Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3661

@Nikkei_Simmer Lovely engagement pic :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Sims constantly roll wishes to visit the day spa when they are pregnant and I only let them go when I am feeling generous :D Of course, River is sicker than most of my sims during pregnancy so would be a good candidate ;)
    LOL Jared does have his moods! When I was getting him together with Alex, who was a diva, the fighting at the beginning of their relationship made me worry that I had made a mistake trying to pair them up! :D
    Cheesesteak seems to be a common craving during pregnancy in my game.
    I don't like to see my toddlers crying but they do look cute :p
    Glad your ribs are giving you less pain *hugs*

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comment :)
    Teresa is very cute :)
    Looks like she had a full and fun day :)

@king_of_simcity7 Dom doesn't seem pleased about the Leader of the Free World visiting!
    He seems to have some real issues when dealing with other sims.
    It's sad that Dom thinks Hana was talking about him but I imagine he would be talked about with his social issues.
    He really is a piece of work though, even if it's probably not his fault.

@Brandontaylor That was very brave of you to install all the EPs after the trouble you had before but I am glad it seems to be working out okay :)
    Looking forward to Jason's birthday :)

@PalmArrow Lovely patterns! I really like the second and third ones :)
    Thanks for the nice comment :)

@Cadh20000 Congrats on the adoption of Ginger Gold :) I wouldn't mind a kitten in my house but my cat would probably object :D
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    River rolled a wish to put Kier on the spring rider :)
    48499684411_8b1cc82e9f_o.jpg
    I saw "play with me" in the baby monitor options so gave it a try :) Their relationship went up quite a lot while playing! :)
    48499859512_535ddf0419_o.jpg
    48499684101_159182baee_o.jpg
    48499859082_c17c6f9914_o.jpg
    Kier wasn't hungry so only Rian ate with the family.
    48499683691_8d2bf2899e_o.jpg
    River got started on potty training Kier :)
    48499683551_c1da55f2b9_o.jpg
    48499683386_09a507cc79_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars :)
    48499683211_42c5f66368_o.jpg
    River fed Kier when he started getting hungry :) I didn't want to interrupt Keanu's dancing ;)
    48499858247_558a2820cd_o.jpg
    48499682706_cbe67e1cc2_o.jpg
    48499857882_6380e6241d_o.jpg
    Mikezumi had to come in to help Kier out of the highchair because the boys were watching the stars.
    48499857637_a4631faf4a_o.jpg
    Shannon also came in because he wanted to serve Kier food.
    48499857487_b3146a9cb5_o.jpg
    River looked relieved to see his boys sleeping after his busy day!
    48499681756_851ccd4a23_o.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited September 2019
    Emojis are back! :star:

pg. 3661
    @rubyskywalker I hope Dex and Valentina had a nice wedding day and find those last few wildflowers to buy the house of their dreams :smile:
    @HillyBeth Congrats on the new baby girl. She grows up to be a lovely adult! :smile:
    @Cadh20000 I don't think I've ever had a Gnome of the Darned* (I guess the proper word is plummed out thanks EA) but back on one of my older computers I used to keep all of the urns of my generational game in a basement. Each night I had at least 5 ghosts which created a bit of chaos in the tiny house. I eventually displayed them in a graveyard but last year when I moved the family to a fresh Sunset Valley I have decided to keep them in the mausoleum because there's just too many of them now :grimace:
    @Silverofdreams30 If I was the type of person that enjoyed going to the gym I imagine that a soak in the hot tub afterwards must feel amazing. Aw Gavin must have missed her. Cute pictures of them kissing. I'm having sushi for lunch today too :smile:
    @Brandontaylor I never knew that baby fairies have sparkles. Of course I've never actually played a fairy at all so there's heaps of things I don't know :lol: Hank looks pretty pleased with his promotion. That fairy dust must be doing good things for him. Now I'm curious about how Jason will look as a toddler and what the surprise is :smile:
    @emorrill I couldn't do without my mum either. I'm glad that your mother's words were able to soothe your anxiety *hugs*
    I really just wanted sims to be able to sit and eat together inside a restaurant. Knowing my luck when I do try it out they will probably sit at opposite ends of the lot lol. I really loved Open for Business but it's not something I'm interested on replicating in TS3.
    I'm so glad you're far away from the storm. I'm still worried for S and hope she's alright.
    I think with the name Bruce I just find it hard to picture a teenager so my mind went to Bruce in Sam's story as he really looked like a Bruce to me. I like that you put in connections to your own family. Maybe I should do that with my mum sometime since her name is pretty unique, it's Sharee. My dad's a Tim :smile:
    The video worked thankfully. It's actually a really nice song! I'm not surprised because you always choose the best music. I feel like Bruce will age up with the Adventurous trait after his exploring in China :smiley:
    I didn't get to do any of my Lego this week sadly. I need another set of hands to move it to its display spot next to my Big Ben because once I put the bridge on, it will be too long and would probably fall apart if I tried to move it.
    Hope you have a nice sleep tonight :smile:
    Ahhh that song is stuck in my head now :tongue:
    @PalmArrow I've never seen a sim that wears a mustache as well as Poirot does :smile: It must be hard work hacking a typewriter haha. Miss Lemon looks adorable in her bathers. I'm glad things are going well in Hasting's work and love life. Oh wait scratch the love life bit, it would be a bit of a disaster if he pursued Donna! It's nice to see Miss Lemon get a bit dirty for once, Hastings looks appreciative too :smirk:
    @king_of_simcity7 Well good finally Dom is getting reprimanded for his actions. He is a troubled kid that needs to learn to control his anger better. I thought Simon and Tammy were already going out together since they kissed on the bed :lol:
    @Nikkei_Simmer The accuracy is amazing as always. It looks like it would be really difficult to mold everything in blender :open_mouth:
    @bekkasan Yay that's good news that your house wasn't damaged. I'm so glad that you were safe! *hugs* Things must be crazy over there at the moment but things like this generally bring everyone in the community together. I hope the damage costs for the area aren't too high :smile:
    @mikezumi I wish I could afford to spend $400 at the spa :lol: The lighting looks very gloomy for daytime, it must have been early. Rian's thick eyebrows make me laugh as they make him look a lot older. Rian might have to wait a while before Mikezumi is free again. He is such an adorable kid and I love the first picture of him peeking out of the toy box :smile:
    I need to catch up on your newer updates :smile:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nice, an unemployed bird collector. :D

