Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino is up there with my FAVORITE stuff packs :)

SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
I really love the Build/Buy and most of the CAS.

Im very excited to try the poses :)
Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Comments

• So I just want to reiterate again, how awesome this pack is. I really will go against the grain for this one. I think I will use the windows that came with Moschino more than any other windows in the game. Hands down. The furniture is modern and has quirky fun swatches .

The new photography freelance career is the best freelance career so far and will really suit my current sim and I am so very happy with this pack.

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Really? I skipped it for now. Not sure what my favorite Stuff Pack is. I’ll have to think about it.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Simmify I watched everyone else posting about how much they enjoyed the pack and I went out and got it. I agree. I really love the build stuff and the photography career is great. The sims may take excellent shots easily but trying to get good photograpohs which look good beyond the game is entertaining and has a level of depth and challenge which is rare for players in the game. I really enjoy experimenting with lighting effects and how to get multiple sims to look good posing together.

I actually enjoy the Moschino fashion and have made "fashionista" sims like Moira Rose (Sh**Ts Creek) and Edina Monsoon (Ab Fab) who enjoy wearing the way out styles.

They really put a lot of time and effort into the game play of this pack.
  • The windows and doors along with the couches will be used in half of my homes from here onward. Very fashion forward stuff. And the career is a nice addition to the freelancer's category. It's good to hear so many are liking this pack , as many were skeptical, including myself @Becka28 and I happen to really like the clothing also. Perfect for my flashier sims.

@Chazzzy Im enjoying it a lot. It all depends on what you want out of the game, I am always up for more , non rabbit hole , active careers. And I really like being able to be a photographer and create photography studios. Its not a new lot type or anything but I made my own as a generic lot.

I would do some research first if you are particular about your purchases @Chazzzy

• The photographer career seems really buggy right now though so I switched my sim to the tech guru career.

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I really love it too! I used the windows in a modern farmhouse inspired build I just completed. I like the new objects and poses as well.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I love this SP honestly! Last night I finally got to play RoM and I feel like a lot of the CAS items fit well with the look I was going for with my Spellcaster, while still including elements from RoM.

Moschino really is able to fit into several other packs in my opinion; Get Famous, City Living, Realm of Magic depending on your style, Vampires, Get Together... I think they really hit the mark on versatility at least :)