Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Twins Sky & Juniper became kids (and are teens now actually but no photo)
    HPxhEQF.png

Minnie became a child (and is also a teen but no photo yet)
    DLrL680.png

Twins Nick & Oliver are toddlers
    s8Xt77c.png

Baby Girl Twins Paula & Quinn are babies 90 & 91!

It's a full house right now, so Tonga is not pregnant, but we should hopefully be able to age up the three teens in the next day or two and then I'll move out the twins so we can start on baby 92.

PS: I've noticed that taking photos of Sims (at least using the tripod and marks, not sure if normal?) Raises their friendship to almost a full green bar immediately. My Sim is taking advantage of that by taking photos of potential baby daddies haha.
  • IrishDashhunIrishDashhun Posts: 60 Member
    edited September 2019
    2/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: May Tree Arch
    Total Children: 12
    Generation 1

M Micah YA (Moved Out) Married (1 Child)
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out) Ruby is dating.
    F Lapis Lazuli YA (Moved Out)
    M Jasper YA (Moved Out) Dating Mira Goth
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond and Topaz TEEN
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite CHILD
    F/M Emerald & Onyx BABY

Yay!!! Micah and Olivia had a baby!!!!!

Ruby is dating a townie called Balliclives and Jasper is dating Bella and Mortimer’s fourth and final child, Mira.

It’s good that Topaz is out of her bear faze (I played like mad last night) because I hated seeing her sad ☹️.

Emerald and Onyx were born, that makes children 11 & 12.

My plum tree should work now, or search The Arches on the Plum Tree App Gallery.
    Post edited by IrishDashhun on
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea
    ^I used to have every kid go through the bear phase and I don't think I've seen it since the first generation now lol. We keep getting picky eater instead, which for kids means they only like to eat the "quick meals" like cereal or sandwiches.

I uploaded Lot 5 of the Bennett Men to be baby dads if anyone is interested.
    NEQ9DSY.jpg
    This is Sun, Rain, Rock, Volcano, Leaf, Hail, Tree and Lake. (#SimAlex or user ID SimAlexandria)

Sky, Juniper & Minnie are young adults now. Sky & Juniper moved out
    0ErueGO.png

Nick and Oliver are now kids
    VOkfogU.png

Paula & Quinn are toddlers but I don't have a photo yet.

Baby #92 is now on the way.
    2/9/2019 Update II

Matriarch: May Tree Arch
    Total Children: 13
    Generation 1

M Micah YA (Moved Out) Married (Is awaiting Child 2)
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out) DRAMA (see below)
    M Jasper YA (Moved Out) Dating
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond & Topaz YA (Moved Out)
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite TEEN
    F/M Emerald & Onyx TODDLER
    F Opal BABY

Ok, so basically Opal was born (yay) and Peridot, Diamond and Topaz have moved out. Diamond is also now the leader of LLK6.

Moving on to Ruby & Sapphire’s household, Ruby has married Balliclives and is pregnant from him... Sapphire is also pregnant from him, he just got his wife’s sister pregnant lol. Sapphire is now dating a guy called Adrian, I honestly have no idea what’s going on with them. Adrian is the third goth child. Jasper is dating the fourth goth child.

Micah and Olivia are awaiting their next child so yay!

There was another fire in the main Arch household and Amazonite nearly died lol (it was before Opal was born)

Uhhhh, not much more news. I’m waiting for Peridot to adopt a child... still. I think Topaz is the only one of the three sibling that will actually have a family lol.
    Meep
    My 100 Baby Challenge Family Tree Is Here: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/trees/5d6818bcda480c00064447ea
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ok, my tree is now saved and published, if you can’t find anything on the link, search The Arches on the gallery.

The link still didn't work, so I searched it. I think you were giving us your private link that you would use to edit it instead of the public link so that's why it was showing up as it doesn't exist. Here is the public link
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    Ok, my tree is now saved and published, if you can’t find anything on the link, search The Arches on the gallery.

The link still didn't work, so I searched it. I think you were giving us your private link that you would use to edit it instead of the public link so that's why it was showing up as it doesn't exist. Here is the public link

Ah, I will be changing it shortly 🙂
    Meep
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    Sharing my "family tree" again. I recently updated it. All the young adult kids have pictures as do all of the donors except the most recent one whose baby hasn't been born yet.

MPOhtTp.png
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    Sharing my "family tree" again. I recently updated it. All the young adult kids have pictures as do all of the donors except the most recent one whose baby hasn't been born yet.