@Brandontaylor @Turjan - Hmmmm...methinks I'm getting there...in RL. Collector of "bird photos..." that is... :smirk:

PasselofBirdPhotos.png:wink:

Haven't pulled out the camera in a while. ~sigh~
    D300s%25252B70-200f28_rs.jpg
    Slowly starting to get back the energy...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    Wow! Your sims really like to gossip, huh?
    Feels like high school all over again.

@DillynJames
    Your houses look fantastic!
    Do you think you'll ever share them?

@emorrill
    Lovely photos from China.Its one of my favorite places
    to visit with my sims! So much to see and discover!

@coco
    Thanks! There's one cruiseship that your sims can actually go on, it was created as a world.
    I plan on downloading it again at some point.

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@emorrill Sorry to hear you had anxiety, I hope that everything is alright with you and your family.
    It is hard but you do a good job at writing, better than what I could do.
    Great way to set the scene!
    Ah, I remember the days when I thought I was invulnerable, lol.
    That tomb sounds reasonable for a 14 year old.
    Boy, they sure do make Sims exercise in Shang Simla with all those stairs. :D
    It doesn't look much like a palace but I bet Bruce will have fun.
    He might regret those words, he could actually see one.
    Oh if Derrick only knew. ;)
    It's almost like the tombs are magic.
    Bruce is having the time of his life from the looks of it.
    Derrick did good to learn that much in an hour.
    The dive wells would scare me, I can't even swim.
    Good job, Bruce!
    Derrick's going to be joining the ranks of some skilled people soon.
    Great update!

Page 3661

@Nikkei_Simmer Great engagement photo!

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, I'd say the same thing if certain politicians showed up, lol. Actually, I probably wouldn't though, come to think of it. :lol:
    I figured someone would want to.
    I'm hoping Dom realizes he needs to be a bit nicer, although something tells me he won't.
    Great update!
    Glad that Hana had a good time with the LotFW.
    The Messiah guy sure seems annoying.
    Dom sure isn't very likeable.
    He's definitely a troublemaker.
    Thanks, hoping it stays that way.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like Teresa had a nice practice.
    She did good getting a few prizes.
    Great update!

@bekkasan It seems like when a disaster is happening, everyone wants to go check it out. I'm glad to hear that you are still okay (at least as of yesterday, I am a bit behind). I saw on NBC today that 20 people died in the Bahamas, I feel so bad for their families and friends.
    Hopefully things calm down a bit, praying for all of you in the path.

@PalmArrow Great job on the patterns!

@Cadh20000 Wow, that's a big bed for the kitty.
    Sounds like something a cat would do.
    Happy birthday, Ginger!
    Dang, he does look shell shocked.
    Out on the porch, no less. :lol:
    Bryan's being a good uncle.
    Good job, Sadie!
    Ghosts!
    Melanie Worthington sure lived a long life! (I know you are playing on a longer lifespan.)
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Probably doing much better after that too, lol. I used a genie to break up a couple.
    Yeah, I've used the cheat every once in a while.
    I think I meant about Bryan tricking Benny but then Benny got payback, I just worded it weird.
    I don't remember if I could see her makeup too well but at least she wasn't too bad otherwise.
    She really is doing well then. I believe I've only done that with one Sim, when she died she had at least a skill point in every skill with at least 4 of them maxed (not supermaxed though)

@Mikezumi Glad River got his craving.
    Nice of Keanu to help his husband.
    I think Mikezumi is excited for the new addition.
    Wow, that worked out perfectly. :lol:
    Good job, Shannon!
    Great update!
    Thanks, so far things are good, not sure when the save gets bloated but guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Glad the butler is family oriented.
    Poor River, seems pregnancy affects him worse.
    Either they were ready for bed early or they were just getting done with bedroom activities.
    Love when the Sims do things like that.
    I'm not sure if Mikezumi is impressed or not?
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Darren was smart to do that, otherwise Chelsea would be on it all day.
    Looks like they both had fun at the resort.
    Great scenery pics and awesome update!

Page 3662

@coco So far everything is alright, and I do know what to do if it happens again. I made sure to limit how many pets can be in town as well so hope that helps some.

@HillyBeth Congrats on the birth of Gillian Rose, that's a very pretty name.
    Great update!

