Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

premade headcannons

cassanra goth lesbain
bob pancakes bi
sofia besjern and luna virvel lesbiann and dating

Comments

• duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I always make Cassandra marry Yuki Behr (spelling?) after they age to young adult.

Bob Pancakes though, I've never played as gay or bi. I usually have him leave Eliza because I really can't stand her. Then I have him work on an aspiration until he can afford the potion that changes his personality and take away gloomy and give him cheerful. In my head cannon, he was gloomy because he was so unhappy with his mean and controlling wife and when he left her, his outlook changed. In my current game he's an unmarried top level chef with two adopted daughters.

Luna Vilareal always dates around in my game until settling with Summer Holiday and having children (either by adoption or by me changing gender options to make it possible) I rarely pay any attention to Sofia Bjergensen. Don't know why... I don't dislike her, I just never play her.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    cassanra goth lesbain

Come to think, this YA restyle of Cassandra does kind of look like she may be preparing to queue an "Enthuse About Radcliffe Hall" interaction, with her brother-in-law, here... ;)

YznHFNx.png

I like Cassandra and the family always enjoy her visits.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @gothiclandgrabbs Cassandra Goth is probably straight. She is engaged to Don in Sims 2, and will probably get a relationship with Darren Dreamer at some point, so I always picture her as straight in Sims 4.

But, I have seen some theories that Bob Pancake's is actually transgender, as he's shirt has a hidden transgender flag. I created this headcanon that he didn't figure this out yet, he always felt different and tries to fit in the "norms of society". Then, he married Eliza not because he loves her, but to try to fit in the stereotypical american family, and she married him for the money. Thats why she is always depressed on official pictures/renders/etc... I think he's still trying to figure why he feels sad and different.
    My other theory is about the Landgraabs from Sunset Valley to Oasis Springs. If you forget that Sims 4 is in an alternate timeline, of course.
    Johnny Zest was actually the Malcom Landgraab kid from Sunset Valley, but when he was growing up his mother realized that he was too good to be the next leader on the Landgraab business, so she got pregnant with her second child. Then when Johnny told them he wanted to be a comedian she was so disappointed with him, she thought she could at least be something on the family business, that she disowned him. His father is kinda dork and easily manipulable, but he made secretly clear to his son that he was proud of him following his dreams, because he himself never actually worked with anything he really liked just to help his wife. Then, in homage to his father, Johnny adopted his father's single surname which is "Zest".
    But thats just some random stuff I come up while playing with them hahaha I'm a writer in real life, so that might explain why I'm always creating plots to explain the little clues/easter eggs/timeline storylines.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Wait, what?
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited September 2019
    Oh lordie here we go. Wall of text ahead!

Premades I actually play are the Vatores and Johnny Zest; more details on Johnny at the end of this post. For the Vatores, they grew up in Windenburg and really are young adults (around 21). Caleb was turned by Miss Hell against his will when he was nineteen, being taken in (unhappily) by her, the other Rebellious Vampires household, and Vlad, who forced him to hunt and act like how they viewed a 'proper' vampire should be. When Lilith managed to find him, she was appalled at what he had been through, and demanded that Vlad turn her (partially so she could protect herself and Caleb, and partially so she could fight Miss Hell). Caleb has PTSD and depressive episodes (Eternal Sadness, natch) from the way he was turned and was in a pretty bad way before he learned about plasma fruits and plasma packs, and that he wouldn't have to hunt people to survive. Lilith is currently planning to get strong enough to take down Vlad, and start a new, cooperative vampiric age. (Also, Caleb is a bi trans guy and Lilith is aromantic pansexual.)

For the rest, going by worlds!

Willow Creek: Honestly, no one really knows what's going on with the Goths. More specifically, no one really knows what's going on with Bella. Mortimer is just from your standard Old Magical Family with spellcasters and probably a fair few other occults scattered through the family tree. Bella seems to be from an ordinary family, but anyone who tries to look into her background finds contradictions, misinformation, and just plain odd things. She seems to have at least four different dates of birth, is from multiple different towns (including another planet), no one is actually sure if she's disappeared multiple times complete with amnesia or if she's just a beautiful wife to Mortimer and mother to Cassandra and Alexander... (Basically, she is every Bella Goth in every timeline, simultaneously. Don't look too in-depth, you'll break reality.) Alexander seems normal enough, but Cassandra seems to have inherited her timeline-twisting ability, too! More mundanely: Summer Holiday and Liberty Lee are eventually going to realise they're competing for each other's attention, not Travis's, will start dating, and everyone will be much happier (Travis included, who now has more time for video games). And the Pancakes' have a miserable marriage, Bob is (as Karon suggested above) deeply closeted and Eliza feels resentful about the lack of openness. They'll actually do a lot better once Bob does come out.

