Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco
    He was originally gonna be a life guard XD
    Safety as always!
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @PalmArrow I really need to download some more patterns! I love the third one.

Not much happened today. Dex & Valentina had their wedding. Now they're just a few wildflowers away from a new house.
    I downloaded lots of stuff from ATS3 too as well as other custom content (mostly wall decor). I'll take lots of pics when it's finished, and maybe put it on the Exchange if there's enough people who like it (minus the cc of course - otherwise it'd have to make notes of it all)

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2019
    Liam and his wife Victoria are now adults and just welcomed a daughter- after having already had two boys- named Gillian-Rose. I sort of named her in honor of a character in a ficlet called Noble Doubt by a friend of mine. Their younger son, Conner also learned how to walk, and the eldest, Mason, will become a teenager in two days!
    **The link for the story takes you to custom content, but the chapters for each generation are in the drop-down at the top of the page**
    48681201182_eab11d48e7_o.jpg
    48680690928_33c51d1484_o.jpg
    48680690673_4580a65671_o.jpg
    48680690538_33a0f6ca96_o.jpg
    48681200252_35fe1d667f_o.jpg
    48681200002_d0e8f2bda8_o.jpg

Here's a better picture of Gillian-Rose
    48681199882_444a1ba669_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    coco wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Ginger Gold looks so adorably tiny in that bed. She is a cute kitty all grown up. Maybe George is dreading potty time. Sadie must be freezing performing in that dress with the snow so deep. It's ghost city in the Gold household! :)

Yep, she was sooooo tiny and looked even tinier in that huge bed! :p
    Lol, maybe!
    Yeah, unlike her husband and sister-in-law she doesn't have the "Immune to Cold" LTR either!
    "Ghost City", eh? Sounds about right. NOT including Lucky who is an actual resident, those Gnomes of the Darned have had somewhere around 10~12 different ghosts there 2 at a time. I only have 2 of those Gnomes out and they can only summon 1 to a time each, if I put the other 5 or 6 Gnomes of the Darned the family has down...just imagine it then!

Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for providing a screenshot of the girl. I have since also looked at her while my game was loading and she is very cute :)
    I've always liked the jacket that Sadie is wearing :)
    I have never tried to ensorcell a sim!
    The object on the floor is a social jig for two people by the size of it. You were lucky to see it because they can cause routing problems if not flushed.
    Good for Benny! I bet Bryan didn't see that coming :D
    That was very rude of the ghost!
    Congrats on the birth of Aina :)
    Congrats also on getting Lucky back in the family :)
    I don't think I would like having random ghosts summoned!

You're welcome, and glad you agree! Not a big fan of her hairdo, but it isn't bad and the rest of her(face, coloring, build, etc...) is very cute in my opinion!
    Same here! Melody also got a change in her Everyday outfit, a 2-layered skirt about knee-length instead of the shorts she had as a Young Adult. You can see it in the pic of the ghosts at the table last post.
    Never? Have you had a controllable Genie?
    Ahh, it was there for almost a sim-season before I deleted it.
    Lol, yep! Btw, his dad has tried a couple times and failed all of them that I have seen. He isn't a very good prankster. :p
    Definitely... DX
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    Lol, it can be...interesting. Benny seems to like playing tag with them, and every time a new one shows up Chip spends some time fainted on the floor...sometimes even when it is one he already knows too. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Cadh20000 I only installed Showtime late last year I think and have played a genie but I never tried ensorcelling another sim despite numerous wishes from him and his children to do so.
    32119820698_f0b0b5411b_o.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited September 2019
    @NikkeiSimmer Heh, that was quick. Not quite in the $16,500 budget, I assume, but I guess it would have been hard to fit all those people into the original starter. Four bunk beds may have worked, but a big enough table is already an issue. Nice change.

@meerkattime Don't worry about Tay. His love life may not have been the most successful in my game, but that's due to Bunny's traits. Also, he loves the outdoors, and spending all day outside catching birds may just be his idea of bliss. No idea why SP hasn't stuffed him into any career or job yet, as it likes to do. He probably makes enough money.
    I guess it's hard to recognize him now ;) .
    And I hope you get better soon and the pain goes away.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks a lot. Your soap is running up to its next big climax as I see :) .

@bekkasan I hope everything will turn out well.