MPOhtTp.png

Great job! I really love the tree list and being able to compare the kids to their fathers. Of course I still have a special place for "My Grandkids" Mason, Freya, Felix and Iris haha!
    3/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: May Tree Arch/Opal Arch (soon)
    Total Children In Gen 1: 15
    Generation 1

M Micah YA (Moved Out) Married (2 Kids)
    F/F Ruby and Sapphire YA (Moved Out) Both had a Child with Barraclives. Sapphire dating Adrian Goth.
    M Jasper YA (Moved Out) Dating Mira Goth-Arch
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond & Topaz YA (Moved Out) Diamond dating Sailor Ki and Topaz dating Valentino Kibo.
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite YA (Alexandrite Moved Out) Alexandrite dating Vinnie Holiday.
    F/M Emerald & Onyx CHILD
    F Opal TODDLER
    M/M Beryl & Tiger Iron BABY

Beryl and Tiger Iron are nowhere near SIMilar (I made a joke) Beryl has pink skin and Tiger Iron has red! May is officially an elder and Opal is the official heir! Micah and Olivia had a boy named Hashmi, Ruby had a boy named Jerome and Sapphire had a girl named Luna, I think Ruby found out Ballaclives got Sapphire pregnant because Luna had Ballaclives’ skin tone. Sometimes Sims 4 is hilarious 😂.
    Meep
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited September 2019
    Joselyn aged into an adult:
    t8bBv2x.png

Rez (child #4 (donor Salim Benali) aged into a teen: (kept him around to help with babies and tots until he gets an A)
    uUu4Bpz.png

Jean (child #3 (Rez's twin) was aged into a YA and moved in with twins (child #1 and 2) (donor Travis Scott)

Twins Huy and Dean (child #5 and 6)(donor Akira):
    C593Sl5.png
    ckUKHmn.png

Joselyn just gave birth to twin girls (child #7 and #8)(donor Brant Hecking) named Connie and Carrie
    Finally some girls!
    We reached a new milestone in the game today!
    Tonga just gave birth to twin boys named Rex and Seth who are babies 92 & 93.
    so, EVERY baby born into the family from here on end can stay in the house. No more having to rush and move kids out after Rex and Seth because there is space in the home for all future babies to stay and still reach 100.
    (Since the challenge ends when baby 100 is BORN, all of our future kids don't necessarily have to reach young adult to count anymore. )

Anyways, in other news....

Nick & Oliver are now teens.
    7e7z5ci.png

Paula & Quinn are now kids
    LitkCHF.png

And of course our little Rex & Seth are infants so no photos yet.

Tonga is pregnant with baby 94, the first that will never move out.

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    That is so awesome @SimAlexandria
    4/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: Opal Arch
    Total Children: 15
    Generation 1

M Micah Adult (Moved Out) Married (2 kids)
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out) (1 kid each)
    F Lapis Lazuli YA (Moved Out) Currently dating
    M Jasper YA (Moved Out) Married
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond and Topaz YA (Moved Out) Peridot has 1 adopted child, Diamond is Married and has 2 kids and Topaz is pregnant.
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite YA (Moved Out) Alexandrite and Amazonite are dating separate people.
    F/M Emerald & Onyx TEEN
    F Opal TEEN
    M/M Beryl & Tiger Iron CHILD

Peridot finally adopted a child! YAY! Diamond had twins with a member of LLK6! BOO! Topaz is pregnant! YAY!

I finally moved May out, she now lives with Ruby, Sapphire, Balliclives, Jerome and Luna (and Adrian, sometimes) but I’m starting to regret that decision because everyone is always angry in that household. At least I’m gonna be able to get the kids’ grades up quicker.

Speaking of the kids, Beryl is the best sim ever and Tiger Iron is the Sim Devil 👿. Beryl has been an A student for the last four days and Tiger Iron is STILL a C student. Their traits are literally Good and Evil. One thing for sure is I’m keeping Beryl in my household for the first six children.

I kinda wanna keep playing with Beryl on a separate save. I can’t even get a photo of Beryl and Tiger Iron together because Tiger instantly upsets Beryl >:(
    Meep
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Currently working on switch my family to a new save. Hopefully one that doesn't lag as much. I've tried out a few other saves and there's no problem with him so hopefully this works.
    Twins Paula & Quinn are now young adults
    93maiti.png

Twins Rex & Seth are toddlers
    ZnWSbTB.png

We just had baby girl twins named Thea and Ursula, the first kids that will never have to move out.

Tonga is pregnant with baby #96
    edited September 2019
    Ok may as well do this now, this forum has been quiet lately.