@Turjan Thanks, not too much happened but it was a nice day.
    Probably is.
    Hopefully you find out what did cause it.
    I haven't actually seen it as a male name either, I agree that you never stop learning.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Great update, looks like Teresa and Gavin had a nice time.

@emorrill Unfortunately I didn't get a notification that you tagged me but I have a system I use to keep track of where I left off so I saw the post.
    Yep, I got them all to work. I know if I add the SP's, that'd probably push it over the limit though.
    It can be a pain, especially if you had multiple saves where different ones were turned off or on.
    Lol, you're fine, I'm hoping my computer doesn't act up again but if it does, I'll figure something out to continue playing.
    Thanks for the comments!

@PalmArrow Wow, he got a top client! That reminds me of the old radio dramas from that time period.
    Looks like Miss Lemon is doing fine without her typewriter.
    Hopefully Hastings gets the car running soon.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Hoping Tammy and Megan have a nice time.
    Fingers crossed Simon asks Tammy to be his girlfriend.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow, looks like you have been busy! Great job!

@bekkasan Glad to hear that you are okay and don't have any bad damage.

@Mikezumi I bet River enjoyed the spa.
    Those eyebrows make me laugh, lol. Nothing wrong with them but they seem to make him look a bit older.
    Good luck on the life fruit!
    Everyone wants to play with Rian from the looks of it, can't say I blame them.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Sure does, got to have enough money to support them all.
    They really do, some eyebrows work better than others for certain Sims.
    Yeah, Sims don't get to use them much otherwise except for maybe a wedding or something.

***One more page to go! I probably would be caught up but I had a small campfire with my family. We had hotdogs, chips, and s'mores but I think I over did it, lol. As long as you have a firepit in my town, you are allowed to have them in the city limits although some towns probably even ban those.

Page 3663

@Mikezumi Can't wait to see what they have!
    Lol, guess Keanu got tired of waiting.
    Congrats on the birth of Kier!
    Definitely another cute toddler.
    Great update!
    So far it's been okay, I get a bit of lag but not as bad as I did. I'm just hoping it doesn't come back to bite me but I'm enjoying it for now.
    Thanks, I'm going to post it in just a bit before I go to bed. I was a bit surprised by one thing.
    Aww, now it's double the cuteness!
    Wow, Keanu is really getting down to the music.
    The kids sure do look peaceful sleeping.

@coco Yay, glad they are working again!
    I knew it but I forgot about it. Jason is actually my first fairy baby, Ava's kids in earlier saves were born when she was human.
    Yep, he does and he is only has four more promotions. I'm hoping he hits the top before he passes away.
    It must be, think I'm having Ava give him more. It does boost his mood, I believe with a +20 for 24 hours but not sure if that's right.
    Posting the update really soon, just got to finish feedback.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice bird pictures, I bet my aunt and great grandma would love them, they both like birds really well.
    Looks like a nice camera you got there.

***Update coming up next, as long as Imgur will upload them.
    Hank and Ava Update

LPRhmcG.jpg
    Upon waking up, Hank called to get the day off. Since he just got promoted, his boss let him. Hank also needed time to go to China later in the update.

NRgDu3h.jpg
    Ava was too busy at the moment and she was already friends with her son, so I had Hank take care of Jason. He looks pretty happy to hold his son.

6VnCIwF.jpg
    Hank collected the mail and was surprised to see a letter from the babysitter. She wanted to go on a date sometime and also gave Hank a painting. Hank returned it and pocketed the money.

d209n53.jpg
    It was time to age Jason up so Ava took him and put him over the lit candles. Somehow he didn't burn but I wanted a better shot and this kind of ruined it. :D

OpdY28w.jpg
    Jason aged up and there were couple things I noticed. You may or may not be able to see in this pic but he has Hanks hair but inherited the same wing and wing colors as Ava has. I'll be keeping these the same, but I do need to change the hairstyle and clothing next time I go in game.

jQn8s7Q.jpg
    Hank and Ava ate birthday cake while Jason crawled around. Once I get the chance, I need to buy some toys for him.

NUQ9z5H.jpg
    After finishing his cake, Hank took a cab to the airport and flew to Shang Simla on a business trip. This is him shortly after arriving.

0MIkNZy.jpg
    Hank bought some items from the general store then talked to Adaeze (last name?) for a charisma opportunity. He then headed back to base where he played guitar until eating supper and heading for bed.

***Tomorrow I'll see if I can get a better picture of Jason's wings and I'll also check his eye color to see who he got them from. This is as long as Hank gets home alright.
    edited September 2019
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice bird pictures, I bet my aunt and great grandma would love them, they both like birds really well.
    Looks like a nice camera you got there.

***Update coming up next, as long as Imgur will upload them.

I shoot with Nikon...and there's a lot of enjoyable experiences behind each of the photos pictured. The eagle being divebombed by a crow shot was one I got when I still had my 600mm f/4 lens (my son and I went shooting together down at Serpentine Fen in Surrey, BC - a little father/son time and my son was shooting my D50 and the pictured 70-200mm f/2.8, I had the D300s and the monster 600mm f/4 and I managed to sight that eagle sitting in the high-tension power line tower - it was the screaming crows that first caught my attention, looked to see them divebombing something and my eyes followed their flight path to the bald eagle - . Now my gimped up back won't let me carry the heavy "super-telephoto" lenses any more.
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-PddpC4_ob4Q/UfNCRW6z1gI/AAAAAAAAFIQ/PmjLh7zd3OU/w600-h450-no/07-25-2013_SerpentineRiver_LookingoutontoHwy99_rs.jpg[/img]
    That eagle was pretty ticked off. :D07-25-2013_SFW_BaldEagle_angry_wm.jpg

