Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

Upcoming Deals

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    Is it possible to send item on sale as a gift?
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @chojrak No, to gift someone you have to pay full price. Not very nice of them, huh?
    @ZeeGee yeah, I'm kinda disappointed :/
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @goodFeel93 I get the impression that you are going through something yourself. If so, I hope it goes well. I am sending you positive thoughts.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for continuing to post the current lists rnramey. I was very happy to get the Bistro the other day - something that's been on my wish list for a long long time! :)

I missed out on the Old Mill set because I was asleep so will have to wait until it comes around again :lol:
    I just took a jump over to the store and saw a room on display. I was suddenly aware of the dramatic difference between 2 and 3 in graphic style. From the attempted, and almost successful, photo realism of TS3 to the cartoonish look of TS4. Although there are definitely aspects of the game play in TS4 that I enjoy, I am reminded why I feel so much more rewarded after my efforts to create a build in TS3. It is more like creating something in the real world than on The Simpsons! Now I understand why I have not embraced building in TS4.

I will continue to play TS4 occasionally as I do, but now I know why I build in TS3.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Current Deal

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of DD Rotation

Beginning of DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

5 ) Fit for a Queen / 55 / 85 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

6 ) Getaway Lounge Chair / 57 / 81 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

7 ) Zippy sweater / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    edited September 2019
    What about black friday? Worlds usually costs around 20$ standard or 35$ deluxe edition. Does it gets cheaper during black friday? How much it costs then for standard/deluxe edition?

And what about simpoints? I can't see what price it is for 1000 SP in USD, cause origin keep redirect me to my country, but I guess it's around 10-12 USD (please correct me if I'm wrong). So how much costs 1000 SP in USD during black friday?
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited September 2019
    Wow The Sims 4 is getting more new game play content (new stair tool) and of course muslim content can't believe why they are have such a "power" it creeps me out...

But still no CAStyle.. one of the most important things to me.. So i'll staying at The Sims 3 cause it means more freedom to me as a builder.

Thanks @Jude525 for your kind words.. yeah it isn't easy.. but i had some great days with my family 🙏🏼 Hope ur fine too!

Greetings y'all!
    EDIT: I don't wanna discriminate anyone here .. but where i live, they filling whole cities... so am a bit annoyed about this...
    Post edited by goodFeel93 on
    @chojrak I'm not sure if you fully understand, but the Store is only barely "open." EA has completely stopped updating it. There is no more Deal rotation. There is no Sale rotation. Therefore, there are no seasonal/holiday sales.

Unfortunately, EA/Origin has different pricing in different counties. This has something to do with international licensing of software. Movie studios have a similar issue, especially with digital copy redemption. Really, the only legitimate solution is if you have a friend in the US who can "gift" you points from the Origin site. They could also create store accounts and do the same for worlds. The licensing restrictions are limited to the point of purchase. I know I have gifted worlds to users in both Canada and Europe, with no problem.

There is a potential back door around this yourself, but I can't get into this in this thread without risking breaking EA's forum rules. I wouldn't mind risking consequences for myself, but I'm not going to expose the thread to scrutiny.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited September 2019
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @chojrak I'm not sure if you fully understand, but the Store is only barely "open." EA has completely stopped updating it. There is no more Deal rotation. There is no Sale rotation. Therefore, there are no seasonal/holiday sales.

Yes, I know rotation is no more updated. I read that on 10th anniversary, simpoints were discounted by half. So I just wanted to ask, if it will be discounted on black friday, cause I don't remember if it was discounted last year and how much.
    Unfortunately, EA/Origin has different pricing in different counties. This has something to do with international licensing of software. Movie studios have a similar issue, especially with digital copy redemption. Really, the only legitimate solution is if you have a friend in the US who can "gift" you points from the Origin site. They could also create store accounts and do the same for worlds. The licensing restrictions are limited to the point of purchase. I know I have gifted worlds to users in both Canada and Europe, with no problem.

There is a potential back door around this yourself, but I can't get into this in this thread without risking breaking EA's forum rules. I wouldn't mind risking consequences for myself, but I'm not going to expose the thread to scrutiny.

You didn't understand. I don't want to force someone to give me simpoints. I can buy them myself in my country. I was just using USD currency in my question, cause it was easier to understand than if I had been use PLN currency. I just used different currency in question, to get know, how much % of discount was in black friday last year - and how much probably will be this year.
    @chojrak, I'm sorry. I got that all wrong. Partly I misunderstood, and partly I was misunderstood. I see now that you mean a Black Friday sale on Origin, not on the store site itself. But I wanted to clarify that when I mentioned having someone else buy the points for you, I meant a friend that you could then pay back. I guess that part wasn't clear. I was only mentioning the gifting option as an example of why this would be legitimate. Although there is nothing wrong with listing anything you want on your gift list, even worlds. People on these forums can be very generous.