5/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: (technically,) Opal Arch
    Generation 1

M Micah Adult (Moved Out) Married (Awaiting 3rd kid)
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out) (R: 1 kid, S: Pregnant with 2nd (& 3rd?))
    F Lapis YA (Moved Out) Dating
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond & Topaz YA (Moved Out) (P: 1 adopted child, DIAM: 3 kids, T: Pregnant)
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite YA (Moved Out) Alexandrite is dating
    F/M Emerald & Onyx YA (Moved Out)
    F Opal YA
    M/M Beryl & Tiger TEEN

Tiger Iron joined LLK6 and changed it’s name to PROJECT ARCH. Diamond has the most kids with three (lol I just noticed), Ruby & Sapphire are almost adults and Opal is ready to become a matriarch!

Seriously though, what happened to everyone on this forum?
    Meep
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Ok may as well do this now, this forum has been quiet lately.

5/9/2019 Update

Matriarch: (technically,) Opal Arch
    Generation 1

M Micah Adult (Moved Out) Married (Awaiting 3rd kid)
    F/F Ruby & Sapphire YA (Moved Out) (R: 1 kid, S: Pregnant with 2nd (& 3rd?))
    F Lapis YA (Moved Out) Dating
    F/F/F Peridot, Diamond & Topaz YA (Moved Out) (P: 1 adopted child, D: 3 kids, T: Pregnant)
    M/F Alexandrite & Amazonite YA (Moved Out) Alexandrite is dating
    F/M Emerald & Onyx YA (Moved Out)
    F Opal YA
    M/M Beryl & Tiger TEEN

Tiger Iron joined LLK6 and changed it’s name to PROJECT ARCH. Diamond has the most kids with three (lol I just noticed), Ruby & Sapphire are almost adults and Opal is ready to become a matriarch!

Seriously though, what happened to everyone on this forum?

For me I was on vacation and back now but I've had a full schedule. Recently moved the family to a new save so that's all done now, just need to find the time to play but real life is getting busy for me right up until baby is born. Though I'm hoping to get onto my laptop tomorrow and post a new chapter! I've got a couple already with screenshots and written saved up.
    Rex and Seth are kids.
    Thea and Ursula are tots.
    Vanessa and Willis are babies.
    Baby 98 is on the way.
    edited September 2019
    Rex and Seth moved out. They will be the last kids to do so!

The final Six that will stay in the house.
    Thea and Ursula are kids
    Vanessa and Willis are toddlers.
    Xavier and Yvonne are babies.
    grn9FTT.png

Baby 100 is on the way!!!!!
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    Welcome to Willow Creek, Zaina Bennett, baby 100.
    B4PVtdt.png
    6/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 16
    Generation 2

F Alexandria BABY

Congratulations on finishing the challenge @SimAlexandria! In your honour I named my sim baby after you!

Now to update the Generation 1 Kids. Micah and Olivia had their third and final child named Vixen. Ruby adopted a boy named Charlie. Sapphire had twins named Trinity & Tyrian. Lapis had a baby boy named Ryker. Jasper and Mira had a daughter named Nicole, shortly after, Jasper got impregnated by an alien. Diamond had yet another child, Bjork. Topaz and Valentino finally had a baby, Ruben. Amazonite is dating a sim I made, Kieran Jameston. I still haven’t got Beryl & Tiger Iron to move out :(

It’s all about the babies today!
    Meep
    6/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 16
    Generation 2

F Alexandria BABY

Congratulations on finishing the challenge @SimAlexandria! In your honour I named my sim baby after you!

Now to update the Generation 1 Kids. Micah and Olivia had their third and final child named Vixen. Ruby adopted a boy named Charlie. Sapphire had twins named Trinity & Tyrian. Lapis had a baby boy named Ryker. Jasper and Mira had a daughter named Nicole, shortly after, Jasper got impregnated by an alien. Diamond had yet another child, Bjork. Topaz and Valentino finally had a baby, Ruben. Amazonite is dating a sim I made, Kieran Jameston. I still haven’t got Beryl & Tiger Iron to move out :(

It’s all about the babies today!

Aww thanks! Yay for baby Alexandria haha!
    In case anyone was wondering, here are some fun facts:

Matriarch's taken: 3
    Alexandria (my profile picture), Lucy, and Tonga (picture in Original Post).

1st Gen named all her kids alphabetically but only had 12 so we just made it to the letter L.
    2nd Gen named all her kids after places
    3rd Gen started to name them all after nature, but when she got to the final 14 she finished what the first had started and went alphabetically from M-Z.

1st Gen was unique in that it was very symmetrical.
    We had 12 kids. 6 boys, 6 girl. 4 were individual babies, and 4 sets of twins. Individual babies were 2 boys and 2 girls. Sets of twins were 2x girl/girl (one identical, one fraternal) and 2x boy/boy (one identical, one fraternal). THought that was kinda neat.

