Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• Okay . I love black & white builds! :)@thecatsred Im starting to really love modern too, because I got so tired at looking at old fashioned traditional homes.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Simmify wrote: »
    What are "monochrome" builds? @Scobre
    Builds using only tones or one tone, like black, white, and grey builds. I tend to look for builds with more than one color to them. Although for the NSB challenge it makes sense to build using that, but probably why I don't do that challenge. I like variety, that's all.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    City Living is my least favorite expansion.
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    Scobre wrote: »
    Builds using only tones or one tone, like black, white, and grey builds. I tend to look for builds with more than one color to them. Although for the NSB challenge it makes sense to build using that, but probably why I don't do that challenge. I like variety, that's all.

If they are using those colors in combination then they are using more than one color.Black , white and grey are modern or and black is very bold and a very pretty color to me. So I can see why they are popular, i even use them myself a lot. But everyone has their own thing they like 😊

I personally don't like builds with a punch of different colors going on, it feels either too floral, too 1970s or too flowerchild/hippyish and thats not my personal style. We all like different things 😊

Scobre wrote: »

If they are using those colors in combination then they are using more than one color.Black , white and grey are modern or and black is very bold and a very pretty color to me. So I can see why they are popular, i even use them myself a lot. But everyone has their own thing they like 😊

I personally don't like builds with a punch of different colors going on, it feels either too floral, too 1970s or too flowerchild/hippyish and thats not my personal style. We all like different things 😊
    Yeah was interesting asking why people used it and I was told by someone because not all the colors match, so designing in a monochrome palette was just easier. Yeah my style is kind of French Boho, so it tends to be very colorful. I just build differently that's all. But yes why Sims community is great is how diverse it is.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I also wish that sims came with not so,good relationships with other sims they shouldn't be getting along with like they did in 3. For instance Vlad and the Vatores, Landgraabs and Johnny Zest and such

Yeah, agreed. I ended up restoring those relationships with MCCC, just because I do see them as fairly fundamental to their characters (Johnny gets on okay with his dad, although it's still low reds. He and Nancy, and he and Malcolm loathe each other. Caleb and madeover!Vlad are Enemies With Benefits, Lilith and Vlad get on... okay but not great. Both Vatores loathe Miss Hell).

Also, if you don't actually go in and make Johnny a Landgraab and have MCCC Story Progression on, Bad Things can happen...
  • I hate the 64x64 lots and I feel like any of the larger lots in general are a waste. I hate landscaping and I'm terrible and filling interiors in large builds though so maybe I'm biased.

Gardens and plants are always my favorite part of any build/home. Makes a house 10 xs homier. I love landscaping. Don't love 64x64 lots though.

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2019
    - There’s nothing enjoyable about TS4 toddlers. Wrangling them is about as fun as playing Cuphead blindfolded.

- Get Famous is the second worst EP, behind Cats & Dogs. Those two are on a bottom tier of their own and I kind of wish they didn’t exist.

- Oasis Springs is the best looking world in the game.

- Active careers are a waste of time and I avoid them.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    It would be nice if & when they make Werewolves that can turn into a big wolf much bigger than a dog and can talk.
    My favorite lot sizes are 20X20, 30X30, 40X40 & 50X50. I can do so much build with even sizes.
    As for the Stuff Pks., I like Laundry Day for the hair, clothing & decor, I never get my sims to do laundry. With most Packs regardless of Expansions, Gameplays & Stuff I look beyond the titles & basic advertising & look for the hidden treasures & how it can add to my game before I by them.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want werewolves because I basically just want humanoid doggies. :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    I don't like watching Lets Plays
    Me either. I prefer the machinimas which are rare in comparison.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have a hard time following people who play the sims on youtube and twitter because they MAKE POSTS IN ALL CAPS.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited September 2019
    i never use my imagination and pretending when playing the game
    y'all got bread?
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I prefer the vacationing aspect of Granite Falls than the adventuring aspect of Selvadorada. It’s why I disliked TS3WA.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    TS4 should end after University.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top