Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Other Games Do You Play?

Comments

• boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    Soul Calibur 5 and 6
    Skylanders
    Tekken

And I'd like to try World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Overwatch and Smite.
  • cactusflowercactusflower Posts: 31 Member
    I play many kinds but my favorites are:

-Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
    -Uncharted series
    -The Last of Us
    -Life is Strange series
    -Bioshock series
    -Nancy Drew PC series

When I was younger I played a lot of Pokemon and Zelda on the Gameboy Color (yes, there was Zelda on the old handhelds :P ) and Tomb Raider and Silent Hill on the Playstation 1.
  • _Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
    -DOTA 2
    -Counter Strike Global Offensive
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -GTA 5

And seldom play Mind Snares Alice's Journey
    lPISDta.jpg
  • MeluseathMeluseath Posts: 10 New Member
    Sims is my game....
    Rarely World or Warcraft and Minecraft....Could probably be convinced by simcity's simulations type and old Lucas Art games <3
  • KHippieKHippie Posts: 18 Member
    Civilization V
    Yeah, I don't play much games. Either Sims 3 ( I only create for Sims 4, I don't like it ) or Civ ...
  • SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    fable1,fable2,fable3,thief the metal age, thief deadly shadows, just dance, red dead redemption, style boutique.
  • I_Honestly_Cant24I_Honestly_Cant24 Posts: 28 Member
    Ori and the blind forest, elsword, epic7
  • KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2019
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ

━ ❝I'll add my fave games since I play too many videogames xD
    Kingdom Hearts Saga
    Dragon Age Saga
    Persona Saga
    Remember Me
    Tekken Saga
    Roblox
    And there's more, but I can't remember now xD

Edited: Undertale
    How could I forget that one25q39dl
    Post edited by Kurorida on
    a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • JujuAwesomeBeansJujuAwesomeBeans Posts: 85 Member
    My regular lineup includes Minecraft & ARK. I did play GW2 for a good chunk last year...then my TS4 "reawakening" took out that. lol. I also sometimes play WWII games with my friends like World of Warships, War Thunder, Hearts of Iron, etc. My fiance & I are looking into getting an Atlas server up this spring too. It looks pretty epic. :)
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I watched a video about Dead Space with the creator Glen Schofield so I'm going through those games again.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Just recently got into Splatoon 2 after the free demo and 7-day trial for online. I liked the game and had so much fun than I was expecting that I bought it while on sale along with the 1 year online subscription. Even though, I'm still a newbie my teams have won plenty of matches in which I've gotten a lot better at contributing a win for the team. But there are times when the other team has a lot more experience, as in their skills as a player not their level, and teamwork to strategize effectively. I like how my level doesn't matter in terms of how useful I am and overall seems to relate to my own gaming skills. However, the higher the level, the higher you gain attributes to your gear and be able to buy new gear which raise the chance of being a more helpful Inkling.

Honestly, I love this type of gameplay as is also the case with Horizon: Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 2, etc. It is satisfying to learn how to play better and strategize better.

It's also fun working part-time at Grizzco with a team and unlocking bonuses that can be used in the multiplayer matches. I was so bad at this but I'm getting better as I learn. To be honest, I think Nintendo not including a chat system for certain modes is good because some people do ruin the whole fun factor when someone is trying to learn and will make a lot of mistakes. It's funny because I even see some making the same mistakes as me...like you can't go in squid form on grated paths or you'll fall through and then have to wait to get respawned. Or not knowing the layout of the map and dive right off the stage into the water. :D

I notice too that it seems every day there's a change in gear to buy and stages to play on. That's really interesting and it took me a little bit of time to figure out why Pearl and Marina kept starting up that Off the Hook segment every time I started the game. Apparently, I wasn't really paying attention but I am now. I haven't played today yet but I wonder what stages and gear it will this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Hecate13Hecate13 Posts: 25 Member
    Stanley Parable
    Long Live the Queen
    Alice Madness Returns
    Papers Please
    Witch's House
    Ib
    Love Nikki dress up queen
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited March 2019
    I play too many. Currently spending most of my gaming time in FFXIV since that's something my husband and I can play together and we have several friends who play as well. There's sooo much to do in it. Looking forward to the new expansion:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

And also over the moon about Borderlands 3. It looks amazing!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oexNV9egRGM

Other than that, I love the Fallout series, the Elder Scrolls series, Red Dead, Portal, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Diablo, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, etc, etc...
    IHJCfa6.jpg
    Okay, so Wolfenstein: Young Blood is not my kind of game but I got it for free so yeah. Nothing really special about it, to me, except pretty graphics. The gameplay is quite repetitive and starts to get boring. I don't know anything about the Wolfenstein series and this game was my first entry into it. Though, this is considered a spin-off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y9p_VRQ-Zk

So the other free game is Control and I haven't played that game much but so far I like it a lot. The fighting mechanics, thus far, is really interesting and not at all the kind of game, so far, where I can just shoot my way through everything. I tried it and died. :D I'm going to need more practice to get the hang of it and that makes the game all the more fun and rewarding plus versatile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74LLDhAhhI

Did I mention I'm drooling over the real-time A.I. ray tracing?
    Control.png
    Control2.png

If a brand new life simulator aimed towards adults and hardcore players was rebuilt from the ground up with a new 64-bit game engine and all the improvements, advancements, optimizations and looked this realistic with an awesome human-like, mature and learning A.I. to back it up too, I would be so ecstatic. Why aren't there more REALISTIC life simulators on the same or way better level than TS3? :'(
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    Lately, just Skyrim besides Sims 4. There is only so much time...
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Uhhhhhhh... Mario Kart and Super Mario Bros.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Darkness Rises
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    When I can grab some game time -
    • Cities Skylines (Steam)
    • Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
    • Dragons Age Origins (PC)
    • Township (Tablet)
    • Survivors: The Quest (PC - Windows)

Been having so much fun playing one of my favorite video games that has been remastered.

Final Fantasy VIII
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtMGzG_91fY
    Stand a little taller
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • JeffyjethroJeffyjethro Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm planning an another attempt on Witcher 3. I have finished it once, but want to finish what I missed
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    I don't really play games, but...

Minecraft
    League of Legends
    Roblox? Not much though.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    - Dark Souls
    - Stardew Valley
    - Sekiro
    - Animal Crossing
    - Resident Evil
    - Slime Rancher
    - The Long Dark
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited September 2019
    - Zelda: BOTW
    - Animal crossing (can't wait for it to come out on Switch)
    - Detroit Become Human
    - games where choices and decisions impact the story like the ones from Telltale and Life is Strange.

I love simulation, mmorpg and story telling games most of all.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited September 2019
    Before April I couldl present a small list of games I play when I'm not playing Sims 4, buuut since April's it's either TS4 or Red Dead Redemption 2. I'll also crank up PC Building Simulator up every few days and knock out a few builds. Before playing RDR2, I'd also make time for Cities Skylines, GTA5 American Truck Simulator, and whatever old steam game I'd just gotten for nostalgia. (Quake III, AOE2, varies)
  • LilacxLilacx Posts: 76 Member
    At the moment I am playing a lot on my switch so i am playing fortnite, crash bandicoot & the escapist. Also play lots of gta and counterstrike whenever I have the time.