Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you stay busy until RoM releases?

1235...Next

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Continue my game as usual, impatiently waiting for RoM
    I'm playing Sorcery! to give myself a break from the Sims.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Other
    @WolfNate what is your sim watching?
    @Mariefoxprice83 have fun! I think I might be going back to Vampyr after playing a bit with the new stairs this weekend. We're getting real close now. 🥰
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2019
    @SimTrippy Downton Abbey was a popular drama about a royal family and one infamous moment was how they write off a guy from show which the screenshot I posted took. The guy decided to quit show in the middle of production so they brutally killed him in an accident as a "Take that" to the actor.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Other
    We got a puppy the end of June, I have not even boot up my game except to patch lol. I am hoping that sometime soon she will be calm long enough for me to get stuff done and actually play my game.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am buying RoM for BB / CAS only, so it won't affect my stories anyway
    I was hoping we'd have some live streams from the Game Changers to watch this weekend but it seems they won't be able to share anything about the pack until Monday, which is the day before RoM drops. That seems a bit odd to me since this pack is so important to a lot of players. The Game Changers are able to at least share CAS and B/B assets with us before they can show actual gameplay a few days before a new pack is released. RoM is an important addition to the game so I would think EA would want to give it more exposure. Especially when there are players still deciding if they want to buy it.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Preparing for RoM by building, making sims or setting up stories
    Gotta set up my coven...
    I've been waiting for witches/magic since Vampires so I've had some stories planned for awhile.

My current matriarch is currently in relationships with Caleb, an alien and a mermaid.

She's also in a love/hate relationship with Vlad. Her granddaughter will be my main character but I'm having so much fun playing as her now.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited September 2019
    Can't play my game at all until RoM comes out
    I play Conan Exiles and Elder Scrolls Online with The Sims as my "side game." But right now I am so jonsing for RoM it's hard to concentrate on anything else! LOL FIVE MORE DAYS! CAN'T WAIT!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Other
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @SimTrippy Downton Abbey was a popular drama about a royal family and one infamous moment was how they write off a guy from show which the screenshot I posted took. The guy decided to quit show in the middle of production so they brutally killed him in an accident as a "Take that" to the actor.

To be more precise, Mr. Crawley is/was an earl, on the lower end of the nobility ladder. Watched the show regularly at a friend's place until the incident. The reason he left is that he realized he was over-committed with both work and a newly enlarged family and knew something had to go. Quite agree that the method chosen (the usual for unimaginative TV story writers) was bad. The show was set during the height of the British Empire, so posting him off to India or some other portion of the realm woud have worked just as well if not better. More flexibility if nothing else. Same goes for the younger sister. Just marry her off to the chaufer and send them elsewhere, say Canada or Australia.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Continue my game as usual, not thinking much about RoM
    I have an alien baby on the way now, so that should keep my household occupied until RoM.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I'm an addict for The Sims 4 CAS. So I have been remaking Sims from past iterations related to magic or spellcasting in this thread.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    Preparing old lots I've built to be more magical themed
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Other
    Hestia wrote: »
    I'm an addict for The Sims 4 CAS. So I have been remaking Sims from past iterations related to magic or spellcasting in this thread.

Haha yes the CAS is great. I admit though that I'm still waiting for them to give us the ability to just save outfits. I play with large groups of sims that are all supposed to be wearing the same attire (the tribe, the military, and with RoM the magic school) and I find it so tiring to have to do the same exact outfit over and over again 😅
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I really like magic as a theme in The Sims, so I'm impatiently waiting for Tuesday to arrive! After a huge gaming slump in the beginning of the year, I started playing The Sims 2 again back in July and I've prepared some Sims for RoM! Very excited overall.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    So far made a sim who is very into herbalism, all ready to move to Gilmmerbrook. Also build a shell of a witches cottage and a new pub for Gilmmerbrook.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Other
    I have a Sim and build to create prior to the game releases. Then I’ll have to remake them with the new items. But I just don’t wanna wait until the pack comes out because I might forget what I wanna do.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    I’m preparing my new save for RoM, which means writing down a storyline, creating the characters and building/renovating lots. I created my future first Spellcaster, she’s an old herbalist who wants to become and Alchemist to be young again. I gave a makeover to some Premade Sims that will be part of her Coven and I also created her future supernatural roommates: a ghost, a vampire, a mermaid and an alien. I’m waiting for the pack to build them a sitcom-type of house :smiley:
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Continue my game as usual, not thinking much about RoM
    As this is a pack I plan to get in a sale or bundle as I mainly want it for the build/buy and cas content. I plan to continue my gameplay until my teenage sims (who I want to live in glimmerbook and I am undecided if I want magic in their stories) are young adults then I will look at buying the pack.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Can't play my game at all until RoM comes out
    I’ve got an exam a few days after ROM releases, so I’m holding out on playing at all til that’s over and done with. Telling myself ROM can be my reward for not dropping out 😂
  • RebeckaGabriellaRebeckaGabriella Posts: 23 Member
    I'm preparing my RoM sim by playing her child and teenhood, but I also started the 100 baby challenge