Sorry it got all mixed up though. Especially since it was our first "conversation."
    aka Jude

My Studio

• NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @NetJera - Sorry for taking so long to respond. I have been recuperating from surgery and was waiting to reply when I finally was able to sit at my computer. (i was using my tablet and phone, but could only manage creating short posts on those devices.)

My condolences on the loss of your uncle. I am glad to see you are getting back into our thread. You will never drive me crazy with questions. This thread is too lonely without hearing from those of you who are still actively stalking the DD.

You are welcome for Art Abstraction. It is my pleasure to keep any of the spreadsheets up to date if someone wants to use it. I am sorry though that you are having problems updating your spreadsheet. I don't remember making any changes to the Eastern spreadsheet other than regular updates. I just compared the Eastern spreadsheet to the Central one. I see no difference in columns on the "Current & Next Rotations" tab or the "Set_Tracking" tab. I have not updated the Central time sheet in almost a year. You could try to download the Central time sheet and see if you can update that one. Of course, the dates of the deals will be wrong. However, if the formatting works, then something may be wrong with the Eastern sheet. The standard daily deal sheet is not set up like the time zone specific. Please let me know if you worked out the problem.

No worries whatsoever! Hope you're feeling better, and that your surgery went well. Thanks for the sympathy. We all miss him very much. :(

I finally did manage to figure out how to update the EST spreadsheet to make it work. I followed the directions at the beginning of the thread, once I found them again, and they worked like a charm. My question about differences came from comparing the Daily Deal Tracker that had multiple time zones in it, with the EST sheet. I noticed it had things like rotation number, and a couple of other things that caused it to not mesh with the EST sheet.

I'm glad to be back. I missed you guys! :)
    @Netjera Thanks. The flood isn't a factor for Dad. It happened after he moved to the summer place. And actually the remediation was done very quickly and thoroughly. The walls were ripped out shortly after the heaters and fans were done and there was no sign of residual moisture. But thanks for that.

Sadly, Dad went back in to the hospital last night. For several reasons. It's very frustrating. Partyers, in whatever form you use, would be appreciated. I'll keep you posted.

You always have mine. Sorry I didn't get them sooner. Was evacuated for Hurricane Dorian, so haven't been online. Back home now, though. I'll get right on that prayer thing.
    @Jude525 - I'm betting that the reason they switched to a more cartoonish style is because the realism is very cpu/memory intensive. My laptop really struggles with the Sims 3, constantly overheating, and suddenly becoming massively slow. It's very frustrating.

For a while there, the push was to more realistic stuff as companies really tried to find the very limit of what tech could do. Now, I think we're seeing a trend towards more gameplay and less graphics, for two reasons really. First, smaller companies can't afford the millions of dollars to keep up with the big companies in photorealism. Thanks to platforms like Steam, those smaller companies are doing really well with 8 bit and 16 bit graphics, and other quirky or hand-drawn graphics styles. For example, Knights of Pen and Paper, come to mind. Second, because I think we're reaching the limits of what the home computer can handle without becoming a room full of computers. Granted, a desktop can certainly handle more than a laptop, but eventually, those will also begin to have trouble. Smaller components, more tightly-packed, always lead to overheating. As my last three laptops can attest.

Also, it just occurred to me, that keeping the graphics style within a consistent range means that they can save money and time by releasing one version across multiple platforms, instead of having to rewrite the game every time.

I love the photorealism. Elder Scrolls Online is one of my favorite games, for example, but it's REALLY frustrating to have my laptop just freeze between areas, or when I'm fighting. During boss fights, I have to sit there and hope I got in enough attacks to survive during the freeze. I hope we don't lose all photorealism, but I love having options that are lighter on my poor machine, and which focus on gameplay rather than glitz.

Hope that ramble made sense. lol It was just stuff that popped into my head from your statement, lol.
    @Jude525 No problem :smile:
    Current Deal

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 72 less than # 647)

Upcoming Deals

9 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 39 / 81 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 787)

10 ) Viva Las Vegas Living/ / 493 / 1175 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 297)

11 ) Homecoming / 779 / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 32 & # 502)

12 ) Vest, Shirt & Tie / 34/ 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

13 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 494 / 1900 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 322 & # 975)

14 ) Once Upon A Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection; Villa Paraíso

15 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Bonhomie Barstool / 41 / 68 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

@Netjera I see your point about higher graphics being power hungry. Although a lot of the problem with TS3 was that it was written at a time when memory management on the PC was not very good. Especially under Windows. I know that my system handles Subnautica more comfortably than TS3 at times.