Oasis Springs: Katrina Caliente doesn't exist. Dina and Nina are twins and live with their boyfriend Don Lothario, who's also... dating basically everyone who gives him a second glance. Dina and Nina are sort of torn between getting Don to reign it in by marrying one of them, or just ditching him and moving to San Myshuno. The Roomies are basically a love square - J is crushing on Zoe, Zoe is crushing on Gavin, Gavin is crushing on Mitchell, and Mitchell isn't actually interested in anyone. (He and Johnny were best friends growing up, though, and maybe there's a bit of feelings there...?)

Windenburg: Ulrike Faust and Maaike Haas are both lesbians, married, and Ulrike is a trans woman, the Partihaus are all dating each other (I aged Marcus back down to YA), Luna Villareal and Sofia Bjergsen have mutual crushes on each other but haven't really fessed up, Hugo Villareal is nonbinary and likes boys but still hasn't quite worked out what their own gender is called so they don't know if they can call themself gay or what, Candy Behr is pan and Yuki is an ace lesbian, and the Fyres and the Bjergsens have open marriages and Bjorn is involved with both Moira and Dominic (everyone is aware and happy with the arrangements, there's no cheating). Non-related to orientation and gender, Yuki has ADHD (mixed type), and Gunther, Maaike, and Hugo are all autistic. Basically, the Avant Gardes are a neurodiversity club. Morgan Fyres has depression and very low self-worth, and tries to fit in to the Renegades' ideals but doesn't really have her heart in it. Also, everyone's vaguely aware of Jacques and Max Villareal being Terrible, and the Bjergsens have told Luna and Hugo that if they need to bail, they can take them in. (Clara is pretty protective of Hugo in particular, given that they're the youngest member of her club, and Luna is over all the time hanging out with Sofia anyway).

San Myshuno: Raj Rasoya is aro-ace and has no idea how to tell Geeta someone please save him. Salim Benali and Deigo Lobo once dated and things are... awkward between them (Diego is gay and is now dating Izzy Fabulous, Salim is pan and isn't quite sure if he wants a significant other or a personal trainer to kick him into gear). Miko Ojo is pan and while she definitely finds Akira attractive, she's not sure how compatible they are, so she pretty intentionally keeps things at a 'romantic tension' level. Darling Walsh is nonbinary and is pretty sure they're aro-ace, or at least aspec. They also have ADHD (hyperactive type).

Brindleton Bay: Catarina Lynx is a furry. Sorry I call it as I see it.

Del Sol Valley: Izzy Fabulous describes both his gender and orientation as 'queer' and, as mentioned above, is dating Diego Lobo. It actually works out pretty well - Diego can critique someone's fashion sense then say, hey, I know a good stylist... Kayla Flemming is a lesbian. Once she meets Lilith, they're going to get on extremely well. Judith Ward hasn't visibly aged for about twenty years. This is because she's a vampire (turned by Vlad). And Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon have no actual relationship to speak of and both see other people as they will. They stay together for two reasons - the first being their son, and the second being that Octavia is more successful as a songwriter with a charismatic singer like Thorne, and Thorne is more successful as a singer with a talented songwriter like Octavia. It's mutually convenient for them both.

Strangerville: Erwin Pries and George Cahill both have schizophrenia; they both control it well with medication, and George finds his symptoms are much easier to deal with when he's away from others (hence the cool plane digs). George keeps an eye on Erwin as much as he can, and Erwin often crashes at George's place. Alice Martin actually is close friends with Erwin and Jess Sigworth despite their in-game relationships. She has a bit of a crush on Erwin but respects his unwillingness to be in a relationship. Leslie just wants Alice to realise that she likes her too, and Mark is staying out of it. He's currently trying to decide between staying in Strangerville and trying his luck in San Myshuno.

Sulani: Oliana Ngata and Leila Illes are both bi; Oliana had Tane with her ex-boyfriend (they were never married, but are still friends). There's a fair bit of romantic attraction between Leila, Makoa Kealoha, and Nalani Mahi'ai (who's pan); Oliana and Lilliana both know and would be okay with them exploring it aka I'm still bitter I didn't get my trailer OT3. Duane Talla is Lilliana's cousin, hence why he's living with them. Lia Hauata is a lesbian and trans woman; Keala Hoapili is as well, and took young Lia in when she didn't have anywhere else to go. Keala's kids and grandkids are pretty frequent visitors and consider Lia to be a part of the family, too.
    Karon wrote: »
    My other theory is about the Landgraabs from Sunset Valley to Oasis Springs. If you forget that Sims 4 is in an alternate timeline, of course.

