheap, not good quality, but they were a lot better than most food there so I got excited when they were there.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

What's the silliest thing you've done when you were a kid?

I got a few but at the top of my head, I drank soap as a dare for myself. XD

I'm jelly.

They still make me think of breakfast at hotels, like when we were moving? Obviously those were very cheap, not good quality, but they were a lot better than most food there so I got excited when they were there.

Yeah, they're really nice! I tried another recipe I found online but they were terrible. >.<
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Yeah, they're really nice! I tried another recipe I found online but they were terrible. >.<

I drank the stuff inside of a glow stick :tongue:

I honestly thought it was glow in the dark "Kool Aid" ! Looking back, I don't know why anyone would drink something that glowed in the dark.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

I honestly thought it was glow in the dark "Kool Aid" ! Looking back, I don't know why anyone would drink something that glowed in the dark.

Isn't it poisonous? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    In large doses, but it's the glass pieces that hurt. I don't recommend anyone else trying it.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

I... Did so much weird stuff i gotta stop a bit to think.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Oh. My. 😂
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Why's that?
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

I got some of that glow stuff on my hand once, and then thought I was going to die all night because it might've gotten into my mouth and the glass shards scared me.
    unknown.png
    Zippity do dah! :wink:
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Why's that?
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

I got some of that glow stuff on my hand once, and then thought I was going to die all night because it might've gotten into my mouth and the glass shards scared me.

The biscuits just taste horrible. And had a weird like "sappy" feeling on your tongue. It uses Sprite in it. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Why's that?
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

The biscuits just taste horrible. And had a weird like "sappy" feeling on your tongue. It uses Sprite in it. 😂

Really? I haven't seen anything like that, I'm almost tempted to try it. I'm not sure how happy anyone else in my family would be if I did make it though.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Why's that?
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm jelly.

Really? I haven't seen anything like that, I'm almost tempted to try it. I'm not sure how happy anyone else in my family would be if I did make it though.

Here's the recipe if you wanna try: https://www.laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/magic-buscuits-/
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top