Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Morgyn

Comments

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I want to kick his magical 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that's what I want to do. My sim will be the biggest spellcaster ever seen and they will be enemies. There's just something about him I don't like.

Also, I wonder what made people think he's androgynous.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I want to kick his magical plum that's what I want to do. My sim will be the biggest spellcaster ever seen and they will be enemies. There's just something about him I don't like.

He just looks incredibly boring/generic to me, but the community is obsessing over him because he seems feminine-ish to them? with blonde hair? Idk, I just dont see the appeal whatsoever. I do like the other premades in the trailer though
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I wanted to play as him as a Sage, but they confirmed we can't be sages, maybe someone will make some sort of a mod.

Well, can't you be sages? You can unlock the ability to turn sims into spellcasters. Isn't that just about the job description of sage, outside of hovering above a cauldron all day?

There's also one spell in each school that sims can only learn from the respective sages. Of course, once they've learned that, they may as well be a sage.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    A lot of ladies in the Livestream yesterday asked if he was dateable.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I want to kick his magical plum that's what I want to do. My sim will be the biggest spellcaster ever seen and they will be enemies. There's just something about him I don't like.

He just looks incredibly boring/generic to me, but the community is obsessing over him because he seems feminine-ish to them? with blonde hair? Idk, I just dont see the appeal whatsoever. I do like the other premades in the trailer though

idk I was not fond of his appearance first
    since it gives me sort of gilderoy lockhart vibes :lol: and I was concerned that if he is good guy chara I might not be able to take him seriously

but a meanie? well that sounds rather more interesting >:)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    >.> I will be getting this expansion for my birthday, next year, but honestly, I think I'll just go with names and appearances that blend in with the rest of my in game sims. It'll make it feel like the mages are a little more hidden, like my vampires and aliens, (No Mermaids here right now. I want Get Together, First.... Then the Island expansion) which live like everyone else. XD Granted, my vampires typically have night jobs such as being criminals. I do think that it would be great for Sims to be able to become Sages though. I mean our vampires can become Grand Masters like Vlad. Maybe there will be an accompanying stuff pack for this expansion the same way they added My First Pet. Could add some more functionality that way. Or there's something better than being a Sage in game that they haven't mentioned? Anyone else think they want to build a Mage Venue Hangout somewhere like Willow Creek?
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have no plans for him in my game yet, but I like him.
    He might end up paired with Caleb Vatore in my pre-mades save because I think it'd be amusing.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    *waits for the Morgyn/Caleb fanfic storylines*

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    That individual reminds me of a used car salesman, at least in the lead-in screen shot. Would need to check their stats, but the only one of the premades I might trust is the lass in the yellow and white dress.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Right my question is, who summoned the Dark Vortex to rip the realm apart in the first Place?

And why do I get the feeling Morgyn casted this spell, to rip the realm apart, and Manipulating the sages and tricking our sims into helping him, and maybe he will come out looking like a hero.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    You may be onto something there.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2019
    Following the Livestream on twitch, I may have to slow down and reconsider. I like Morgyn, but I spotted some Sims in the background who are way more my "type". Good thing Darian still has plenty of growing up to do - I don't need to rush, and he's rich, as well as destined to be super cute, so he can afford to be picky. Morgyn is great... but I am holding out hope for other options, as well. ;)
    A lot of ladies in the Livestream yesterday asked if he was dateable.

Surely, twenty years into this franchise, we are past assuming that the only ones interested in cute guys are the ladies? ;)
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @Sindocat Ya Morgyn is cute!
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @Sindocat Ya Morgyn is cute!

I can kind of tell you like him!

But, shame on me, I saw Darrell Charm wander by in the livestream and was all, "Well, hello! And who might you be?" My luck, he'll have awful traits. :D
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I can kind of tell you like him!

But, shame on me, I saw Darrell Charm wander by in the livestream and was all, "Well, hello! And who might you be?" My luck, he'll have awful traits. :D

Yeah him being a sage was devastating for my plans lol
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    this is my big problem
    i sort of want to make them a couple but i also sort of want to make them fight each other sooooo....problematic relationship perhaps? :sweat_smile:

There is actually an Enemies With Benefits status (friendship between -100 and -70, romance between 50 and 100, description is 'I hate you... but I must have you!'), so that could be a possibility!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    In my game Aine will be sending Morgyn to the shadow realm for daring to usurp her as the Untamed Sage. Or if she's feeling generous just use him as lifetime servitude. Either way, he will not even be the sage of grilled cheese sandwiches.
    In my game Aine will be sending Morgyn to the shadow realm for daring to usurp her as the Untamed Sage. Or if she's feeling generous just use him as lifetime servitude. Either way, he will not even be the sage of grilled cheese sandwiches.

It's time to DUEL!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited September 2019
    What confuses me about Morgyn is that in the trailer he does the Death by Overload animation, which would mean he died....but was brought back to life? Also Aine (I think the green haired woman) was a Sage during his training but either died or was killed by Morgyn so he could take her place? 🤔🤔

What I’m saying is I think @MasonGamer might be on to something...I hope there is lore to discover...
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I see Morgyn as the "founder" of a powerful magical family for a particular sim in my main save. I haven't decided which next generation sim will be the matriarch. I have two cousins of a well established family in my save that are what I have in mind and by the time I make it to the realm of magic for them, they will both be young adults. I will decide then which will be best suited.
    46696327205_f7ac37a854_b.jpg15-04-14-19_9-06-17 PM by Wendy W, on Flickr
    edited September 2019
    That individual reminds me of a used car salesman, at least in the lead-in screen shot. Would need to check their stats, but the only one of the premades I might trust is the lass in the yellow and white dress.
    you mean like this?
    JU45ZEl.png
    What I think happened lore wise (not that it really exists in sims) is Aine a high level mage granted Morgyn Caster status and he eventually became Untamed due to fact that there was no Untamed Sage till he started as it were. Aine knew Morgyn was 'destined' to be the 3rd unknown sage that was required to save magic from total ANNIHALATION!!!!
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    What I think happened lore wise (not that it really exists in sims) is Aine a high level mage granted Morgyn Caster status and he eventually became Untamed due to fact that there was no Untamed Sage till he started as it were. Aine knew Morgyn was 'destined' to be the 3rd unknown sage that was required to save magic from total ANNIHALATION!!!!

But the world backstory says there must be always 3 sages to keep the realm from falling apart, you must think they would have the sense to be proactive about the whole thing and keep all the replacement positions filled and on the go! I still think Aine got a unfortunate end by Morgyn's hands >:)
    edited September 2019
    id just like to know why morgyn screaming in first trailer though
    and there is the part of ainé just blob out before it sooo? perhaps ainé was the one that disappeared off to somewhere instead? and morgyn is like nOoooOooOo