Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

Comments

• HowmanychairsHowmanychairs Posts: 32 Member
    ou got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

This quiz reminded me that I should finally start reading Practical Magic...
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the generous offer but.........Sadly the link doesn't work for me, I usually buy new Sims packs for my granddaughter and wait for a sale to get mine, was hoping I could get both at once. Congratulations to the winner !!!!
  • lilalivanderlilalivander Posts: 1 New Member
    You got: Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I got Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

(Which is ironic considering she's my favorite in one of my favorite movies, lol.)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    You got: Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!

Love this. And thank you for the opportunity to win. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
    Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

Not actually sure who she is! i was thinking im more of a luna lovegood kinda girl really!

thanks for your generosity running a giveaway xx
  • latenellatenel Posts: 41 Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)

There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.
  • sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • JägerJäger Posts: 5 New Member
    I got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme.
    This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne.
    Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
  • ZiggyHiggyZiggyHiggy Posts: 82 Member
    I got You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
  • deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member

oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • AbeericAbeeric Posts: 28 Member

Image: Warner Bros.

Hahahaha... I don't even know who this is. I guess I need to watch this!
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Huh: You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.
  • DaphneyyyDaphneyyy Posts: 70 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.
    OldfashionedDearKestrel-max-1mb.gif
  • Harujii_Harujii_ Posts: 28 Member

There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

good luck everyone! :D
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Gillian Owens(Practical Magic)
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I got Gillian Owens
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES I ALREADY HAVE A WILLOW COSPLAY
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member

• PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    i got Alexandrea Medford
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

Thank you!
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member

Thank you for the giveaway ♥
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

Yay! She was my jam in the 90's!