My headcanon's almost the same. Johnny was originally named Malcolm, but slowly started rebelling as Nancy's work went from business to outright crime. The current Malcolm was already around (I named him 'Sebastian', it sounded suitably pretentious), so when Johnny ran away / was disowned nigh simultaneously and changed his name when he was around sixteen, Nancy renamed Sebastian to Malcolm and pretty much retconned Johnny/the original Malcolm out of existence. "Why yes, this is our firstborn and heir Malcolm. What do you mean, he's always been eight years old. Of course we don't have two sons." By the time we get to the in-game timeline or so, Malcolm is now 15-16 and Johnny is around 23-24. He's not in contact with Nancy at all, Malcolm likes leaving rude comments on his Simstagram, and he and Geoffrey exchange polite but distant texts on birthdays and festivals.

(Also, he's gay. The disowning was mostly about him refusing to fall into line and be The Good Landgraab Heir regarding family business and inheritence, but the fact that he had no interest in producing more Landgraab heirs has a small part to play in it too. After initially leaving for Del Sol Valley and having a really rough time, including getting in with a bad crowd and doing some stuff he now regrets, he's since moved to San Myshuno in my save, is making a name for himself in the comedy scene, and has a boyfriend (Caleb), and is living his best life away from the Landgraabs!)
    Post edited by ryttu3k on
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    cassanra goth lesbain

Come to think, this YA restyle of Cassandra does kind of look like she may be preparing to queue an "Enthuse About Radcliffe Hall" interaction, with her brother-in-law, here... ;)

YznHFNx.png

Funnily enough, I gave Cassandra a very similar makeover when I aged her up in game. Including same hair.

I love the goths. To me, Mortimer has always been old money and maybe English/German ancestry. He is very studious and has a strong work ethic.

Bella is significantly younger. In my game I have a bit of a headcanon that surely she wants to be eternally young. When you consider the kids ages they just seem too old for Bella to have had them without a potion of youth. Either that or she's not their real mum, but I prefer the potion of youth idea. In my game she is always unfaithful to Mortimer kind of carrying on from TS2 days even though her aspiration in 4 is Party Animal.

Cassandra has always been a very quiet girl who is focussed on her studies. I've always seen her as a scientist or a researcher/academic but her music aspiration in TS4 threw me to consider that maybe she's more creative. I always saw Mortimer as an academic too. I think she is interested in love, but struggles to meet the right person.

Alexander in my game has kind of broken away from the more serious public image of the Goths. He is adventurous and wants to live in the city when he's an adult and can make his own way. Whereas Cassandra would be the one staying in the family home.

Sorry for the unexpectedly long post!
  • TheEndlessAutumnTheEndlessAutumn Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a lot of saves so this will be a bit long! :)

I primarily run my stories with Caleb Vatore as my main Sim. In all of my saves, he is a bisexual bunny boy (because he has bunny ears due to a curse given to him by Vlad).

In my original (aka first) save, Caleb is married to my own Sim Hunter Robin Katz-Sword and they have a son named Christian. Caleb's life revolves around his husband, child, their cats Jaco, Grilled Cheese, and Peanut Butter Jelly, plus his in-laws the Katz-Swords.

In my 2nd save, which is the prequel of the first, Caleb is a teenager whose parents were killed by Vlad. Vlad killed his parents because he wanted to have Caleb for himself. Caleb in turn falls in love with Vlad. Lilith tries hard to protect her brother but a) Caleb has fallen in love, and be) Lilith has been turned into a vampire by Vlad after confronting him. Caleb was turned into a vampire by Miss Hell without Vlad's knowledge. When Lilith knew of it, she confronted Vlad by duelling with him, in which she lost. One day, Caleb foresaw that anyone who he will love will die -- so he begged Lilith to find a way to turn him back into Human. Lilith talks to Vlad again --- Vlad offered to make a drink to cure Caleb of vampirism and he will leave Caleb alone. When they broke up, Vlad gave Caleb a curse of the bunny ears.

