Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lot traits needed

Can we get supermarket/ bank/ hospital/ police station/ grade school/ pharmacy/ salon/ barber shop/ florist/ mall/ toy store/ movies lot traits these are everyday things people do that would bring life to the game
Thx bunches

Comments

• Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    edited September 2019
    I agree-we REALLY need new lot types-bars,lounges,nightclubs,gyms,museums and libraries have just gotten stale and boring. And in future lot types,we should not have to be forced to turn a certain venue into a bar or a lounge just to make it work. Bowling alleys have arcades and snack places in them as well as bars,and I've NEVER seen any bars in art centers. Let future lot types(movie theaters,amusement parks,etc) work WITHOUT people being forced to put a bar in or make it another boring lounge type.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • dedegeardedegear Posts: 88 Member
    @ Lady_ Ballora guess in Sims 4 everyone has to be tipsy for a good time 😜...but I agree with you 100
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I agree.
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    > @dedegear said:
    > Can we get supermarket/ bank/ hospital/ police station/ grade school/ pharmacy/ salon/ barber shop/ florist/ mall/ toy store/ movies lot traits these are everyday things people do that would bring life to the game
    > Thx bunches

They'd be new lot types over traits (And Salons could be a buisness for a pack)
    Sims are Lit
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I would love simple lot traits based on gender and age.

I also have a mod by LittleMsSam that dictates what kind of activities Sims will emphasize when on a lot -- exercise, pub games, dancing, office-type work such as writing, reading, etc. It helps a lot. Official lot traits like that would be great. It would allow players to make any kind of lot that their minds can imagine.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer they completely do away with lot types and make it like Sims 2 where you can have multiple lots types on one lot and they all work like a restaurant with a bar and a underground bowling alley would be my style of game play I hate being limited to just one. Now being able to have lot traits used as a tool to customize these lots would be nice like a teen only lot or maybe a lot type that makes a Sim flirty all chosen by the player.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    This plus the ability to list multiple lot types would be absolutely perfect. I have loads of lots that I'd love to combine.