Now if only someone had created an Bald Eagle CC for Sims 3. ~sigh~ Then I could enjoy having eagles in my Sims games. Rats.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Dex and Valentina had a lovely wedding at a lot I designed called the Garden. I mostly called it that because of its Rose gardens... (Red ones of course!). Entrance leads to a hall where there's a little room with a couch and mirror for future bride to wait... there's public bathrooms in the hall... and then a big reception hall / party venue room. It has a dance floor, dj booth, karaoke machine, jukebox, and there's two rectangular tables with chairs and one round one. There's a juice bar with 3 barstools. Outside is the wedding arch and piano. Nearby is a garden with a bench and an easel for romantic portrait paintings. :love: And last but not least separate from things there's an arcade building with skeeball, basketball, pool, chess, dominoes, foosball and maybe a couple arcade machines (might rebuild main building to make it look better, make it 2-3 stories, add an indoor wedding room and reception hall seperate from barroom? I don't know.

Anyway, the reception lasted until the place closed - 3 am!
    I sent everyone to the park the next day after they rested up to pick wildflowers and collect eggs and I got enough for them to move! Best part? After moving they still have 50,000+ Simoleons for furniture, decor, wallpaper & floor, outdoor stuff, and maybe a car or two? (Fun fact: I think the garage fits 4 cars... :lol::smirk:)
    I need some leftover for bills & vacation once Luka and Aleah age up (Luka will become a toddler - Aleah will be a child. I think I'll do the vacation after Luka becomes a child but maybe before Aleah is a teenager. That way they can kind of enjoy it. That's another simyear but worth it - They'll start a garden and possibly pick lots of wildflowers)

Fun Fact: From egg collecting I found two more gnomes - Bucktooth Butternut gnomes I think. I'll probably save up festival tickets for Cracklin Nackerball and BrawnBrawn. Possibly Sgnomeman Bittertrotter too.
    I'll upgrade their cheap washer & dryer to make a chance Abracadabra might appear...
    Valentina is on her way up at being a celebrity so Blingaboo may be in her future...
    Might get Little Léon in Champs Les Sims someday... it will become a favorite vacation place honestly... Master Manchu and Sultan Sam are a possibility
    Justin is constantly inventing when he's not doing a job... Dex is also interested in it... so a Magical Invention gnome might come soon...
    Juliette could take up sculpting...
    Dex is a Daredevil so I'll likely have him do all the adventuring, catacomb exploring, and brave haunted houses...

Pretty much thinking a few simyears from now the Montoyas yard will basically be Gnomeo & Juliet... or Sherlock Gnomes... :lol:

I'll post pics of the house and lovely family tomorrow! and possibly gather up some patterns and save some custom outfit pieces for Valentina... maybe even put some non-cc ones into the Exchange...
    I'll think about it...

First thing I'll be doing is finishing downloading my CC wall decor for the house...

I may as well tell a little about the house before I end this. It's got 4 bedrooms (One for Justin & Juliette, One for Dex & Valentina, One for Aleah and One for Luka.); Two bathrooms, One split where you enter it's the Powder room and then there's the bathtub shower & toilet seperate, the other's one room, and there's an extra powder room by the laundry room; There's an open-plan living room dining room kitchen entryway kids play area with tons of space; and lastly an extra room - likely a hobby room. I'll be putting seperate computer desks in their bedrooms since 1/ I made slightly too large bedrooms and 2/ it'll let me decorate better.
    Example: I'm thinking about replacing two of Justin's current extra traits with Genius and Computer Whiz and make him kind of a nerdy/geeky Star Wars fan type. So basically also Eccentric, Handy, Natural Cook, Family Oriented and whatever else he is... I'll introduce them better on my blog and maybe story thread.

Fun Fact about Dex: Two of his traits are Rebellious and Vegetarian. Should make for some interesting half -siblings for Aleah!
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    coco wrote: »
    I really just wanted sims to be able to sit and eat together inside a restaurant. Knowing my luck when I do try it out they will probably sit at opposite ends of the lot lol. I really loved Open for Business but it's not something I'm interested on replicating in TS3.

@coco , you won't be disappointed if that's the main thing you want from the Bistro set, because you decide where the sims will sit by clicking on the menus on the table!
    The thing that annoys me about the Bistro set is the game wants you to manage it even if your sims don't own it. Since there is a Bistro in Roaring Heights right now, the game keeps informing me that one chef couldn't make it to work and that another one would replace them, and I couldn't care less about that! :smiley:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Cadh20000 , you have a very interesting household, with so many fairy, genie and ghost residents and visitors! Ginger Gold is lovely. I like how she took the large bed so the poor ghost dog had to sleep on the sofa!

@Mikezumi , that screenshot of River and Keanu both turning to look at Rian in his high chair is such a perfectly caught moment!
    Lol, a hallway doesn't sound like a good place to give birth in! :smiley:
    Kier and Rian look so adorable playing peek-a-boo together. <3

@GraceyManor , I know I've seen the ship in your previous stories, but I'm always surprised and impressed by it!

@HillyBeth , welcome, Gillian-Rose! It's a pretty name!

@Silverofdreams30 , I like the way Gavin is looking at Teresa in the last picture!