In my 3rd save, Caleb is a mermaid who lives in Sulani. He is being 'shared' by a handful of men because of his unique looks and charm. His primary Daddy is Hunter Robin Katz-Sword (the same guy in the first save), whom Caleb loves back deeply. Count Vlad also has the hots for Caleb but never wanted to commit to him. One day, Caleb wakes up and realises that there is more to life than seeing different men. So he walked into a portal...;)
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    cassanra goth lesbain

YznHFNx.png

Funnily enough, I gave Cassandra a very similar makeover when I aged her up in game. Including same hair.

I love the goths. To me, Mortimer has always been old money and maybe English/German ancestry. He is very studious and has a strong work ethic.

Bella is significantly younger. In my game I have a bit of a headcanon that surely she wants to be eternally young. When you consider the kids ages they just seem too old for Bella to have had them without a potion of youth. Either that or she's not their real mum, but I prefer the potion of youth idea. In my game she is always unfaithful to Mortimer kind of carrying on from TS2 days even though her aspiration in 4 is Party Animal.

Cassandra has always been a very quiet girl who is focussed on her studies. I've always seen her as a scientist or a researcher/academic but her music aspiration in TS4 threw me to consider that maybe she's more creative. I always saw Mortimer as an academic too. I think she is interested in love, but struggles to meet the right person.

Alexander in my game has kind of broken away from the more serious public image of the Goths. He is adventurous and wants to live in the city when he's an adult and can make his own way. Whereas Cassandra would be the one staying in the family home.

About Bella's age, there are a lot of premade Sims in Sims 3/4 that are YA and have kids/teenagers and i have always felt só uncomfortable with that, because this kinda implies that they had babies as teens or worse. Gross
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited September 2019
    @ryttu3k
    I love your theories about the Goth family, it's quite simillar to the way I play them.
    My headcanon: the Caliente sisters are responsible for the whacked up timeline of Sims 4. At some point after sending Don Lothario to the past, they started to miss him and tried to bring him back. But it went very wrong, breaking the world and causing several people to be pulled over from both different points of same timeline and from completely different timelines. The Calientes themselves lost their alien powers as a punishment for messing with things that must not be messed with.
    That's the reason why we have premades whose ages make no sense and different versions of sims from earlier games.
    @ryttu3k
    I love your theories about the Goth family, it's quite simillar to the way I play them.
    My headcanon: the Caliente sisters are responsible for the whacked up timeline of Sims 4. At some point after sending Don Lothario to the past, they started to miss him and tried to bring him back. But it went very wrong, breaking the world and causing several people to be pulled over from both different points of same timeline and from completely different timelines. The Calientes themselves lost their alien powers as a punishment for messing with things that must not be messed with.
    That's the reason why we have premades whose ages make no sense and different versions of sims from earlier games.

Huh, that could work. Explains why their family is messed up, too, with Katrina suddenly existing out of nowhere. I wonder if she's some kind of guardian to make sure they don't cause any more trouble...

• sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Forgeron wrote: »
    cassanra goth lesbain

YznHFNx.png

About Bella's age, there are a lot of premade Sims in Sims 3/4 that are YA and have kids/teenagers and i have always felt só uncomfortable with that, because this kinda implies that they had babies as teens or worse. Gross

I know what you mean, as a generational player it just doesnt add up so I assumed potion of youth. I also love the idea above about the Caliente sisters, Don and Katrina!
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nancy Landgraab married Goeffrey because he's dense and easy to manipulate. She doesn't really love him.
    Jacques Villareal killed his wife.
    Victor and Lilly Feng are both evil and want to take over San Mayshuno.

• gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    nancy landgrab was a teen who took a potion to become old
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    dina got turned into a vamp
    katrinA is dating nalani
    lia is a transbeian
    nina is a mermaid
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Cassandra is a mortal who's magical power is on par to that of a fairy queen's given her family background.
    Malcolm Landgraab in this universe would eventually turn into the Malcolm Landgraab we know from Bustin' Out, or something similar.
    Johnny is his brother.
    Dustin Broke and the Pancakes must never meet under pain of the whole universe imploding.
    Thorne Bailey's social media scandal definitely involved noods.
    Candy, Yuki, Travis, Liberty, and Summer prove that this is the MySims universe that has progressed years later.
    The Mother Plant just wants to be free and grow her little baby plants outdoors instead from in a lab.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I have no idea what I've just read.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I'm confused.com..
  • SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    While Cassandra and Yuki are cute together I don’t think she is lesbian maybe she could be bi though.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @TheEndlessAutumn I love the angsty vampy thing you have going around Caleb, I hadn't thought to torture him in quite that way instead I gave him a shrunken stomach and then made him max out in all the food skills with being a foodie. Lillith was there to be a proper vampire and show him how it was done. I really like your take on it.