Anyways, kids names.

1st Gen - 12 kids - 6 boys - 6 girls - 4 Single Babies - 4 Sets of Twins
    1. Abby (Girl)
    2. Brandon (Boy)
    3. Carlos (Boy)
    4. Dylan (Girl)
    5. Emily (Girl)
    6. Felix (Boy)
    7. George (Boy)
    8. Heidi (Girl)
    9. Isaiah (Boy)
    10. Jeremiah (Boy)
    11. Katie (Girl)
    12. Lucy (Girl - Our 2nd Gen Heir).

2nd Gen Kids - 45 Kids - 21 Boys - 24 Girls - 11 Single Babies - 14 Sets if Twins - 2 Sets of Triplets

13. Togo (Boy)
    14. India (Girl)
    15. Chad (Boy)
    16. Kenya (Girl)
    17. Melbourne (Boy)
    18. Vancouver (Boy)
    19. Africa (Girl)
    20. Mexico (Boy)
    21. Cairo (Boy)
    22. Egypt (Boy)
    23. Athens (Boy)
    24. Asia (Girl)
    25. Serengeti (Girl)
    26. Amazon (Boy)
    27. Everest (Boy)
    28. Korea (Girl)
    29. Kansas (Girl)
    30. Tanzania (Boy)
    31. Haiti (Girl)
    32. Sahara (Girl)
    33. Victoria (Girl)
    34. China (Girl)
    35. Arctic (Girl)
    36. France (Girl)
    37. London (Girl)
    38. Iceland (Girl)
    39. Ngorongoro (Boy)
    40. Chicago (Boy)
    41. Georgia (Girl)
    42. Cebu (Boy)
    43. Russia (Girl)
    44. Malawi (Girl)
    45. Jordan (Girl)
    46. Israel (Boy)
    47. Paris (Boy)
    48. Canada (Boy)
    49. Argentina (Girl)
    50. Fiji (Girl)
    51. Peru (Boy)
    52. Jamaica (Girl)
    53. Venezuela (Girl)
    54. Tonga (Girl) - Our 3rd Gen Heir)
    55. Qatar (Boy)
    56. Benin (Boy)
    57. Mozambique (Boy)

Gen 3 - 43 Kids - 22 Boys - 21 Girls - 6 Single Babies - 17 Sets of Twins - 1 Set of Triplets

58. Desert (Boy)
    59. Forest (Boy)
    60. Lilac (Girl)
    61. Lily (Girl)
    62. Lavender (Girl)
    63. Day (Boy)
    64. Storm (Boy)
    65. Thunder (Boy)
    66. Lightning (Girl)
    67. River (Boy)
    68. Brook (Girl)
    69. Star (Girl)
    70. Night (Girl)
    71. Rose (Girl)
    72. Iris (Girl)
    73. Canyon (Boy)
    74. Cloud (Girl)
    75. Leaf (Boy)
    76. Tree (Boy)
    77. Violet (Girl)
    78. Lake (Boy)
    79. Hail (Boy)
    80. Volcano (Boy)
    81. Rock (Boy)
    82. Sun (Boy)
    83. Rain (Boy)
    84. Sea (Boy)
    85. Sky (Girl)
    86. Juniper (Girl)
    87. Minnie (Girl)
    88. Nick (Boy)
    89. Oliver (Boy)
    90. Paula (Girl)
    91. Quinn (Girl)
    92. Rex (Boy)
    93. Seth (Boy)
    94. Thea (Girl)
    95. Ursula (Girl)
    96. Vanessa (Girl)
    97. Willis (Boy)
    98. Xavier (Boy)
    99. Yvonne (Girl)
    100. Zaina (Girl)

Overall - 100 Kids - 51 Girls - 49 Boys - 21 Single Babies - 35 Sets of Twins - 3 Sets of Triplets
    edited September 2019
    8/9/2019 Update

Total Children: 20
    Generation 2

F Alexandria CHILD
    M/F Mercury & Venus TODDLER
    F/M Earth & Mars BABY

No guesses for the name theme of this generation. I can’t believe I got identical triplets but I still have no identical twins.

Now for Generation 1 kids news. Ruby (#2) adopted a toddler named Jody. Jasper (#5) had the alien baby named Spaceship, weird name I know. Diamond (#7) had twin boys again, they are called Bjorn and Biorn. Alexandrite and Amazonite both had twins, Alexandrite’s are named Mason & Matilda, Amazonite’s are called Kennedy & Kendall. Emerald & Onyx are also now dating the Kecking twins.
    Meep

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top