@Nikkei_Simmer , I'm impressed both by your military cc and by your bird collection!

@Brandontaylor , good luck on playing with all the EPs installed!
    I like the picture of Hank playing guitar surrounded by the fairy aura.
    Jason is a cute toddler, and I like that he inherited something from both parents.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    Well, the IRL move is definite. I'll be moving on or around the 1st so I may not be online much for a while. Will have my own computer room at the new place though so hopefully it'll be more comfortable on my wrists to use the laptop than it is now with using this folding stand...and I'll have room for the mousepad beside it without the need to have the laptop hanging 4 inches off the side of the stand. :p
    Mom tripped and took a nasty fall earlier so she is barely able to move now so I'll be doing most of the moving stuff which will kill my back and body so I may not be in the mood to do any playing at all for a while.

Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Congrats on the adoption of Ginger Gold :) I wouldn't mind a kitten in my house but my cat would probably object :D

Thanks! Lol, they rarely appreciate having new members moved into their household. :p
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I don't think I've ever had a Gnome of the Darned* (I guess the proper word is plummed out thanks EA) but back on one of my older computers I used to keep all of the urns of my generational game in a basement. Each night I had at least 5 ghosts which created a bit of chaos in the tiny house. I eventually displayed them in a graveyard but last year when I moved the family to a fresh Sunset Valley I have decided to keep them in the mausoleum because there's just too many of them now :grimace:

I get them all the time when my sims play with "The Claaawww" or however they write it, the claw machine anyway. With Fairies in the household they almost always "Cheat the system" when they get bored, that is when they shrink, fly in the prize shoot, then grab something and bring it out without actually using the claw at all. :p

"Gmone of the Darned" is what the game actually calls them.

Too many, at least if the house/yard was small! O.o
    @Cadh20000 Wow, that's a big bed for the kitty.
    Sounds like something a cat would do.
    Happy birthday, Ginger!
    Dang, he does look shell shocked.
    Out on the porch, no less. :lol:
    Bryan's being a good uncle.
    Good job, Sadie!
    Ghosts!
    Melanie Worthington sure lived a long life! (I know you are playing on a longer lifespan.)
    Great update!
    You're welcome.
    Probably doing much better after that too, lol. I used a genie to break up a couple.
    Yeah, I've used the cheat every once in a while.
    I think I meant about Bryan tricking Benny but then Benny got payback, I just worded it weird.
    I don't remember if I could see her makeup too well but at least she wasn't too bad otherwise.
    She really is doing well then. I believe I've only done that with one Sim, when she died she had at least a skill point in every skill with at least 4 of them maxed (not supermaxed though)]

Lol, definitely!
    Cat and dog both would!
    She meowed a "Thank you!" :p
    Lol!
    Yep, they're all very outdoorsy sims. :p
    She says "Thanks!" :p
    A few among the many.
    Yep, I play on Epic Lifespan with some edits to the duration of each stage. Infant is 3 days to turn them quickly from objects to playable Sim, Toddler is a bit over a month, Child and up are maxed out.
    Thanks!
    While he was under Chip's control he had a wish to join a sports career, so I had him call and do just that. :p Yikes! O.o
    Which one? Sorry, having trouble remembering my earlier post...
    Ahh, okay. That makes sense. :p
    The cabby? It looked good other than that stupid blue lipstick...ugh...
    Alright...I'm confused...definitely have to go back and reread my earlier posts...
    Nice!
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 , you have a very interesting household, with so many fairy, genie and ghost residents and visitors! Ginger Gold is lovely. I like how she took the large bed so the poor ghost dog had to sleep on the sofa!

Lol, thanks! Btw, all the Fairies are also Witches thanks to NRAAS's MC and Hybrid.

Thanks! I spent a long time on her after she aged up. Didn't like how she looked at all after aging up before the trip through CAS. :p

Well, he didn't seem to mind too much at least. XD
    Dex and Valentina had a lovely wedding at a lot I designed called the Garden. I mostly called it that because of its Rose gardens... (Red ones of course!). Entrance leads to a hall where there's a little room with a couch and mirror for future bride to wait... there's public bathrooms in the hall... and then a big reception hall / party venue room. It has a dance floor, dj booth, karaoke machine, jukebox, and there's two rectangular tables with chairs and one round one. There's a juice bar with 3 barstools. Outside is the wedding arch and piano. Nearby is a garden with a bench and an easel for romantic portrait paintings. :love: And last but not least separate from things there's an arcade building with skeeball, basketball, pool, chess, dominoes, foosball and maybe a couple arcade machines (might rebuild main building to make it look better, make it 2-3 stories, add an indoor wedding room and reception hall seperate from barroom? I don't know.

