Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I love the base game sims and all the other sims that come with the other worlds much more than anything I create or download.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    1. Don't care about university
    2. Don't care about pets
    3. I don't want open world back if it means I only have one world to play in
    4. Occults shouldn't be restricted in their own packs because realistic players buy them and don't like the way they work.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited September 2019
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    4. Occults shouldn't be restricted in their own packs because realistic players buy them and don't like the way they work.

They should if it means they're more detailed. Just compare the vampires and witches in Sims 4 with the vampires and witches from other instalments. Or even with the occults that came with other packs in Sims 4, like aliens and mermaids.
    Post edited by WallSims4ever on
  • Becka28 wrote: »
    I dislike having weather and seasons in my game.

i only dislike the rain and grey dreary overacast days. love everything else.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    I am disappointed because of the Glimmerbrook has no new "hood deco"/backround trees. I do not mean magical ones, but little alike pine trees at TS2 BV. (Sorry)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    I very rarely let my sims have dogs because they are too whiny and needy.
    Also, aliens should've been a separate pack from Get to Work, both so that they could be more detailed for those who love them, and that those who bought the pack for careers won't have to ever deal with them.

Both excellent opinions!

I guess at least it means the dogs are realistic. I don't want to have to deal with a dog in game for all the same reasons as I don't want one in real life. :D
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top