Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Spoiler] Having two "mothers" in the same save and more Strangerville retcons

2...Next

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited June 2019
    Oh, I had forgotten about this thread!

In the meantime I did one other Strangerville run in a copy of my main save.

The dead plant was in the lab, and a living one in the basement at a park venue (formerly the Cahill lot, the one with the airplane).
    Game went fine, but during the final battle no zombies at all showed up. My sims' helpers also didn't show up, so I was left with my four playables. Trouble was the park was patroled by Mother's cult (a club) and two of my four playable died. I had to take the showdown VERY slow with just two sims.

I'm not much of a builder, so this looked as if a portal into hell had opened:

tumblr_ppqruj8IIT1t1fm14o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ppqs7gIE1a1t1fm14o1_1280.jpg

Full story here: http://enkisstories.tumblr.com/tagged/oldwest%20strangerville/chrono

@Annye
    Make sure to post pictures of the infested Bluffs infested when you've done it!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Imagine having the Mother on Sulani. I think she would fit right in on the lot with the volcano.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    If I put her in Sulani, do i need the platform thing or can Sims communicate with her without it? I already have infected merfolk and bizarre plants all over the place.
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    I put her in Sulani for a survival type challenge - I did not use a platform or anything. It was fun, but it seemed to make that save really buggy and all I could think of is because I had two mother plants in the game. My other save in Sulani without a mother plant is just fine.
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    Okay, thhats cool
    Sims are Lit
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    edited September 2019
    in my legacy /roleplaying game the mother plant retorn for revange in strangerville park central, in specific on library, she summon somes meteor and reborn in this place.

basically a legacy plot twist pro that arrived in the fifth generation.

yVx4lA8.png

not only did I use debug as a mod that adds aggressive zombies to the game to make the mother plant's revenge even more tense

lBdL7ZC.png

it not only infects the surrounding sims as it controlled the weather

1VHZl1G.png

spooky.....

sIQNkn9.png

I sincerely loved doing this twist. I didn't think of doing like you guys, facing her again because I wasn't sure if she would summon new npc's zombies

YXAbhxV.png

I laughed a lot when I saw these gnomes being summoned by seasons very close to the mother plant

in the end the mother plant its defeted

EPkGuCD.png
    pBCJFC7.png

but his final card was to become a humanoid to kill humanity for good, but luckily my mermaid-alien-vampire hybrid was there to save the day.

YLNTGuY.png

sorry for the long post :D
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I played Strangeville a bit, but when I found out Mother had to be killed I stopped, I felt so bad for the plantie! Is this true tho? That in final fight the possessed sims come to kill you!?? What!😯 I need to know more. Please tell me what happens, I just dont wanna hurt poor momma plant :(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    akaseven wrote: »
    in my legacy /roleplaying game the mother plant retorn for revange in strangerville park central, in specific on library, she summon somes meteor and reborn in this place.

basically a legacy plot twist pro that arrived in the fifth generation.

yVx4lA8.png

not only did I use debug as a mod that adds aggressive zombies to the game to make the mother plant's revenge even more tense

lBdL7ZC.png

it not only infects the surrounding sims as it controlled the weather

1VHZl1G.png

spooky.....

sIQNkn9.png

I sincerely loved doing this twist. I didn't think of doing like you guys, facing her again because I wasn't sure if she would summon new npc's zombies

YXAbhxV.png

I laughed a lot when I saw these gnomes being summoned by seasons very close to the mother plant

in the end the mother plant its defeted

EPkGuCD.png
    pBCJFC7.png

but his final card was to become a humanoid to kill humanity for good, but luckily my mermaid-alien-vampire hybrid was there to save the day.

YLNTGuY.png

sorry for the long post :D

Omg this is so awesome!!!!!! What debug mod got you these agressive zombies?😱
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(