Anyway, the reception lasted until the place closed - 3 am!
    I sent everyone to the park the next day after they rested up to pick wildflowers and collect eggs and I got enough for them to move! Best part? After moving they still have 50,000+ Simoleons for furniture, decor, wallpaper & floor, outdoor stuff, and maybe a car or two? (Fun fact: I think the garage fits 4 cars... :lol::smirk:)
    I need some leftover for bills & vacation once Luka and Aleah age up (Luka will become a toddler - Aleah will be a child. I think I'll do the vacation after Luka becomes a child but maybe before Aleah is a teenager. That way they can kind of enjoy it. That's another simyear but worth it - They'll start a garden and possibly pick lots of wildflowers)

Fun Fact: From egg collecting I found two more gnomes - Bucktooth Butternut gnomes I think. I'll probably save up festival tickets for Cracklin Nackerball and BrawnBrawn. Possibly Sgnomeman Bittertrotter too.
    I'll upgrade their cheap washer & dryer to make a chance Abracadabra might appear...
    Valentina is on her way up at being a celebrity so Blingaboo may be in her future...
    Might get Little Léon in Champs Les Sims someday... it will become a favorite vacation place honestly... Master Manchu and Sultan Sam are a possibility
    Justin is constantly inventing when he's not doing a job... Dex is also interested in it... so a Magical Invention gnome might come soon...
    Juliette could take up sculpting...
    Dex is a Daredevil so I'll likely have him do all the adventuring, catacomb exploring, and brave haunted houses...

Pretty much thinking a few simyears from now the Montoyas yard will basically be Gnomeo & Juliet... or Sherlock Gnomes... :lol:

I'll post pics of the house and lovely family tomorrow! and possibly gather up some patterns and save some custom outfit pieces for Valentina... maybe even put some non-cc ones into the Exchange...
    I'll think about it...

First thing I'll be doing is finishing downloading my CC wall decor for the house...

I may as well tell a little about the house before I end this. It's got 4 bedrooms (One for Justin & Juliette, One for Dex & Valentina, One for Aleah and One for Luka.); Two bathrooms, One split where you enter it's the Powder room and then there's the bathtub shower & toilet seperate, the other's one room, and there's an extra powder room by the laundry room; There's an open-plan living room dining room kitchen entryway kids play area with tons of space; and lastly an extra room - likely a hobby room. I'll be putting seperate computer desks in their bedrooms since 1/ I made slightly too large bedrooms and 2/ it'll let me decorate better.
    Example: I'm thinking about replacing two of Justin's current extra traits with Genius and Computer Whiz and make him kind of a nerdy/geeky Star Wars fan type. So basically also Eccentric, Handy, Natural Cook, Family Oriented and whatever else he is... I'll introduce them better on my blog and maybe story thread.

Fun Fact about Dex: Two of his traits are Rebellious and Vegetarian. Should make for some interesting half -siblings for Aleah!

Congrats to the newlyweds!

Don't think I've ever seen...or heard of...BrawnBrawn or Blingaboo...Gnomes I'm assuming from the context. ?_?

Sounds like a nice place!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@meerkattime

Thank you, she did like the sushi as there was a + above her head later
    haha.

@coco

I am not a gym person either haha but it must be nice to soak
    like you said hehe.
    Thank you.

@Mikezumi

He looks adorable, congrats to aging up to toddler.
    Sims never know that we want to take pictures.
    Thank you.

@Brandontaylor

He turned out cute as a toddler, good Hank got to take care
    of his son for a bit.

@Turjan

Had fun with the recent update, and yeah sometimes
    we need to creat those male sims on our own.

@PalmArrow

Thank you

Why Does He Get to Stay Home While We Get Wet and Suffer?
    Ever since the Watcher came into contact with AyaJulia's Extended Queue Interactions mod (not the one for Sims 4...there is one for Sims 3...it's also at MTS) - the Nakamura dogs have suffered...immensely. It's pouring rain in Sunset Valley and they could have been asleep but unfortunately, they were stuck going out in the rain and miserable weather seeking to increase the wealth of the Nakamura family...and their room-mates...
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    For Summer, it was unusual weather, a torrential deluge of almost Biblical proportions soaking the entire valley in a sea of rain-water.
    Screenshot-19.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg
    Poor Ace (the wolf) was asked to spend the entire night out looking for gemstones as well as his companions: Ripper the Rottweiler and Denali the Alaskan Malamute. It wasn't what they wanted to do, they'd much prefer to be asleep in their nice little dog-shed.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    OK, maybe that was stretching the truth a bit far; at least they couldn't smell the cow offal or the chicken manure when the sliding patio door was closed - at least their owner was kind enough to put in carpet in the shed so that they'd have someplace nice and comfy to sleep on instead of wet...grass...and... dam chickens not being kept penned up!
    So as of 0047hrs, Ace was running down by Doo Peas...as drenched as a wet dog... "uh...wait a minute..."
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    He hoped his owner would get him a better brand of dog food because as a wolf, this dog kibble was giving him indigestion. "Meat...you fool...Meat... Wolves don't subsist on dried dog kibble - they require a carnivore diet."
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Nooosirree...Ace was not a happy camper. Evidently the sky gods were having a great time having a peeing contest because Ace was drenched.
    In the interim, Ripper; not too bright; was ticking off the Emperor of Evil by digging up his front yard. Yeah...that's going to go over well...
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    "Well, anything to oblige my owner after being sent out in Noah's Flood. Thanks a lot...you know I'm going to get a raging case of eczema after this? Hopefully the pink diamond will pay off all my medical bills and for the insane cost of the topical cream that you're going to have to use to get rid of it off me. After all, I'm a Molosser and we droopy eared mutts have a tendency to get that kind of thing when you force us out in moisture like this..."
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Emperor of Evil: "HEY...WHY THE HECK IS THAT MUTT DIGGING UP MY FRONT YARD!?"
    Ripper: "I dunno...eh...Ask my owner. See if he cares."
    Emperor of Evil: "Hey...you tell him, that I don't want you here on my property...pass the message, mutt!"
    Ripper: "You know I can't talk?"
    Emperor of Evil: "But...you just did now!"
    Ripper: "I get periodic amnesia..."
    Emperor of Evil: Face-palm
    Ripper: "Stinks for you...bud... by the time I finish peeing in your azalea bush, I'll probably forget what you told me."
    Meanwhile over by Sharma Day Spa, Denali, if one could believe it, was actually dimmer than Ripper, was standing in the downpour contemplating his existence...naw...he was contemplating whether he should eat that rainbow beetle crawling across the ground...while there were fleas hopping on and off his body. They didn't care about the smell of wet dog...they were entranced by the blood feast that Denali represented for their vampiric palate.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Flea One: "Oh...yay...food for days and days and days..." thinks a bit. "...and days...and days...and days..."
    Flea Two: "...you could have just said months...It might be easier...than to just repeat days incessantly..."
    Flea One: "I couldn't remember the word."
    Flea Two: "C'mon dude...you mean to tell me that this dog's blood made you forgetful? Where's your brain dude..."
    Flea Three: "Vlad doesn't have one...Sipho"
    Flea Two: "C'mon...Nossy...everyone's got one...how could you function without one?...C'mon Vlad...find your brain, you know you have one...Just give'r, dude..."
    Flea One: "uh...duh...ok...where's my brain located again?"
    Flea Three: "Sipho...we got multiple brain functions in different areas of our bodies...all attached to a central cortex...that makes sense of all the synapses..."
    Flea One and Two: "Huh? That went way over our heads...Since when did you get to be so smart, Nossy..."
    Flea Three: "Well, I've had plenty of time to study because I've been reading books rather than drinking blood all the time..."
    All three fleas look up; horrified expressions on their faces.
    "Oh. POOP...RAID!!!"
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Denali (getting wetter by the minute): "Why am I out here...and why do I exist? And are rainbow beetles good for my digestive tract? And why am I the one getting wet while my owner sleeps in a nice warm bed..."
    Watcher: "C'mon, you mutts...get a move on...find some gemstones...dudes...Toshs getting impatient; he wants a car...and Meggie needs a new diamond ring... Big whoop...so you're wet and cold...shut up and deal."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member

