Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Morgyn

Comments

• MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I like him, he’s intriguing and definitely has some shady background stuff going on.

I wonder what happens if we marry/kill/delete a Sage though? Does the game auto replace them? If the lot is too important to rezone, surely the Sages are key?
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    @MoonfoxNightcry You can marry any of the Sages and if they are taken out of gameplay for some reason, they get replaced by another who is just itching to fill their shoes, so we can incorporate them into our family play if we wish.

Personally, I love Morgyn!!! I think he's mysterious and just love his voice!! I am definately looking forward to meeting him. Yes, the other Sage that was in the first trailer, I wonder what happened to her? Maybe we will get her as a playable in the gallery, she was beautiful
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    @Dglbr1969 Awesome, thanks! That’s a relief.
  • Celina_NagyCelina_Nagy Posts: 16 Member
    Then the first trailer, was a precuel of Realm of Magic?
    He was human and was turned into a spellcaster by a sage.... his predecesor as Untamed Sage?
    Yes ... storyline playing in my head ... maybe his rise to Sage was overthrowing Aine and that duel is what threw the magic realm into chaos and now ... she is gone and Morgyn and the other Sages are holding it together?
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    He and the other sages will be culled on the spot, Like all Premades, They have no place in my storylines.

Perhaps they will share the fate of my Fallen Angel, and be imprisoned in the realm they once called home, and enslaved by Him.

I don't understand why they would make It so there's always 3 Sages even if I destroy the originals, What if I want the realm to "fall apart?"

What if I don't want be a part of a School of Magic, or have anything to do with the sages?

Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I haven't decided what I'm doing with him. I know one of the girls (probably Shae) will favor untamed magic, so they'll certainly meet him. But beyond that, I'll have to see.
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    It looks like Caleb Vatore finally has some competition for my favorite townie! My self-sim is definitely going to be checking him out. ;)
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I like that he got a backstory with the trailer. It gives him more depth. He clearly was not a sage in the first trailer so how did he become one? And I wonder what happened to the other sage that made him into a spellcaster in the trailer...

Yeah, what happened to the greenhaired woman? Hope to see her released in the Gallery at least.

This was an unexpected twist!

Hmm... there are special traits given to children from father winter. Wonder if there is something for children from sages?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    He’s destined to be the father of my 13th generation. But I don’t think that m6 12th gen heir will actually marry him as I want him to remain a sage.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have a feeling he'll be a top pick soon in the best genetics polls that happen now and then on the forum.
    egTcBMc.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited September 2019
    He looks kind of evil in that screenshot, I like it! I want one of my sims to marry him as he would seem like he would be a really fun sim to play.
    Post edited by XxAirixX on
    You never know what the next-in-line Sages will look like either, that is scary, whether they will "look the part" or just be some random, no I don't think he'll ever be leaving that realm in my game, but it will be interesting to see what happens.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    All I can think is now Caleb vs Morgyn, please help me 😂
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited September 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I have this feeling he may have bumped off the sage in the trailer in the black dress in the trailer? :U I didn't see her in the gameplay and I thought she may be a sage given the trailer, B U T....she seems to be M.I.A.

:# I don't trust him.

Morgyn is very sus right now.
    logion wrote: »
    I like that he got a backstory with the trailer. It gives him more depth. He clearly was not a sage in the first trailer so how did he become one? And I wonder what happened to the other sage that made him into a spellcaster in the trailer...

Yeah, what happened to the greenhaired woman? Hope to see her released in the Gallery at least.

This was an unexpected twist!

Hmm... there are special traits given to children from father winter. Wonder if there is something for children from sages?

I liked her!
    I hope she is still in the game.
    I don't care for any of the sages and they will be replaced or completely edited in my game.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • simsllamaasimsllamaa Posts: 6 New Member
    Since the Realm of Magic trailer was released I have been dying to find out who Morgyn was. I loved the way he looked so mysterious and evil at the same time. When then gameplay trailer was out and I saw him I was really happy and knew immidiately he's was going to get a big part in my gameplay!
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I am not struck on him at all, and the spelling of his name is really annoying me (what a thing to get annoyed about! :smiley:).

Aine was fantastic, yet she wasn't to be seen. I hope that if she is no longer alive in the game she will be uploaded to the gallery.

Perhaps, if I can be bothered, I will change his hair to black and bulk him up a little. Or just hope the sim they used for yesterday's stream is uploaded and make him my sim's new partner.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I liked him in the trailer, sort of impish, and not sure we get to play a sage (other threads say no) but I would play him and change his name to Morgan. Because it's what I do, to make characters my own and not the game's representation of a character. Makes it easier for me to remember how to spell it, lol, too.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I don't understand why they would make It so there's always 3 Sages even if I destroy the originals, What if I want the realm to "fall apart?"

Well, the reasons are obviously twofold.

1. You touched upon it in acknowledging that the world has a backstory.
    2. A story hook to get sims into wizardry is something that is useful.

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    He and the other sages will be culled on the spot, Like all Premades, They have no place in my storylines.

Perhaps they will share the fate of my Fallen Angel, and be imprisoned in the realm they once called home, and enslaved by Him.

What if I don't want be a part of a School of Magic, or have anything to do with the sages?

Dude/tte the Sims doesn’t work like that....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I wanted to play as him as a Sage, but they confirmed we can't be sages, maybe someone will make some sort of a mod.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    All I can think is now Caleb vs Morgyn, please help me 😂

vs or x? (waggles eyebrows) ;)

this is my big problem
    i sort of want to make them a couple but i also sort of want to make them fight each other sooooo....problematic relationship perhaps? :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited September 2019
    I always find villainous characters pretty interesting.

Though I'm sure theres a different context for the new trailer I feel after being an apprentice of sorts of the female sage I think surpassed her in power and went pretty mad from it and ended up getting rid of her all the while becoming the new sage. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I wanted to play as him as a Sage, but they confirmed we can't be sages, maybe someone will make some sort of a mod.

Well, can't you be sages? You can unlock the ability to turn sims into spellcasters. Isn't that just about the job description of sage, outside of hovering above a cauldron all day?