Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestions For Future Updates

Comments

• AgynessAgyness Posts: 1 New Member
    EA GAMES all these suggestions and feedback is pretty obvious and is staring you in the face. I have already paid £40 to get stuff packs and simcash and now I am reading that one more level and I will have a limit on the amount of new items I can buy to put in my new fancy home??? That sucks! As a paying customer I want to see all the above suggestions realised in the game, otherwise I am going to throw in the towel. To reiterate, please:
    1. Make number of stuff available to buy for home unlimited
    1.1 let us organise, sell or trash unwanted inventory items
    2. Give Sims a payrise! Everything is getting more expensive with each new level, but the pay tops at 450? I want more pay !
    3.make Simfood a source of energy!
    4. Reconsider the ridiculous simcash prices for stuff like haircuts or jacuzzi bath! This is ridiculuos!
    5. Let us earn Simcash in more quantity than just 2$ for completing the quest!
    6. Update the game to all.of the above, or I'm leaving once I reach the limit in putting items in my home. All these horror stories I read about your limits and coaxing players to spend gazillions of our real life cash sound extremely demotivating. Ugh...
    7. Thank if you do take your customers suggestions onboard and let us se them realised. You can only gain if you do.
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Eliminate LlamaZoom. I refuse to do it. It’s a ripoff.
  • thatwasexcellentthatwasexcellent Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish the limited time quests didn't mainly consist of having to complete llama zoom tasks. Every other part is to complete llama zoom tasks, or if you're lucky, 2!
  • GodivaDayGodivaDay Posts: 10 New Member
    Just started playing about 6 most ago....keeps me occupied during my lunch hours. It would be nice if Sims go out on Dates other than at the cafe or dancing. Let them arrive holding hands or at least appear like a couple. A romantic picnic at the park or even a romantic stroll hand in hand at the waterfront. Also when the older married couple leaves the household, let them come back to visit as a couple or at least create an event like "Mom and Dad come to visit" . Last but not least, allow the Sims to have a car. As you rise in the career you can earn $ to purchase better Cars, SUV's, Motorcycle even.
  • BlackdollBlackdoll Posts: 1 New Member
    J'aimerai bien qu'il y ai des escaliers et des étages à ajouter pour agrandir mieu notre maison dans les sims mobile. J'ai trop envie de faire ma maison avec un étage.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    > @Blackdoll said:
    > J'aimerai bien qu'il y ai des escaliers et des étages à ajouter pour agrandir mieu notre maison dans les sims mobile. J'ai trop envie de faire ma maison avec un étage.

What about writing in english like everyone?
    If we all write in our country language this forum turns to a Tower of Babel.
  • SwangoSwango Posts: 3 New Member
    Can we get an updat that allows us to sell our unwanted items for coins? I have so many items I no longer need or want and theyre just taking up room in my inventory. It’s extremely annoying that selling items isn’t an option. Can we please make this happen?
  • MizzGee411MizzGee411 Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be nice to actually win the grand prize from an event. I have been playing for a while (level 50) and have yet to obtain the grand prize in multiple events. This is after completing all quests and obtaining every other prize in every color. I’ve yet to “win” the ‘luxurious bubble bar’ even though I have EVERY other item available. I think certain games won’t receive the grand prize no matter what. I never receive the grand prize regardless of the event. Is there something needed other than completing quests?
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Izzy items should be unisex.
  • KaoruMikiKaoruMiki Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been out of this for a bit. I do like the changes I have seen with the recent update. I would like to see a basement and/or second level made. Also, a draw wall feature to a room would be a nice option too.
    Let us sell items for coins or something already!!!!!
    > @Swango said:
    > Can we get an updat that allows us to sell our unwanted items for coins? I have so many items I no longer need or want and theyre just taking up room in my inventory. It’s extremely annoying that selling items isn’t an option. Can we please make this happen?
    YESS!!!! PLEASE!!! We’ve been asking long enough
  • FlacosbabyFlacosbaby Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Swango said:
    > Let us sell items for coins or something already!!!!!

