Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With My Game It's VERY Erratic And Uncontrollable

OK Where Do I Start? Firstly It Started Where I Could Not Click On Swatches In CAS... ( My Game Cursor Went Away And My REGULAR Cursor Appears ) And It Does The Same Thing Not Every Time In Game Play Where I Cannot Control The Game....... The Biggest Thing IS... My Mouse ( I Am Thinking It MUST Be The Camera ) Which Is On Sims 4 Camera Which Is The One I've Always Used ....) Well, It Goes Crazy Meaning Goes All Over The Place And It Spins And Spins AND Now In CAS I Cannot Make A SIM Because Of The Control Being Crazy Meaning It Distorts The Sim Using My Mouse...... I've Tried Taking All My Mods Out....... AND I Have Re-Installed My Game I've Done 2 Repairs....... I Need Help Please And Thanks! ALSO It's Not My Mouse I Have Tried Another Mouse ( Same Thing ) @rosemow I Tagged You Because I Know You Have Lots Of Answers... And Help So Much.....!!!! Or Can Guide Me To Help Darling

Comments

• BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    my eyes hurt from trying to read this
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I don't mean to be rude but you should probably edit your post so that it's easier for people to read it and help you with your problem.

I'm sorry I can't help you, I have no idea what could cause this...
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    I know you are probably very young so I need to give you this life advice - reconsider the way you type. A lot of people on the internet are going to skip over your posts because they are incredibly difficult and time consuming to read.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited September 2019
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA, is it possible that the problem isn't your game? Does the mouse act oddly with other programs? Are you sure that you've removed every single mod?

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    edited September 2019
    Actually, I've been having the issue with my mouse, too. I use the track pad on my laptop. I thought it was just some mod I installed and it was a me problem, so I switched to TS3 Camera style, but the problem is still in CAS. I haven't tried disabling mods or deleting mods yet, but I can give it a shot and let you know what happens?

If anyone wants more insight, I think it's a clicking and dragging issue. When trying to turn the camera by right clicking, it spins continuously and very fast, no matter what direction you try to go. When in CAS and trying to change facial or body features, I can't control how far to drag the mouse. I think that's the problem OP is having. (I don't have the issue with the swatches or cursor, though...)
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Thanks For All The Help........... SO To Fix This I Went Into ORIGIN And APPLICATION SETTINGS - ORIGIN IN GAME - TURN OFF ENABLE ORIGIN IN GAME.........Fixed ! A Friend Of Mine Told Me To Do That....... And Works Perfect Now @BreeNilla And Everyone Else Can Mind Your Own Business With My Typing....... My God That's So Childish........ Are Ya'll Like 12 - Complain About Global Warming Not My Typing LOl