Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Realm of Magic is coming!

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    May I ask who are the gamechangers and how do we find them?

Edit I am not on twitter :(

They’re a group of bloggers, twitter users & YouTubers who produce Sims content & get early access to packs to do reviews on them.
    Ones I can remember off the top of my head are TheGirlWhoGames (whose priority is Freeplay), lilsimsie, James Turner, Deligracy, Plumbella and many others. Easiest way to find them is to look for build/buy and CAS overview videos on YT - you’ll kboe it’s a game changer if they mention it in the video and/or description.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thank you @darrenfroggy, had no idea lol. They produce some of the content from the sims? or custom content? Heading over to have a look now
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Thank you @darrenfroggy, had no idea lol. They produce some of the content from the sims? or custom content? Heading over to have a look now

Not content for the game itself but they do Let’s Play and challenge videos and reviews, give feedback about the game to the dev team & do reviews and previews for new packs.
    I’m sure there’s a list of them somewhere (they’re on all kinds of social media & blogging platforms) but I’ve no idea where.
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    Looking forward to the pack, so I made this with an option of a Realm of "Magic Hollow" (Residential) or as 'Realm Bar & Cinema' (Generic) Ready for players to customize it their way. :)

More images at the link above, nocc, available at the Origin gallery, linked there as well. Really loved going through all the recent showliveeditobjects.. and lucky to have any 'regular' plants in this build at all (lol...)
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Sashasonic that is awesome!!! I downloaded it to my game :) I will try it out :D the detail you put into the build is super sweet <3 thank you for sharing
    Thanks so much @AjaGio ! You're welcome & so glad you're enjoying it, :) hope you have fun tweaking it for your Magical Sims too <3
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sashasonic

I agree your build looks awesome I will be downloading it next time I am in game :)<3
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sashasonic wrote: »
    Looking forward to the pack, so I made this with an option of a Realm of "Magic Hollow" (Residential) or as 'Realm Bar & Cinema' (Generic) Ready for players to customize it their way. :)

More images at the link above, nocc, available at the Origin gallery, linked there as well. Really loved going through all the recent showliveeditobjects.. and lucky to have any 'regular' plants in this build at all (lol...)

Y'ALL HAVE A MOD TRACKER?! *gasp* AMAZING! tHaNk YoUuUuU...

In other news.

*claps hard* 5 days, people.

5 days.
  • SereneMossSereneMoss Posts: 128 Member
    is this pack going to add any real witch stuff to the game or only cater to harry potter fans? im asking since alot of the communities are getting honorable things added for their culture and us witches arent even considered humans(with magic) apparently we are a whole diff species. id like to have legit pagans in my world... not just the fantasy side..
  • BizBottBizBott Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. I’m new (old really but haven’t been here for years) I’m completely lost and just wanted to know if this birthday patch (sep5) is coming to PS4?
    Specifically the cool new stairs.
    I can’t find anything about PS4 anywhere at all.
    There isn’t even a section here for PS4 users. 😬 but there is for Sims Mobile/free play. 😢
    Please help.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    BizBott wrote: »
    Hi. I’m new (old really but haven’t been here for years) I’m completely lost and just wanted to know if this birthday patch (sep5) is coming to PS4?
    Specifically the cool new stairs.
    I can’t find anything about PS4 anywhere at all.
    There isn’t even a section here for PS4 users. 😬 but there is for Sims Mobile/free play. 😢
    Please help.

Patches and packs will all eventually make their way to consoles, but not usually simultaneously with PC.

You find out more here (Console section): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/console-discussion
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    SereneMoss wrote: »
    is this pack going to add any real witch stuff to the game or only cater to harry potter fans? im asking since alot of the communities are getting honorable things added for their culture and us witches arent even considered humans(with magic) apparently we are a whole diff species. id like to have legit pagans in my world... not just the fantasy side..

Unfortunately, that would fall under religion so it's not likely. However, there are other ways in the game to represent Pagans, like using the Herbalism skill from Outdoor Retreat, some of the many candles, incense from Spa Day, and the variety of twig and flower wreaths from Seasons and (I think) Laundry Day. There's also a Voodoo Doll that comes in the base game.
    #Team Occult
    Thanks @SPARKY1922 and @Pinmat135 Loved making that build, and as for the modtracker.. yes, indeed and am happy to keep Scarlets (SimsVIP) <3 Broken Mod list going, so glad I'd asked her :smile:
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    SereneMoss wrote: »

This is based off Charmed, Sabrina Teenage Witch, Buffy and Harry Potter it'll have many magical fantasy stuff going on and mortals will react negatively to magic. Also potions are exclusive to casters.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • batmanreptarbatmanreptar Posts: 12 New Member
    I can't wait for Tuesday! o:)
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Sergio_gatitoSergio_gatito Posts: 8 New Member
    https://youtu.be/r_J7sxZo1aA
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_J7sxZo1aA

Trailer, ahhh
    Stranfeify, Morphiatem, fire, frost and lightning magic, necromancy (including dedeathify, hmm), different potion names, a curse that makes you green and warty, and creating your own double. Looks like we're getting some good magic this time around.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    *SQUEEK*

AAAAAH THE GAMEPLAY IS AMAZING I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWW.
  • Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    SO, are there actual ZOMBIES or necrocall just summons a simple ghost???
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I believe they told us that the Necrocall spell is a spell used on tombstones to summon ghosts, after that you can use Dedeathify to make them normal sims again.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Can it please be Tuesday now?!?!?!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    So....much...AWESOME in this pack!!! <3

Just....SO MUCH!! <3<3<3

Tuesday seems like forever away!
    #Team Occult
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    If we all try really hard, maybe our forthcoming magic can take us into the future "Let it be Tuesday NOW!!!" :D

I just cannot wait, cannot play, without it

This pack changes everything, WOW it just looks super <3
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    I am very excited about this pack! There are so many exciting gameplay features, The Build/Buy objects are beautiful. I appreciate that they are matching and will give a real cohesive feel to a build (^‿^) *ᕼᗩᑭᑭY*
    rnKEhBT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top