Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic - Learn even more mysterious secrets (gameplay trailer + blog)

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Simmers, something magical is brewing. It's The Sims™ 4: Realm of Magic*, of course! This is an in-depth pack that will challenge Spellcasters of all kinds, and finding the portal is just the beginning. Let me invite you to take a closer look at what's coming!:

Want to know even more? Check out our latest blog!

What's your favorite kind of magic? ;)
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Nothing was shown about Glimmerbrook just magic.
  • Rasia SilverRasia Silver Posts: 101 Member
    OMG!OMG!OMG! Sooooooo excited! :D
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Duplicating our sims could potentially be cool, and I like the look of duels. Otherwise, I’m seeing a lot of reused animations. Interested in seeing what else they’ve got tomorrow morning.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Love Morrigan's VA
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I wonder if Morphiate can be made permanent or semi-permanent? I would die to have an evil witch that decorates her garden with her victims.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    Amazing! So skills (from the ranks) and spells really are different concepts!
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    im gonna choose mischevous
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    Untamed seems awesome but magical cloning is just too practical lol
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Read the description for the three magics and I'm leaning towards Untamed. It just seems more mischievous then Mischief magic itself.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Wonder how the resurrection of the dead would look.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited September 2019
    wow, this pack is packed with meaty gameplay and everything.

this looks very interesting although im not having the same vibe i had from the vampires trailer since im seeing a lot of reused animations and mechanics with the exception of the skill tree cos it's cool and superb and them spells would make sense for a magic pack i guess.

there's also a new spell called "burgliate" which had my wig snatched for a sec.

anyways, this is a great gameplay trailer. i did not see any thing not representing actual gameplay. take my thumbs up for this.
    y'all got bread?
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    guys I SO VERY MUCH EXCITEED, I LOVE THE BOOK HUD, i love some spells in special one that you can duplicate yourself its like on makin magic.

the animations the effects, the objects are all very beautiful, my gamepack top was parenthood and vampires and jungle adventures but now he has taken the top one
    Aw he's not playable oh well
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    All the things helpful and useful - practical magic for me! :smiley:
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Wow this looks amazing! So excited.
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    maybye hes on the gallery @WolfNate
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    All the things helpful and useful - practical magic for me! :smiley:

I personally will get Untamed and Practical also potions obviously Mischieviousness not my thing I play nice sims
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Nice !! The build/buy doesn't look super versatile though. Also transforming sims into gnomes, love it !
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Wow, his voice sounded annoying. Like what I saw though
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I wonder if Morphiate can be made permanent or semi-permanent? I would die to have an evil witch that decorates her garden with her victims.

I'm not betting on it, but that would be AWESOME. I wouldnt even make an evil spellcaster, but like everyone that's annoying becomes a gnome forever.

I hate your outfit? Poof! Gnome.
    I invite you over for lunch and all you do is go to the computer? Poof! Gnome.
    Refuse to laugh at my hilarious jokes? Welcome to the gnome zone! Population, you.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Aw he's not playable oh well

Have his baby. He must at least be romanceable. That’s what I’m gonna try to do.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    Oh well So we were told 24 spells and 15 potions but I only see 9 of each on learned unlearned?