@DillynJames
    Your houses look fantastic!
    Do you think you'll ever share them?

I probably will when I finish them! I will likely upload them in a bundle on my ModTheSims page, which you can find in my signature. I'll let ya'll know when I eventually finish them!
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Very tense today. A lot going on that I am lot allowed to talk about on here of course but I have still been doing some writing :smile:

Will reply to comments

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:

@coco That was Simon and Tammy's first kiss :) They might be together soon though :wink:

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part40B

The girls made later made their way to the bus stop to meet the guys at a pub while Simon had met up with Jamie. Once at the pub the group found a table and sat together. Simon brought a couple of drinks for Tammy while Jamie would buy a couple for Megan.

69497950_10156558303356497_7915616853852946432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQlFtFh8hxlUpdG6qTPPXLbMK66NghDPawOTfVDDOCoTmar0_IU5s-rtedr923dXOoqom4dQpr6UlTBMUaEgNRoS&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=fc31f4cf01ee02e0bc6788be062bbfd2&oe=5DF4A644

Simon would sit next to Tammy throughout the evening while Megan and Jamie sat opposite. It was a nice evening and Simon and Tammy were starting to fall for each other.

'We will have to meet up again in the week,' suggested Simon once Jamie and Megan had gone to the bar together,'
    'We have some more free time as we won't be at college next week,' replied Tammy.
    'It is nice when we spend time together,' said Simon.
    'I know, I like it,' agreed Tammy as Simon kissed her head again.
    'Maybe we could start a relationship?' Simon suggested feeling hopeful.
    'Yes I would like that,' smiled Tammy.

69650439_10156558303151497_8523928924709715968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlTK6Pw5uRSjGfD96glhmZKX9IQx9ooo6TMh9b0n0UceLv0fG9lQt1YHTOBjJFPGpYobouK1IeO1xEi-FTJykU1&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=56c1588eebe6f0b230b1ffddca3544b4&oe=5E0C110A

69624153_10156558303711497_1209603858754437120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkELR9KXgS6Yep__t5DR0NS49z8orLTKv_bIkcLG3uzRcdLwB_aNsS-D7lFp_RGdW2RFcGDbw6lAkBtJjqWCvNj&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3c21022430ba90ac7606a5a802c35f22&oe=5E080DCE

The two of them were now together and were happy. Jamie and Megan would also make plans to meet up the following week as well and although not a couple they were now also close.

69810649_10156558303496497_2155317586743525376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQlu3AytQtFp4f6JvEHluTxplL005G9b73LLA1F6h9bIfeJwb0c2apZ71OXE0ITfDTsIihb9yay3rU9IaSrAAqW9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=135edf0716958819e48bcccbdc740dbb&oe=5E036E73

For Nick though he was having a difficult time with Humara. A party was being planned around Cassie's the next night and he of course had to work which might make things difficult. His main concern was Taz who he now expected to be there. He had hoped that with Taz being a player that Humara might not be interested in him anyway but he was worried about their history and if she still had feelings for him.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor, page 3661.
    Thanks! Originally I was going to have Rachel write her 4th fantasy book, but both she and I struggled to think of a title. Hopefully this holiday in Majorca will help my imagination.