Sadly, lately my system has been having some serious heat issues. I've taken it apart for a thorough cleaning, only to find that it really wasn't that bad inside. My next step is to get an external fan that I found on Amazon that mounts up against the exhaust area of the laptop and literally sucks the air out directly over the boards faster than they internal fans can. I think it may be time to start thinking of going back to a desktop system as my primary gaming system. This laptop is a couple years old and I don't think I will go in the direction of a laptop for gaming again. My next laptop will probably be a Chromebook, since the majority of my time spent on here that isn't gaming is web surfing. But I do want something larger than a tablet for regular use. It will largely depend on the availability of funds. Just as with other people. For now the laptop is hanging on, and it will certainly hold up for quite some time for general use. It is just very heavy to keep around just for general web surfing.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @chojrak I only know about more or less a year's worth of Origin sales. But during the winter holiday sale last year, Origin offered SimPoints for 50% off, so $5 U.S. for 1000 points, $20 for 5000 points, etc. There was also a coupon valid for 30% off any one purchase, Sims-related or not. I used it to buy the worlds bundle that includes Monte Vista and Hidden Springs, which normally costs $20.

I don't check a lot, but I've never seen any of the worlds on sale. Usually it's either the point bundles or the expansion packs.

And to everyone else, thanks again for keeping this thread, and the spreadsheet, active and up-to-date. I'm still using the resources, even if I don't post much. So I really appreciate all the effort that goes into it.
    Sadly, lately my system has been having some serious heat issues. I've taken it apart for a thorough cleaning, only to find that it really wasn't that bad inside. My next step is to get an external fan that I found on Amazon that mounts up against the exhaust area of the laptop and literally plum the air out directly over the boards faster than they internal fans can.

This is a problem I can entirely relate to, as I currently have a "gaming" laptop. Of course, mine is 7 years old, but it's still overheating and slowing down like a champ.

You might want to look into Arctic Silver as an option, before the added expense of buying new pieces for the laptop. It works wonders. When I built my desktop (Code Name:Horus) in 2006, (yes, he's still going strong), I had an overheating issue, even with a great fan system. A friend told me about the Arctic Silver. You put a tiny dab (think using a toothpick size dab) on different areas, and something about it causes the component to run much cooler. The only reason I haven't done it for my laptop is because I'm afraid to take the dumb thing apart, but since you're taking yours apart anyways, you might find it a valuable and less-expensive solution. Just double check that there isn't something about it that contraindicates using it in a laptop. I sometimes wonder if component manufacturers shouldn't ALL use Arctic Silver, and I wonder why they don't. Then again, maybe they do, and maybe it melts or wears off over time, and that's why overheating becomes more of an issue in later years. Wouldn't it be grand if that were the case, and a simple $10 or $15 fix would cause your laptop to last 20 years, instead of 4 or 5?

Current Deal

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

Upcoming Deals

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 37 & # 723 but more than # 169)

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 798 but more than # 449)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

Netjera wrote: »
    Sadly, lately my system has been having some serious heat issues. I've taken it apart for a thorough cleaning, only to find that it really wasn't that bad inside. My next step is to get an external fan that I found on Amazon that mounts up against the exhaust area of the laptop and literally plum the air out directly over the boards faster than they internal fans can.

This is a problem I can entirely relate to, as I currently have a "gaming" laptop. Of course, mine is 7 years old, but it's still overheating and slowing down like a champ.

You might want to look into Arctic Silver as an option, before the added expense of buying new pieces for the laptop. It works wonders. When I built my desktop (Code Name:Horus) in 2006, (yes, he's still going strong), I had an overheating issue, even with a great fan system. A friend told me about the Arctic Silver. You put a tiny dab (think using a toothpick size dab) on different areas, and something about it causes the component to run much cooler. The only reason I haven't done it for my laptop is because I'm afraid to take the dumb thing apart, but since you're taking yours apart anyways, you might find it a valuable and less-expensive solution. Just double check that there isn't something about it that contraindicates using it in a laptop. I sometimes wonder if component manufacturers shouldn't ALL use Arctic Silver, and I wonder why they don't. Then again, maybe they do, and maybe it melts or wears off over time, and that's why overheating becomes more of an issue in later years. Wouldn't it be grand if that were the case, and a simple $10 or $15 fix would cause your laptop to last 20 years, instead of 4 or 5?

I'm familiar with Arctic Silver as a heat sink agent when mounting a GPU/CPU, but have never heard of using it in random locations to otherwise dissipate heat. I am tempted to consider your suggestion though. I think I will start with the external fan option and see how that works out. But we'll see.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Current Deal

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 462 & # 548)

Upcoming Deals

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (Less than # 502 but more than # 11)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 232, # 577, # 712 & # 897)

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal and is the same price as # 836

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010

41 ) C y b e r Creeping Vine / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Bedroom

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    42 ) Nautical Living / 495 / 990 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item ( More than # 35, # 800 but less than # 235)

43 ) Feathered Headpiece / 60 / 84 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I did sneak in and update the main DD spreadsheet to include the current and next rotation. As well, I updated (@Netjera) the time zone specific spreadsheet for the Eastern time zone. You can now plan your deals until February 15th or 16th, 2020.

@Jude525 - I was sorry to read about your father. My prayers are with you and your family during this time. I hope your father can recover again to come home from the hospital so he can rest at home.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. Dad was moved to a rehab yesterday to continue his intravenous antibiotics and to try and get him up and moving again. We are not out of the woods yet, but things are looking better.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top