Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thinking of starting a StrangeVille Star Trek game. Add your game ideas : )

FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
I loved the Star Trek episodes where they would visit a planet. I am thinking of creating my Star Trek characters and then have them land in StrangerVille. Something something something will be an alien that has arrived to take over the planet.

I am going to have a blast with the Star Trek Prime Directive.

Anywho just wanted to share.

Feel free to add any ideas you have come up with.

Comments

• ajadedsimajadedsim Posts: 1 New Member
    I've actually created some Star Trek uniforms. I don't mind sharing! I'm also trying to create some Star Trek careers but I can't quite seem to get S4pe and Python to work for me.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Cool! Which show are you gonna do? Original, TNG, Discovery, ect? Some combo?

Which ever you pick, I think it'd be funny if the whole crew had to live together at first in a too tiny house, struggling to make ends meet cause none of the them know how money works, like in City on The Edge of Forever, or even more like in Time's Arrow, with them posing as Shakespeare troupe and Picard trying to charm the land lady into giving them a break on the rent XD
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Love that idea.
    So they get thrust back in time following the mother.. or some space seeding that will destroy the planet if they don't intervene (yes they aren't suppose to intervene but (present your reasoning here)...
    Kirk gets the girl, Spock figures out how to solve the problems and McCoy gets to say "I'm a Doctor not a horticulturalist plummit" at some point.
    egTcBMc.png
  • deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2019
    I built the enterprise from the original series a while ago, complete with bridge, warp core, captains quarters etc. I was really happy with the outcome and you'd be welcome to use it if you like.

https://imgur.com/a/ppOoOaO

gallery link:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B1A73ECF81AB11E686BCA46AF90B8639

The pictures in the gallery don't really do it justice - its a lot better in game ;)
    Post edited by deaallen on
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I started with the original and now think I am going to do one of each series. Going to find that Enterprise @deaallen . : )
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Enterprise crashed in Willow Creek. Kirk went a little crazy over losing his job and his true love (the Enterprise), so he wandered off into the jungle of Selvadora. McCoy and Nurse Chapel are tracking him down.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    So just watched the live stream for realm of magic, the new portals could be very good for beaming sims in and out of ships/new worlds
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    deaallen wrote: »
    So just watched the live stream for realm of magic, the new portals could be very good for beaming sims in and out of ships/new worlds

That is a great idea!. Beam me up !