@Mikezumi, page 3661.
    Thank you! Those were the few objects that I felt needed a restyle.

Lastly,
    @bekkasan,
    Thank goodness you're ok. Storms of any ilk are horrendous.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Cadh20000 BrawnBrawn is the summer gnome (or whatever he's called - it's what a website said) and Blingaboo is a gnome sometimes gifted to 5 Star Celebrities.

I got busy today and didn't get to play today. Tomorrow I will though! I'm eager to finish their house and have Juliette paint their wedding portrait... :smile:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    69798818_370038830587042_5936355813433016320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkrTIXf56UQDki2WaH_njN_KdlvdIPppPnWDB3K1gYyQKnNo58XYEOAnLbKe0dPwk1HyqC6U-2fm7JtQZRolK_F&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2b4a5f7f0e0b05102ed569e2fa9645db&oe=5DFD780C
    The next morning Darren and Chelsea stopped by the slots at the resort.Darren won 5,000 simoleons.
    Darren: Let's go check out the beach! Best beach in the country they said.
    Chelsea: Sure, I'm losing anyways.

69769044_370038853920373_2132532841072820224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQn7hrgcSjMr0dyjEeiGk8veBAce6M9mjTw3xUayi6QLv7mR75iNLtNMElQrcIG0HryWUax7YY8jMld3H7-gndPF&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8f3bc25c712fa85b3b4449f0d4987bd6&oe=5DFB17C7
    They sunbathed for a few hours; Chelsea ended up falling asleep on the towel.

69724371_370038890587036_8637608728985600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlOqmlPUu8S-Aq00TbG4q4fW2LyzuZbkHjYKO0T4OowQgd-lWAVIhAa2-lKkasArrNT7nHZA6aN_kQ59uPPdIV-&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e74e824465b1cddddf5812cb3c64951b&oe=5E0EC6A4
    Chelsea: You're insane!
    Darren: Yeah, I know.Its getting late, let's go get dressed for dinner.

69749875_370038950587030_922406379287740416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQlOP_bYCDBKWMahclckLtJzAGKcEqlMGbIwFfeuVGwzCcOKoLecPUigXjI3WfRw0SBagXzwHVFYmL8tUFq0tsa2&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ef3106eed44d310d35ccb1ff99acf6ae&oe=5DFCC87C
    They made their way to The Rainforest Cafe.

69561466_370038990587026_6699374483192414208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQl13VR1t6nmy0UVKydV9yVl7fSYUTTFP8kgRovrKWlmhxunqXVVKs8gD-73UNnHN6xIpu2noQ5I1e8RUgv0d9AA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c0cf90c0499402a90c9184f41c70329c&oe=5E0F5011
    Chelsea loved the atmosphere.She always liked unique places.

69501592_370039000587025_1902362928045096960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkyiPUUSMXs3R3nlJ5yKxCfg5yMKU6sske8jxkpO3LsR-fVTCb9FYBpddSbcomX9WruNd0ZPBv2C71ieJU_LU6a&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9e5480b979d8ad06233221372e1db85b&oe=5DF7B194

69493597_370039033920355_6711727642359365632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlB4nOtyO7tcZLHcCOu3Bod5epddigCK2O2QqcKv-CIQoa0_NEZElG6bukKUc0R6I2XAaNQU1OekQdL9MyPp5Oq&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0f094d44968d58318c009daf65746650&oe=5E044570

70583643_370039053920353_7109446630490767360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnBC4V7HtykERT6nEOEILG5NbOg3Bp-u8H5VrfH9RZHy8cSMZ6YDXY67X9gdg6-jJeV4fEXEjjnIoHC1vXlu7Gc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=fb23bf5f723bf7028598cf2e6d38f74c&oe=5DCAA196
    And an evening stroll to see what the city has to offer for tomorrow.

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan I'm glad you managed to get through the storm. I hope it is all going well for you now.

@PalmArrow - stunning patterns. You should get burned out more often - just joking. :)

@Brandontaylor - it was more frustration and surprise when the sim was standing next to the fridge, I clicked on the fridge and told him to eat, and he walked away to go upstairs to the other fridge.

Nice updates everyone. I've been giving out likes and awesomes all week but not much else. I've been working on the next episode of Oscar's Childhood all week on and off. It's been a topsy turvey week for me. One good thing is I am now doing more artwork every day. Actually painting or drawing something each day for a while. Not long though. Tomorrow my choir has a concert so I'll be singing in that. Will be out most of the day. Have to do a bit of practice today as I still don't know all the music well enough. Tomorrow, I am also supposed to be at a major rehearsal for the musical I'm in. I haven't been to any for over a week now. Can't do everything. I have been working on the songs at home. Sort of. Currently I'm a bit stressed due to the fires. It's getting hard to breathe here as there is so much smoke and strong winds. I hope my house doesn't go up in flames too. My cousin lost his house yesterday. It was a long way from my place but we have fires here too. It is extremely dry and windy, but the temperatures are not too bad today. It's the start of Spring which is always fire season, but this year is looking a lot worse than usual. They were burning off during the Winter so I hope that was enough to keep us safe.

I better get back to work on that video - I'd like to load it to YouTube tonight. I've got video recorded for another episode of this series so I might do another episode of Oscar's Childhood before moving on to Caroline and Friends. I'm really looking forward to working on her story since there are so many new sims in the household now. I have given them a wide range of traits so it shouldn't be boring.

Happy Simming all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top