Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept. ’19 Stairs/RoM Patch

Comments

• Options
    larsVeekelarsVeeke Posts: 12 New Member
    the teleporter anyware from scumbo(the one that was updated by not sure who but was at studio sims 4) is broken after useing to teleport a sim,your sim not aible to travel anymore
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    Bienchen just updated a bunch of mods - https://deichschafblog.de/s4/update-8-september-2019/

Too bad the LotTrait effect hider is not included which I reported broken.
    Sims got back those lightbulbs effects above their head when in restaurants.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i updated explore and can still do friendly interactions maybe try with just explore mod
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    UI Cheats Extension is broken - the needs panel is blank. (Presumably this has to do with the new witchy needs coming with RoM.)

Thanks @loubyloulou ! For increased visibility...

Broken Mods
    • UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu)

Hi @luthienrising

Once again thanks for all your hard work on this forum.

I just wanted to let you know I have been playing with the updated UI cheats mod for a while and am not experiencing any issues whatsoever..
  • Options
    HeadmoeHeadmoe Posts: 11 New Member
    > @bandit5 said:
    > i updated explore and can still do friendly interactions maybe try with just explore mod

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Which one is just the explore mod? When I download it I get 4 folders (Explore Mod Accessories, Explore Mod Gambing, Explore Mod icemunmun_candy, and Explore Mod System), as well as Explore Mod script file.
  • Options
    larsVeekelarsVeeke Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Headmoe said:
    > > @bandit5 said:
    > > i updated explore and can still do friendly interactions maybe try with just explore mod
    >
    > Thank you so much for getting back to me. Which one is just the explore mod? When I download it I get 4 folders (Explore Mod Accessories, Explore Mod Gambing, Explore Mod icemunmun_candy, and Explore Mod System), as well as Explore Mod script file.

that is the mod,i think she means you have to play with that mod and remove other mods to see if you still can`t use the friendly greetings,but i think if you have older version of ui exstencion pls update that,and slife of life can also be removed since it need to be updating,she was already working on a update.
  • Options
    sweet_kitten_1636sweet_kitten_1636 Posts: 3 New Member
    Flerbs Automatic Sunburns Mod seems to be broken even with the updated XML Injecter. The only issue with this mod is that I cannot buy suntan lotions off the computer. When I click on order > suntan lotion, no screen pops up.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Thanks @octoweirdo and @simsluvr90

@sulsoo Until Neia has a chance to update her career-building tool, most custom careers will be lacking in at least paid time off.

@sweet_kitten_1636 Have you tested with only Automatic Sunburn & the XML injector installed?

@Headmoe I would advise redownloading the Explore Mod to see what file structure it comes with. Icemunmun doesn't make the Explore Mod or any additions for it, so it sounds to me like some folders got renamed.

Broken
    • Eat Raw Fish(v1.2b) - and CC trait Raw Food Lover (c821118) - conflicts with Automatic Beards (Flerb)

Updated by Bienchen:
    buybookseverywhere
    extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    highchairtweak
    morechildrenatparks (all versions)
    morechildrenatparks
    morechildrenatparks
    noautonomouswashdishaftereating
    toddlertoytweak
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    whimoverhaul
    wrinklesforadults
    buypettreat
    amazingbirth
    barnightrevamp
    buymore_phone
    nerdfestival_version2

No Longer Needed
    toddlerdrinkfix (Bienchen)

New and of Possible Interest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    @larsVeeke Any chance you have a link to which Teleporter mod you're using?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Has NPC Control been updated yet? Just earlier when I tried to edit a lot from manage worlds, the loading screen would go back to the "select worlds" menu.

I hope I'm not being annoying.

Not yet, no.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member

Just to say that More Drinks For Kids by K9DB will be updated soon!!

WWSamjU.png
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    @luthienrising, thank you for your response. Is there a way to send you a screenshot of the downloaded page that I'm getting? Maybe you'd be able to help guide me in the right direction.
  • Options
    @luthienrising, this is what I get when I download the Explore Mod. Does this look right?

https://imgur.com/QMg80Ez
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I thought the picture link would show in my message...
  • Options
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/QMg80Ez.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Darn it! I'll just stop now.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    QMg80Ez.jpg

Here you go @Headmoe
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    I think Custom Bar Drinks by icemunmun, is broken. I have the options to get a alcoholic drink out of a cooler but my sim can't get it. Also when there is no option for custom drinks on the bars, in community lots. I get the options on the sims home lot. Getting drinks from the fridge works great. Otherwise the games gets real laggy and sim can't get get them. Can't use custom drink interactions without this mod.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Headmoe, putting this under a spoiler so as not to derail the thread:
    The files (package and script) should be no more than one folder deep in your mods folder so I'd suggest: Mods > Explore mod. Then unzip the .rar file and extract the script file into the 'Explore mod' folder. Then, open each folder in turn and copy/paste the package files into the 'Explore mod' folder - don't copy the folders across, just their contents. The files with 'icemunmun' in the file name do belong in this mod, though they're entirely optional - they give your Sim some candy in their inventory if they go 'exploring' to a sweet shop. Hope that helps. Basically, all the package files and script file can sit in the same folder in your Mods folder, one folder deep.
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    'No More House Fires' by cyclelegs is broken - the option to Knock on Door doesn't appear when visiting sims.

modthesims.info/download.php?t=617831&goto=newpost&posted=1#post5569606
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @shandra2183 Have you updated any other food/drink-related mods, and tested as alone as possible? I think icemunmun has tested everything.

Thanks @aldavor ! And thanks @loubyloulou for the support for @Headmoe .

Broken
    • No More House Fires (cyclelegs)
  • Options
    @luthienrising I haven't tried it alone. I have updated most of everything and taken the other stuff that's not updated out. I will try it alone and I will run the mod conflict detector as well.
  • Options
    @loubyloulou, thank you and @luthienrising so much for helping me.
  • Options
    @luthienrising So I took all mods out except for the custom drink interactions, custom bar drinks and better exceptions. I still have the same problems and I got an LE when trying to buy a custom drink on my sims home lot bar. I reset my mods folder as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top