Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming!

Comments

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Can it be Tuesday arg... Why is it not Tuesday...
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    threeeeeeee days

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYS

LET US ALL CAST "TUESDAYIFY" SO WE CAN TELEPORT TO TUESDAY
    Anyone buying hour it comes out or just me?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »

Are you kidding? the very second!! lol
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »

Are you kidding? the very second!! lol

Right?! Also wasn't the 'idle' animation cool? Them playing with a magic sphere then popping it so cool
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited September 2019

I would be but I entered 2 giveaways where the winners are announced on the 11th so I have to wait until the 11th. I did not think this through :smile:
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member

I'm pre-ordering it right now...

Screen-Shot-2019-09-07-at-5-03-15-PM.png

THE LOGO HAS ARRIVED PEOPLE

IT'S COMING
    Wait, we can order now???????
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
    Pinmat135 wrote: »

IT'S COMING

@Dglbr1969 Doesn't show for me and I'm updated.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

IT'S COMING

Weirdly enough, I saw it on my laptop too but not on my PC? I thought I must have imagined it though, now I kind of want to go and check xD
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member

IT'S COMING

I was told we cannot pre-order this type of pack =( I had also wished to do so but it will not be avail to pre-order, maybe they would change that in the future tho :)
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I don't think you can order lol.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member

I would be but I entered 2 giveaways where the winners are announced on the 11th so I have to wait until the 11th. I did not think this through :smile:

Same here. I look at it as an opportunity to find out what the bugs are (from people reporting/complaining about them) and so be prepared accordingly.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I have an question, is Magic confined to one area? meaning it cannot be used anywhere else.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I have an question, is Magic confined to one area? meaning it cannot be used anywhere else.

No it can be used everywhere, but it will only be autonomously performed by other sims in the realm :)
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    Overall it looks rather empty to me. As usual, impressions and reviews a week or two after a new pack releases will be the most telling... likely entertainingly so.

Empty?!!

Apologies... I meant "empty and shallow."

:D:D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • IrishDashhunIrishDashhun Posts: 60 Member
    I’m excited for this
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea

I can't even imagine what my reaction would have been had I been playing TS3 when Supernatural came out...

Eh it wasn't that fun and zombie apocalypse once a week that destroys all your plants unless you downloaded peashooters is just annoying as heck...

That was the most annoying part of Supernatural for Sims 3 I hated when full moon came around but luckily I could turn it off.

I can't even imagine what my reaction would have been had I been playing TS3 when Supernatural came out...

Eh it wasn't that fun and zombie apocalypse once a week that destroys all your plants unless you downloaded peashooters is just annoying as heck...

yes but FAIRIES. and WEREWOLVES. ALONG WITH WITCHES.

I CALL THAT BALANCED!

(also, you can turn off the lunar cycle in settings, so.)

That was my favorite part of Supernatural. :)
    edited September 2019
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

No it can be used everywhere, but it will only be autonomously performed by other sims in the realm :)

Thank You, I am happy to hear that and one thing EA/Maxis got right and it mattered to me :)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Is anyone else hoping there are things to discover that were not mentioned on the livestream?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Is anyone else hoping there are things to discover that were not mentioned on the livestream?

The curses. We got to see one, I wanna know what the rest of them are.
    edited September 2019
    SimTrippy wrote: »

IT'S COMING

Weirdly enough, I saw it on my laptop too but not on my PC? I thought I must have imagined it though, now I kind of want to go and check xD

I just checked and it's not there for me either I'm updated too WolfNate and SimTrippy :(

I was under the impression we couldn't pre-order either
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

We saw two technically that wicked witch green skin and boils one and the one from LS

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

We saw two technically that wicked witch green skin and boils one and the one from LS

oh yeah, I forgot the boils one! Still I think 4 more to explore? I remember them saying there are six, but I might be wrong.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top