Agreed. Super annoying you would think that this would be an option already since it's something so simple. Way too many items I just don't want.
    This game is a 7/10. What would make it a 10/10 for me? Well first we should be able to sell stuff in our inventory that we dont want or at least let us delete them. Second I would love to have a pets! Whether it be a cat, dog, turtle, hamster or whatever pet you may want. I would love to be able to unlock more careers without having to spend so many coins. Another thing I would appreciate is if some of the actions for the special quests didn't cost 25 energy. A lot of the stuff on this game is overpriced and I feel like they are out to get your money. They make the stuff high priced so you can buy the cash or whatever you want. Care more about our money than what we want like being able to delete stuff from our inventory which we've been asking for what seems like forever now. But overall this game is addicting and fun.
    > @Flacosbaby said:
    > This game is a 7/10. What would make it a 10/10 for me? Well first we should be able to sell stuff in our inventory that we dont want or at least let us delete them. Second I would love to have a pets! Whether it be a cat, dog, turtle, hamster or whatever pet you may want. I would love to be able to unlock more careers without having to spend so many coins. Another thing I would appreciate is if some of the actions for the special quests didn't cost 25 energy. A lot of the stuff on this game is overpriced and I feel like they are out to get your money. They make the stuff high priced so you can buy the cash or whatever you want. Care more about our money than what we want like being able to delete stuff from our inventory which we've been asking for what seems like forever now. But overall this game is addicting and fun.

I also forget to say that I wish they would give more time on any of the quests. Some of them they make you wait for the next chapter when you don't even have enough time to finish the quests. For the most part I complete my llama zoom tasks but that's if I'm playing non-stop. Sadly that's the only way to finish quests, is if you're on the game 24/7!!
  • GodivaDayGodivaDay Posts: 10 New Member
    Please allow me to choose my own career outfits for my sim. I hate it when my sim goes off to her work place at City Hall she has to wear that same blue suit and boots, or at the cafe that ugly grey. We have the shopkeepers outfit as an option let us use it.
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2019
    - Please let us buy more land so we can increase our house and garden.
    - Please let us add a second floor to our house.
    - Please increase the item limit in houses.
    - Please add more colors to existing items, as well as to new items, so we can combine different items even better. Especially the display cases for heirlooms should have different colours!
    - For each item we can buy there is a max limit. Why can't I have the same stove 2 times? So, please remove the limitation, or drastically increase the max limit, at least.
    - Please let us buy or earn items from older events.
    - It would be nice if Pets would be added to the game!
    It would be nice, if we then could have several pets active at the same time.
    Each pet could give a special bonus to the Sims.
    Each pet could find different thing such as Sim Cash, Simoleons, Llama Zoom Tickets, and Heirlooms per day.
    Several items for pets such as dog basket, litter box, and so on, could be added. But also toys such as balls that are used by the pets could be added.
    These items for pets make pets happier, so that they will find more items and the bonus, given to the Sims is increased.
    - Please increase the duration for time events.
    As an adult it is almost impossible for me to play at work. So I am very limited in time. Therefore it is often impossible for me to complete time events.
    Post edited by Oriba on
  • SelenaSimsMobileSelenaSimsMobile Posts: 11 New Member
    They've added a lot of really cool stuff (BBQ, wishing well, horseshoe pit, apple cider press, hot tub, bubble machine, fish tank, etc) but they've made it so that they're close to impossible to get. I really really really wanted so many of the cool things but we can only get them from events or surprising choices and they're super rare or cost so much Simcash. I want a 4th Sim, I can't afford 2000 Simcash for a hot tub. I really wish that
    a) We could trade Simoleons to get Simcash
    b) They just removed Simcash and Llamazoom tickets and all the items were just for Simoleons (this is what they have in Sims 4, right?) Alternatively, Simoleons are the only currency used for house items and we keep Simcash but it's only for speeding up events, buying cupcakes, buying Simoleons, etc. Maybe Llamazoom tickets can just be used to open Llama themed chests? Like in events but it never goes away
    c) Items from events are available to purchase for Simoleons after the event ends.
    d) NO MORE RANDOM COLOURS EARNED IN EVENTS. I do not want 6 different almost identical colours of planters. Instead, how about we earn all the items and once we've earned all those we can get different colours?
    e) Can we just have a bunch of really cool things like BBQs and apple cider presses and wishing wells as rewards for events and there's a different way of earning those random decorations that we can't interact with? Like maybe events are only for cool stuff and we can buy useless decorations with Simoleons separately?

