Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - New and Improved!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Yes please, I want the demon release PU and use a shield!
    Can I attack now, too?

Yes do u want to?
    Yes, attack!

Ok @Bubbz3388 your turn
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Attack
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Attack

Ok @dekay your turn
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,576 Member
    Search for PU
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Search for PU

Ok u got a Heal Me PU @the_greenplumbob your turn
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Attack please
    edited September 2019
    Attack please

Plumbob charges at the ogre, about to make the the final blow. “Stop!” He yells. Plumbob stops in shock. “Why should we?” Sneered Bubbz. “Yeah!” Shouted Alexa. “More ogres are coming. I came to warn you. I’ve been trying to get your attention, but you wouldn’t listen!” The ogre explained in panic. “Likely story,” said Plumbob and released the final blow. “Do you guys think he was telling the truth?” Asked Dekay. “Why would he have attacked us then?” Demanded Alexa. “Self defense?” Suggested Bubbz. “I say we scan the area for a couple days before we announce to all the creatures that it’s safe to come out,” said Mouse. “I’ll take the hills,” said Alexa. “Waterfall,” Said Bubbz. “I can take the northern edge,” said Plumbob “I’ll take the eastern,” said Dekay. “Then I’ll patrol throughout the forest just in case you guys miss anything,” Mouse says. “Alert the rest of us if you find anything,” Mouse finishes off. Then everybody takes off.

Round 2 will start in 24 hours (by the way Plumbob if your thought the first round was easy, the second one last time was a lot harder)
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Attack please

Plumbob charges at the ogre, about to make the the final blow. “Stop!” He yells. Plumbob stops in shock. “Why should we?” Sneered Bubbz. “Yeah!” Shouted Alexa. “More ogres are coming. I came to warn you. I’ve been trying to get your attention, but you wouldn’t listen!” The ogre explained in panic. “Likely story,” said Plumbob and released the final blow. “Do you guys think he was telling the truth?” Asked Dekay. “Why would he have attacked us then?” Demanded Alexa. “Self defense?” Suggested Bubbz. “I say we scan the area for a couple days before we announce to all the creatures that it’s safe to come out,” said Mouse. “I’ll take the hills,” said Alexa. “Waterfall,” Said Bubbz. “I can take the northern edge,” said Plumbob “I’ll take the eastern,” said Dekay. “Then I’ll patrol throughout the forest just in case you guys miss anything,” Mouse says. “Alert the rest of us if you find anything,” Mouse finishes off. Then everybody takes off.

Round 2 will start in 24 hours (by the way Plumbob if your thought the first round was easy, the second one last time was a lot harder)

Wait, that's not it? I thought it was over :joy::sob:
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Attack please

Wait, that's not it? I thought it was over :joy::sob:

Yeah I need to make this game shorter. There’s 3 rounds but I think on the game after this one I might shorten in because this is pretty long
    I’m walking through the woods. It’s been 2 days since the battle. I think it’s time to leave and let the creatures back in. All the sudden I hear a loud roar. I jerk my head towards the direction and start running there. I see Alexa on top of the hills. Bubbz is beside her. I run up to them and Plumbob comes and lands beside us. “3 ogres are coming. Smaller than the last one but still big enough,” said Alexa. “So he was telling the truth,” I mumble. Dekay comes rushing to our sides. “What is it?” He askes. “3 ogres,” answers Bubbz. “Do you think they are going to be like the other one? Do you think they are trying to warn us also?” Asks Dekay. “I don’t think so by the looks of it,” Plumbob yells, who had flown up to get a better look. She lands back down. “So we are fighting again?” asks Bubbz. “I guess so,” I respond.

@Alexakry your turn
    edited September 2019
    Oh yeah the turns are going to go Alexa, Detlef, Bubbz, Dekay, Sigvard, Plumbob, Mouse, Dave
    Post edited by Mouselline on
    I´ll call the other ogers Detlef and Sigvard, and I´ll attack Detlef! :D

Is Detlef Dave? Or crush?
    I am confusion with the ogre names. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    :D well, DeKay: as said, there are 3 ogers and Mouseline has to know, which one we attack! ;)
    So I gave them some names I think fit for ogers, eccept the Dave one, he was named by Mouselline.
    Perhaps we´ll find out that their names are completely different?!?!
    And Detlef and Sigvard are very honorable names, right? :D:D:D

And by the way: may I ask you: who is/are the men in your gifs?
    And thank you for Dylan! :)
    No, 3 ogers: Dave, Detlef and Sigvard! :p
    And I´ll attack Detlef! B)

Ok Detlefs turn then...
    “Hey!” I yell. I almost lung at her but Dave stops me. “Wait, we were told to give them a chance to leave,” he says. I groan. “Leave or we will destroy you,” I mumble quickly. “Never!” Yelled Plumbob. “Ok, then,” I say. “You asked for it.” I heal myself and get ready for battle.
    @Bubbz3388 your turn
    :D well, DeKay: as said, there are 3 ogers and Mouseline has to know, which one we attack! ;)
    So I gave them some names I think fit for ogers, eccept the Dave one, he was named by Mouselline.
    Perhaps we´ll find out that their names are completely different?!?!
    And Detlef and Sigvard are very honorable names, right? :D:D:D

And by the way: may I ask you: who is/are the men in your gifs?
    And thank you for Dylan! :)

Oh okay. Cuz before that I saw the name as Crush and something else so I figured they already have names.

The men in my gif are usually band members. 😁
    It's from a behind the scenes to this video: https://youtu.be/SjBheMFT48c

Fun fact, Dylan is also once a band guy and he's my fav singer who also follows me on social media! 😅😭
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Thanks for the answer, DeKay! And again my horizon was broadened! Although it is very hard to find informations about the band, I just got to know that they come from Russia! Thanks for the video link!

This must be very strange that the real life Dylan follows you while you´re playing with Dylan in the game! :D

And wasn´t Crush the name of the first oger? Or is my memory just as old as I am?!?!? :)
    Thanks for the answer, DeKay! And again my horizon was broadened! Although it is very hard to find informations about the band, I just got to know that they come from Russia! Thanks for the video link!

This must be very strange that the real life Dylan follows you while you´re playing with Dylan in the game! :D

And wasn´t Crush the name of the first oger? Or is my memory just as old as I am?!?!? :)

Yeah they were originally going to be named after the old ogres Crush, Smush, and Dave but then you wanted new ones so I decided that we should get new ones to change it up a bit

Yes. They're from Russia! 😂😁

Yeah, it feels a bit weird. I wonder if he knows I made him as a sim...? 😂

I'm fine with the new names. They are funny. 😂
    832XG3D.gif