Bella Goth in my game has no problems with having Cassandra as a teen while she's a young adult. It's all down to her rumoured alien heritage, she doesn't age the same as everyone else so she met Mortimer when he was a teen and so was she, but he's since gone through lifes wringer and it's left it's marks on him. Bella hasn't....alien DNA! She's currently holding three aliens in her basement while trying to launch a cosmetics line called Out of this World, using alien tissue samples. Nancy Landgraab got a hold of some of this and it was all going great until everything began to inflate randomly. One minute she was slicking Stellar Scarlet onto her normal sized lips, the next moment those lips were the size of Saturns rings. Don't ask her about the body creams, there are two very good reasons she doesn't want to talk about that.

Johnny Zest started the rumour about being a Landgraab himself in a moment of mischief, there he was goofing around and suddenly it turned into an Urban Myth around his head. Nancy who turned to juice to ease the pain of her alien enhancements wasn't sure at first if she'd given birth to him or not, she barely remembers Malcolm as it is, so another child is quite possible. But Geoffrey assured her that no, Johnny wasn't theirs. In turn she was furious, kicked up a stink about it and the rumour gained even more momentum there is meant to be a court hearing, but they all know Johnny is skint and won't be paying any fines or damages, so he'll get a nice orange suit and community service.

Partihaus isn't as jolly as people think it is. Marcus Flex is an adult exploiting young adults out in nightclubs, Paulo, Eva and Jade are three of his workers, and the club itself is a lure to attract others into his web of human/sim trafficking. He keeps all of his assets on juice and popcorn with a special powder coating so they are compliant and obedient. He is looking for larger premises for his brothel.

Roomies. The three lads always teased and humiliated Zoe at school and now she's planning her revenge. that little garden spot in the middle of her house, that's her murder room. Slowly she's knocking all three of them off while pretending she's madly in love with them all. If the poison in her food doesn't work, then starvation in the glass chamber will, that'll teach them to pull her pigtails and tell her there is no such place as goldfish heaven!

Yeah, thats it from me....
  • Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wait, what?

OP is asking what does everyone thinks is the full story of the premade households. These stories are "headcannons" because they aren't official explanations and because there may not be much evidence for them...the player just feels like this or that is the reason why they have certain traits, residence, skills, careers, relationships, ect.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Wait, what?

OP is asking what does everyone thinks is the full story of the premade households. These stories are "headcannons" because they aren't official explanations and because there may not be much evidence for them...the player just feels like this or that is the reason why they have certain traits, residence, skills, careers, relationships, ect.

Interesting, I’ve never heard that word before
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Del Sol Valley: Izzy Fabulous describes both his gender and orientation as 'queer' and, as mentioned above, is dating Diego Lobo. It actually works out pretty well - Diego can critique someone's fashion sense then say, hey, I know a good stylist... Kayla Flemming is a lesbian. Once she meets Lilith, they're going to get on extremely well. Judith Ward hasn't visibly aged for about twenty years. This is because she's a vampire (turned by Vlad). And Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon have no actual relationship to speak of and both see other people as they will. They stay together for two reasons - the first being their son, and the second being that Octavia is more successful as a songwriter with a charismatic singer like Thorne, and Thorne is more successful as a singer with a talented songwriter like Octavia. It's mutually convenient for them both.

Forgot Del Sol Valley, added it in now!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2019
    Some of mine are:

- Cassandra has a wicked rebellious streak and a strained relationship with Bella. This usually leads to her leaving home as a teen in my saves.

- Johnny Zest is a low-key psycho, and he has been planning the demise of his entire estranged family.

- Don Lothario is overcompensating for something; probably a lack of prowess in the bedroom.

- Marcus is gay.

- Jacques Villareal is obviously up to something sinister.
    edited September 2019
    @ryttu3k

@AngeliqueAdelaide Sending Don Lothario to the past would be enough to break the reality as we know.

@ryttu3k Katrina is 'N'i'g'h'a't'. They only change her name to Katrina, cuz her older name sounds too similar to the 'N' word. That's why when you rename her as 'N'i'g'h'a't' the game will alert you that there is offensive content on you household. Her hair being red instead of blond doesn't mean anything, maybe she's just painting.
    Dustin Broke and the Pancakes must never meet under pain of the whole universe imploding.

@Dust_Bunny2010 why? they were never related to one another...