Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could you please post pictures of your sims in their Muslim outfits?

I am wanting to give a few of the premade sims such as the Rasoya family a Muslim makeover. I've started on them, but some of the other outfit choices are getting me a bit stumped. If you have already given a few of your sims these new outfits could you please share some of their pictures of their other outfit choices? I'm looking for some inspiration.

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Was playing around with a couple of looks in CAS trying to find some fashionable combos as well as some conservative ones.
    AAcjNQe.png?1
    SUQjj55.png?1
    gvIbEOv.png?1
    Gbw7tNE.png?1
    I gravitate towards blue a lot XD.
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited September 2019
    And here's one I did first off when the patch first came out with Bella goth. Looks like a very chic look.
    G9iyjJW.png?1
    And one more for the sim from above.
    6YW9omY.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited September 2019
    Morkovka wrote: »
    These are not Muslim outfits, but the way I'm using the new accessory if you are interested.
    i0VNUkp.jpg

Very nice. Really wish we had a variety of head scarfs as they look great. :)

Would like to see one similiar to this but with the end of the scarf hanging over the shoulder or maybe behind each shoulder.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • zekrayatzekrayat Posts: 1,855 Member
    If you use CC, accessory undershirts and leggings are definitely your friend! Women who wear hijab tend to cover everything from the neck down to the ankles (or thereabouts), which can be tricky on the Sims if you are using majority EA content, but those two CC items make it a lot easier.

Here are some CC-free casual outfit ideas I had last night:

tumblr_pxef9z4Uwf1y2f3k3o1_1280.png

tumblr_pxef9z4Uwf1y2f3k3o2_1280.png
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    And one more for the sim from above.
    6YW9omY.png?1

I originally put that yellow (...orange?) floral headscarf with that green shirt then changed it, and you've made me regret my choice. Going to go back on my gut instinct and do an outfit using that tonight. My Sims need more colour!
    kirkuk wrote: »

I originally put that yellow (...orange?) floral headscarf with that green shirt then changed it, and you've made me regret my choice. Going to go back on my gut instinct and do an outfit using that tonight. My Sims need more colour!

I forced myself to gravitate a little away from darker colors because I wanted some fun ones.

The patterned ones are really fun to play around with. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
    Today's no-CC aesthetic appears to be "primary school teacher", a career which errrr, isn't actually in the game...:
    tumblr_pxef9z4Uwf1y2f3k3o3_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_pxef9z4Uwf1y2f3k3o4_r1_1280.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Some of these outfits posted, though modest, are still showing too much skin and aren’t very realistic if the goal is to create a traditional hijab wearing Muslim woman.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2019
    kirkuk wrote: »
    If you use CC, accessory undershirts and leggings are definitely your friend!

bcPCjXs.png

QPgjBwd.png

Definitely. Here are two outfits that I made...I used one cc accessory.

• secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    edited September 2019
    We're still struggling at this photography lark. Qv7-H85b-Imgur.png[
  • secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    My mail bodied, female clothed sim (Burkini Boy) loves his modest swimwear.boi1.png
    edited September 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Huh? My comment has nothing to do with the items Maxis recently added. My comment is to the people who are creating these traditional hijab wearing Muslim women with their arms and legs and chests exposed thinking what they’re doing is accurate and that’s not the case.

I mean, if you’re going to do it, do it correctly. That’s all I’m saying.

I only gave some suggestions using base game clothing that's all. I like how some looked while being able to be moderately modest. Unfortunately there's no accessory long sleeved undershirts or anything and forgot the leggings on some of these or else I would have used them. Was avoiding using CC.

You're more than welcomed to suggest/show better outfits to the OP. Better variety is always good. :)

5vJrxmT.png
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    and, to try to get the thread back to pictures, we'll introduce the world to chandravati raina, a kashmir muslim and paparazzi in a friend's game ( @Lumiasta ) just because she probably wouldn't post it herself

8414479c26cdd396fda81d99e71ed42b.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    the hijab comes in black? That's good to know
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    and, to try to get the thread back to pictures, we'll introduce the world to chandravati raina, a kashmir muslim and paparazzi in a friend's game ( @Lumiasta ) just because she probably wouldn't post it herself

8414479c26cdd396fda81d99e71ed42b.png

Looks good
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Some more outfits. This time without cc.

vGslD1E.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Jumping on the no cc train was harder than expected.

4fJveuBl.png
    I tried to revisit my sim version of Sana "black is my happy color" Bakkoush, teen character in a tv series.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Some of these looks great for my sim's cool/winter days.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

4fJveuBl.png
    I tried to revisit my sim version of Sana "black is my happy color" Bakkoush, teen character in a tv series.

Why? I think those look great!

happyopi wrote: »

4fJveuBl.png

Those middle two are my favorites. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
    logion wrote: »

vGslD1E.jpg

Very nice they look really good.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    logion wrote: »

vGslD1E.jpg

I like the pink one
    more for sim kids and more drama please