Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: How do you feel?

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Excited for it!
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I would have preferred H&M

They already did H&M with Sims 2.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    lovelyskysxlovelyskysx Posts: 93 Member
    I don’t know
    Eh, I really don't care for it. Looks cool I guess.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I’d rather have something else, but I’ll still buy it.
    I am so happy about my purchase! I wasn't sure about this pack at first. But the clothes are actually okay, and I am having so much fun with the photography aspect. I have found the possibilities nearly limitless! I not only use the backgrounds from the stuff pack, but the green screens and set pieces from Get Famous and other BB objects, as well as just the worlds themselves to create unique photos. I am having a good time experimenting and practicing to get the best shots I can. Just seriously so happy I have this pack a chance!

• Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Disappointed.
    Idk why they had to chose Moschino, none of the clothes in their clothing line looks good/normal, but to each their own I guess.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited August 2019
    Excited for it!
    Just it's an usual good stuff pack... high expectation but nothing outstanding.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I don’t care
    Not something that interests me in the slightest, none of the content in the pack interests me... I’m good. I don’t care about it but I’m not enraged lol
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don’t care
    Now that I have it, I feel like the photography improvements should have come in a patch as part of EA's Live Service.
    Since this expands on a Get To Work feature.

Moschino, we really don't need since these clothes are basically the quirky fashion style that The Sims is known for.
    We already get this stuff with packs. The only benefit is to Moschino for brand promotion and simmers who like the brand and want to see it on their sims.

I am glad to have it, but I don't think we needed a stuff pack for it.
    I would have liked to seen a game pack with a modeling career and fashion shows, with this photography feature and Moschino added in, but more of it..
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
    edited September 2019
    Disappointed.
    I'm really disappointed in the new furniture... It's Moschino which is expensive so you'd expect quality. Well the patterns are hideous but I got the sofa and chairs for my living room in acceptable solids. After 1 movie my Sim was aching from sitting on 'uncomfortable' furniture. What?!? I wanted the build/buy stuff but it's so cheap that my Sim needed a soak to work out the kinks it gave him. If I could get a refund I absolutely would. 😠
  • Options
    DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    I don’t care
    Not buying this, or most other stuff packs.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I don’t know
    I like the new career, but I won't know for sure until I buy it - on sale. ;)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited September 2019
    I don’t care
    Sending physical photos to your client, having to wait a whole day to get that photo back in the mail, and then uploading that physical photo to simstagram on your computer.

I would change to disappointing now if I could. Why did they think that made any sense?
  • Options
    CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2019
    I don’t care
    The only reasons for me to get it are the bob haircut (I'm a sucker for these) and camera improvements. Didn't plan to get it, but will do so when it goes on sale.