Like seriously, we can't earn Simcash through regular gameplay. We haven't even been able to get it in special events.

Anyway, my main thing would be less useless decorations and colours, making it easier to get the cool items, and making Sims Mobile more reliant on Simoleons.
  • SelenaSimsMobileSelenaSimsMobile Posts: 11 New Member
    Also, what if instead of Llamazoom tickets, we got a cool item? Like every day, Emily would come and be like "Hey, if you complete this task you get a BBQ" Or a hot tub. But cool stuff. And you know what it is before you start so you can say "Nah, I don't feel like earning an apple cider press. I'll wait until tomorrow so I can see what the cool item is then". Like does anybody care if they get repeats of cool items if they know what it'll be in advance? Or maybe you don't know what you're going to get, but you get 3 items to choose from every time you complete it.
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    Repair-All-Button or Auto-Repair-Function

It is sometimes really difficult to find the damaged item or to touch it. To make life easier I suggest the following:

Repair-All-Button
    Each time at least one item is damaged a Repair-All-Button will appear. This Button shows also the Repair-Cost. When touching this Button, all damaged items will be repaired automatically.

Auto-Repair-Function
    Add an Auto-Repair-Function to the settings, that can be turned on and off.
    When the Auto-Repair-Function is turned on all damaged items will instantly repaired automatically, when damaged.
  • AraVindhAraVindh Posts: 2 New Member
    I wanna state my idea, in layman's terms. Since many are frustrated about the probability prospects embedded in the game's code, if there could be a [b]MINI GAME[/b] for the [i]Risk actions[/i], which could enable the tough but fair aspect. It could make the gameplay more and more enjoyable and revolutionise the standard which the SIMS mobile already have.
  • SuezySuezy Posts: 33 Member
    I think it would be more fun if we can chat with online friends on Sims while playing. Or can buy cars and drive. There's a lot more fun things that can be added.
  • eldianoeldiano Posts: 4 New Member
    1. See through windows
    2. Lights that affect the room
    3. Another chance to unlock spy career
    4. Another chance to let us buy the exclusive rare heirlooms.
    5. Please give them the means to have basic stuff around the house affect them more to say the least
    6. The new update was great but along with the properties I was hoping to control four new sims with each property, not just let the old ones move in to their own house

Please with sugar on top! Also I am noticing more sims in game with grey hair than new ones, hopefully at least it’s possible for them to recycle career friends with younger ones.
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    edited November 2019
    eldiano wrote: »

Please with sugar on top! Also I am noticing more sims in game with grey hair than new ones, hopefully at least it’s possible for them to recycle career friends with younger ones.

this is a request of mine as well !
  • MsBellaMorteMsBellaMorte Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love it if we could have the option to marry elder NPC sims! Or adjust NPC ages even. I made over a seemingly adult NPC and spent a lot of time on him completing a love story only to find out I can't marry him? He never appeared elderly, no hunch, no gray hair. Why can't old people have love too? At least have it written out clearly when making over an NPC that they are elderly so we know we won't be able to use them.

I also vote for a second story to houses, garages and cars, lowering the prices/wait times on land, stop breaking our furniture every time we use it, let us sell our unwanted items, giving our hard working sims a pay raise, and doing something about level 50 being the end of the road. I've been maxed out all year and all the experience points I've earned are going no where and adding up to nothing. At least let it change into coins or cash or tokens.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top