Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    I love my Sims, but I don't want to play as them forever or for too long as I get bored. Just achieve your life goal and die so I can play as your kid already.

I really need to find a sweet spot, because I am really bored with my game and have turned to just building all the time. I don't know what the answer is. I own each and every pack and Im not sure what its gonna take to have fun. I actually like the way sims 4 is. I am really not having fun in live mode right now though.

Im going to set my sims to a really short life span and see if that helps and play less stereotypical households.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    1. The townies are more interesting and memorable than most of the premades.

2. They should make it easier to die.
    I'm not asking for sims to drop like flies, but you gotta try to kill sims because of all the second chances.

Yes. Sometimes I want to kill a sim for story reasons. It's easier now with the weather conditions from seasons but it was a real pain before that.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    My Sims are too good for the drab and boring premades. I never have my Sims hook up or marry EA Sims. I'm not referencing OG families like the Goths,Calientes, etc. Even still, none of my Sims would hook up with them either.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    oh boy, i've got quite a few

- cars would be a completely unnecessary addition to the game
    - laundry day is a dumb pack
    - mods suck
    - there aren't enough ways to die
    - the pre-mades suck

that's all i can think of for the moment
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    • Laundry is boring and I don't understand why the community voted for it.
    • I don't care for babies, toddlers or children. They're all just a headache to me.
    • I want university to be the next expansion pack, only so people will stop asking/talking about it.
    • I prefer Maxis pre-mades over Sims uploaded on the gallery.
    • I don't like randomly generated townies and wish there was a way to turn it off.
    • Cats and dogs are kinda boring, and I never have either in my households.
    • Cars would be useless in the Sims 4.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 4 still does not appeal to me after 5 years hence why I hardly ever come over to this side of the forums

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I don't like how Bella Goth looks.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    My least favorite EP (from the ones I own) is Cats and dogs.

There is not enough toys (bones, the thingy for cats that you put on a wall, etc.) We could have more types of pet beds, dog houses. The newspapers could be interactive and you could let your puppies to take a pee or poo on them. Why can't we take more dogs for a walk at the same time? At least three woud be nice. And there is more but these or the ones that bugs me the most.

I agree, however I do enjoy Brindleton Bay, I tend to send my homeless sims to the Salty Paws Saloon to cook there. xD
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Thetford wrote: »
    I don't think active schools should be in the game, and a school pack wouldn't be the same as a university one, given that in 2 and 3, very little focus is given on the actual academic side (pretty much non existent in 2) and focus is pretty much exclusively on campus life (greek life, toga parties, coffee shops, the quad, mascots, dorms, cheap living, being away from home etc), while schools would have to be the opposite so they would be schools (sat at a desk watching another sim talk in front of a white board) throughout the entire day. An actual equivalent of university foe teens and children would be packs focusing on the places they hang out outside of school (skateparks, arcades, playgrounds etc )

This. The bigger problem I have with opening the schools is that yet again, we would be forced to choose which Sim to play and ignore the others in the household. Those left behind never do anything productive (even if you command them to build skills from away).
    This is a horrible idea for family players. Rabbit holes are a saving grace when you have toddlers at home. That's why I thank the mod gods for converting more careers to WFH and I'm grateful that they introduced the Freelancer careers.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Icewolf wrote: »
    - I hate Alpha CC. It looks hideous and doesn't fit the game.
    Same for me. I think it looks awful. I really can't understand why some people prefer it.

**removed***
    Post edited by SageOfGlimmerBrook on
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top