Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about CC

SystemSystem Posts: 6,554 Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: The Sims 4 Giveaway - Some water for a Stuff Pack?.

Comments

• Anit08Anit08 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there I have been on the sims forum for 10 years and cant find the bloody button to post a question or start a new discussion, so here I am.

My question to the sims community is: I love downloading lots with CC included in the lot zip files. I find it extremely time consuming to download a lot and each custom content individually (like so many creators do). I have only been able to find TWO creators who include all the CC they use in their lot downloads.

1) Dinha
    2) Frau Engel

I CANNOT find any other Sims 4 creators who included all the CC they used in their lots zip files.

I have been using the above two creators for years, and I have exhausted their content for now... if anyone knows of any other creators who INCLUDE CC in ONE simple download PLEASE let me know who they are?

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it.

Anit
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    @Anit08 It is unlikely to find such cc lots to download because unless the builder also created the cc themselves, most cc creators want to be credited (as they should be) and ask that their content be linked back to and not just shared as a download. I understand what you want and what you're looking for, but if you like the lots that you're seeing and the cc within, then one of the best ways to show your appreciation is by spending the minute or two it takes to simply go straight to their page or profile to download it correctly. Hope this helps (even though it isn't what you were looking for). Happy simming!
  • jestertears5jestertears5 Posts: 5 New Member
    Can someone please tell me where I may find Brittpink's Pizza Hut (or Pizzaeria) signs? like the posters? Or the wall pizza slices? I really miss having the Pizza Slice decor on my FNAF Pizzaeria! Please and thank you huns.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Can someone please tell me where I may find Brittpink's Pizza Hut (or Pizzaeria) signs? like the posters? Or the wall pizza slices? I really miss having the Pizza Slice decor on my FNAF Pizzaeria! Please and thank you huns.

Hi! There is are a couple of links for Brittpinkie's Pizza Hut items here:
    https://simfileshare.net/folder/31120/

I have a thread for Deactivated Simmer CC here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900154/deactivated-simblrs-tumblrs-list-edited-8-14-19/p1
  • IssaGameAddictIssaGameAddict Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, Does anyone know if there is a mod that can stop sims from canceling an action/animation due to routing issues. I base my decorating on cluttering objects for realism but I keep running into routing errors because of it. So, I'm looking for something to override the routing rules in sims and force the sim to do the action or animation regardless of how weird it may look when they do it.
  • RavenIIvyRavenIIvy Posts: 2 New Member
    hi there, this is probably a stupid question... but how do you apply custom nails to your sim? I can seem to find it, and it's just annoying.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    RavenIIvy wrote: »
    hi there, this is probably a stupid question... but how do you apply custom nails to your sim? I can seem to find it, and it's just annoying.

Check with the site you downloaded the nails from. They usually say where you can find them. Often they are under rings.
  • RavenIIvyRavenIIvy Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Check with the site you downloaded the nails from. They usually say where you can find them. Often they are under rings.

thank you so much!