@Brandontaylor Looking forward to the update. The Arnetts encompass all the NPC's in a town, and I guess everyone of them comes with starter money, and they don't need any of that. That's probably the reason why they sit on that mountain of cash.
    No worries about that house though. I will actually check how this exactly works when the family returns from their current visit in the future, and I'm not beyond giving them the money back if it's actually lost. If the money is returned and I just didn't get any notification, that would be even better.
    I've never met Carmen as a male name and was surprised when I consulted Wikipedia. You never stop learning new things.

@Mikezumi I don't think Morty has that many kids at the moment, just a lot of girlfriends running after him. As far as kids go, I think it's just three - from three different women.
    I'll have to observe the eyebrow situation a bit more closely I guess.
    Jose and Salvador are made from Frio stock, which means they have slightly softened (from the mixing) features from each of their "fathers". Jose is more Connor, Salvador more Jared I think.
    Regarding the house I lost, I have to do a few more checks. Given the game is sometimes not giving all information, I will repeat the "leaving without selling" this time. If I lose the money, I will know more, and I can just give it back via MC.
    As long as the toddlers are busy with something, they are mostly safe from being picked up. Some butlers and some of the other helpers are pretty clingy though. Sometimes, I have to hide the toddler in the toy box, where they cannot reach him. My teens like to put the toddlers away when they (the teens, not the toddlers) are tired.
    Regarding the OL situation, I mostly did the experiment with Tay because I wanted to test out what mods may prevent original townies from spawning. The only non-NRAAS mods I could think of interfering with worlds were two that spawn students and missing professors in the university world upon a second visit. I disabled them, and the townies spawned in Tay's case. Again, it's just one data point, and the situation wasn't exactly the same (Tay only spawned three descendant families, one a single person), which means this is more or less ongoing testing at the moment.
    By the way, you may like ITF because it's basically like spawning several related full families of mostly known stock at once. The only issue that prevents them from being usable out of the box are the clothes, the "future sim" hidden trait and the Advanced Technology maxed skill they come with, although the latter shouldn't matter, as it's of no use in the present. I don't know if you remember when I complained that the old version of Marcus would show up again and again? I noticed that, on respawn, OL now seemed to have switched over to the edited version as a base for future descendants. Again, it's just one data point and may be due to normal variation.
    I'm following your family story, and as I also have a game going in Moonlight Falls, I also enjoy the scenery. I love that little beach community lot. What did you get the butler for, and how did you get her to come to the beach lot?

@Cadh20000 Why do the smallest pets always steal the largest beds? I had that happen, too. And was it you with the oval patch on the floor? I had these things cause routing errors, which means it's better to get rid of them with radius purge.

@GraceyManor Wonderful change of scenery. I'm not sure whether Chelsea would let Darren play the boss like that though. It must be love. Filed under "things we regret", I guess.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2019

Feedback

@GraceyManor

That ship looks really nice.
    They seem to have a good time so far.

@Mikezumi

Who knows hehe. congrats to their upcoming
    baby two it seems like.
    Thank you.

@PalmArrow

Thank you

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@coco

She got a few prizes indeed.
    Thank you.

@bekkasan

Hope the storm has passed by now.
    Hugs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I am so deep into TS3 now, I can't be bothered to post pictures.
    I did take some though. My sim is on his third home. The money was rolling in quite quickly as they were selling some of their produce.
    The had barely started making nectar, only about two dozen bottles. Casamir and Gabriela Dane are going to settle in this current house. Their children will move on to the final grand mansion.

I do have one picture I can pop in quickly.
    Screenshot-1388.jpg

I will start posting how the arrived to this house from their starter home eventually.
    I do have one more post of Melonie.

@CK213 Nice to see you back, your sim is beautiful, wow what a house. Your Sims are rich I know what you mean, I get so involved in playing, I forget to take pictures. Have fun with your Sims

@meerkattime

Thank you

Today's update

[img][/img]aUuVHMK.jpg

Teresa continued her solo day by going to the gym.

[img][/img]O9YWW48.jpg

And ended it with a soak in the hot tub.

[img][/img]v5KA67r.jpg

[img][/img]N8UR14g.jpg

Gavin called her and invited her over.

[img][/img]t5Oh1Ob.jpg

I switched to his house and they met up.

[img][/img]8kXiBMb.jpg

Took a romantic photo

[img][/img]kWJ9Hp5.jpg

He had cooked sushi for the two of them.

[img][/img]9j2anbD.jpg

After dinner, she took care of the dishes he's like oh wow lol.

all for now.

• Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I only installed Showtime late last year I think and have played a genie but I never tried ensorcelling another sim despite numerous wishes from him and his children to do so.
    32119820698_f0b0b5411b_o.jpg

The way it works is they are temporarily added to the active household with a purple background on their image for as long as the moodlet lasts, though I'm not sure how long the moodlet actually lasts for, never exactly timed it.
    Turjan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Why do the smallest pets always steal the largest beds? I had that happen, too. And was it you with the oval patch on the floor? I had these things cause routing errors, which means it's better to get rid of them with radius purge.

Lol, yeah they do. :p
    Yeah, it was me. It seems to be gone completely since I deleted it though.
    @Cadh20000 I hope your migraine will be gone soon. Ginger is cute! Soooo many ghosts!

Thanks, so do I... DX
    Thanks! ^_^
    Lol, yep!
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Hank and Ava update (finally)

***Took a break from this family just to mess around in the game. All EP's are added and I went ahead and let them be used in this save file. I saved a version from before I added the remaining so if any issues happen, I can roll back and shut off some of the EP's. Anyway, lets get to the actual update, shall we?

opI7z7d.jpg
    A picture of Jason in his crib. He inherited his mothers fairy genes.

xM7t8lt.jpg
    Hank got up before Ava and got his pancakes for breakfast. Luckily Jason can't eat yet or I'd have to store more food in the fridge.

ngq5afi.jpg
    By the time Ava got up, Jason was needing a lot of care so she had go without food until he was taken care of.

sgBPwaJ.jpg
    In the meantime, Hank played his guitar in the living room before work. I was hoping to at least bring his fun meter up a bit.

8K0D90R.jpg
    Hank returned to work today and as soon as he came on duty, he had an emergency to go to.

p6bTuw9.jpg
    Ava went upstairs to the nursery to check on Jason, then she played on her new smartphone, learning social networking in the process.

7qNIMKZ.jpg
    Since Jason was okay, she went to get the mail and was surprised that a long lost relative sent a doll for Jason. Ava had heard of these Imaginary Friend dolls and secretly hid it from Jason. She didn't want it and hoped to find a way to get rid of it.

UAdtdQm.jpg
    Hank got promoted to the Vice Squad and is now on his way to becoming an International Super Spy. He looks pretty pleased with himself, doesn't he? He used fairy dust again, he still has one left and he can definitely get more.

EkEY1EW.jpg
    Ava ate pancakes for supper while I sent Hank to the Bistro for an eating contest. Unfortunately he lost this time but he did meet Zelda Steel who recently had a baby girl named Kenya with Christopher. Hank talked to her a bit before heading home to bed.

aIF1tzc.jpg
    Ava practiced her alchemy skill while Hank was away. She hasn't really spent any time making any yet but she will once she reaches the top.

***Next update, Hank and Ava celebrate Jason's toddler birthday with a couple surprises. Then, Hank takes off on a trip to China for a job opportunity.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hey everyone. :)

Life over here on my end has settled down and I'm so relieved. :relieved: Talking with my wonderful mom on the phone yesterday really helped with that (mostly to ease my anxiety and frustrations). <3 Sometimes I don't know what I'd ever do without her counsel and words of wisdom. (Lord can I be JUST like her already!? :weary: ) Anyway,

Hopefully I can get back into keeping up with the thread and giving out comments. Those are always a joy for me to get so I want to give y'all that same joy too. :blush:

***Please see if I tagged you since many folks aren't getting Notifications from me.***

Starting at the top of page 3660:

@Nikkei_Simmer You created that Admiral uniform and hat!? :open_mouth: GREAT job! :star:
    (Side note here: Garrett 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a great actor and my hubby met him at the Salt Lake FanX back in April. :mrgreen: He was really cool, sweet, and personable! )
    ----
    Accurate expression there from Sarah. :lol:
    Not exactly a dump house, but certainly a small place for all 8 of them to live! :flushed:
    LOL! :lol: Love what you did with the place!
    ----
    Adorable proposal. <3
    "Scrambled eggs." :joy:

@cwaddell Lovely to see you pop in. :) And also to see the Avi pic of your gorgeous Vlad. :love:

@jonny552
    Lauri's reaction was less of disappointment and more of "what took you so long"
    ^I like that. :blush:<3
    I have NO idea what that question could have been... :confused:
    ;):p:lol:
    Congrats to Ryan and Mona on earning such awesome degrees! :star:

@DillynJames Odd glitch with the flower boxes, I'm sorry. :( That stinks!
    OMGosh your builds are fantastic!! :star:
    The Hunt and Colby homes are my favorites. :)
    I think I've downloaded one of your homes from MTS before...the Aspen Grove one. Love it! No it was 4352 Wisteria Lane! I have it in my Holland Family story! :smiley: I'll have to download more of your homes. :blush: Thanks for sharing your talents for us folks who are terrible at building houses! :lol:

@Turjan The Tay Bayless thread has made me go back and revisit Twinbrook to see how I can makeover some of those townies there. :p I need to share pictures of that...
    The events and drama of your Bayless family cracked me up. :lol:
    Mylanta, Tay looks like a hippy in that first pic. :lol: (No offense...)
    The whole descendants thing really makes me want to add ITF to my game. I mean with my love of Star Trek I dunno WHY I haven't added it to my game yet... :grimace:

@Mikezumi You're back. ;):)
    Aww, that was an adorable pout. And I love this picture. <3
    48491727887_d8baf1be8d_o.jpg
    Darn thumbs up... :unamused::lol:
    I've been craving mac n cheese lately too. :p
    Moonlight Point looks nice. :)
    Gotta love the appearances of Werewolves. :lol: I swear they always kinda creep me out a little. :p

@coco I understand your lack of motivation lately. :pensive: I wish I was motivated to do EVERYTHING that is required of me!
    The Bistro is fun. :) Definitely a great addition to the game. Sadly, for me, it wasn't as entertaining as Open For Business was in TS2. :( But I'll take it. ;)
    ----
    Thanks for all your sweet and sincere comments on my stories. <3 It always means so much. :kissing_heart:
    Oh no worries, we are FAR from the Hurricane. But I've been praying for everyone who's in it's path like bekkasan. <3 (She's in a safe place so I'm relieved. :relieved: )
    LOL! I forgot about Bruce from Sam's story! :lol: I named Bruce in the Holland Family of my own accord, since that's my father's name, so when in Hidden Springs I ran into the EA created Bruce Chesterfield and added him to the story, I didn't realize I had two stories with Bruce characters in it. :p I miss Sam and Emma too. <3
    I envy your visits to China. :kissing_heart:
    I agree, 14 is young, but teens always feel like they can take on the world! I know I did! :grin:
    Gung-ho is right! :lol: I think this song accurately describes Bruce's excitement and mindset. :smirk:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU8cV2MorJM
    ^Hope you can listen to it...If not just type in "Off to see the world" by Lukas Graham. :)
    Yup, COPD su'cks. :(
    Yeah Derrick's such a good dad. <3 I think it's sometimes hard for him to place so much trust in his son, but he knows he has to allow him to grow and gain experience and...pick his battles with him. ;)
    Nope, Mummies aren't real in their world! :lol: Or ARE they? :naughty:
    Hmm, protective gloves...I should remember that for next time. ;)
    Hope life is treating you well and would love to see your finished Lego bridge. :mrgreen:

@meerkattime Thanks for all the sweet comments on my latest chapter. <3
    Yes, 14-year-olds know everything about the world and are ready for anything in their own opinion ;)
    ^Right!? I know that's how I felt when I was that age! :lol: Gosh how little I knew.........
    I bet they had some tasty Chinese food for lunch. :yum: Oh I want some!
    Yeah Derrick's family is the normal/least dysfunctional in this story. :lol: Well, if Andrea ever gets married again I don't plan on her family having much drama either. Gah! I can't reveal too much! :p

@bekkasan Looking forward to your newest story chapter. :smirk::blush: You've got me all excited and curious!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks sweet lady. <3
    I appreciate you reading my stories, especially since I know English isn't your first language. {{{Hugs}}} Good practice! :lol:
    ----
    I like Teresa's hair color. :) Those highlights are quite prominent.
    Ooh, hottie townie guys! :love:;)
    Oh my Gavin! <3<3 I need to add him to my game already!
    Hope life is treating you well. :kissing_heart:

@king_of_simcity7 Glad I could introduce you to the underground Shrine of the Forbidden Palace! :mrgreen:
    Thanks for reading. :)
    Boy Dom is really being a MEANIE these days. :flushed: And a CAD! I didn't completely not expect that kind of attitude from him, but since he's such a silly tu'rd it really surprised me. :lol:

@Brandontaylor ALL of the EP's!? :open_mouth: That's awesome!! :star: The unchecking EP's option through Origin I guess is nice, but then I always thought, "What if I build a home with decor from a certain EP and then if I 'uncheck' it because it's slowing down my game, there'll be missing items or they'll be replaced and the decor won't look right." :confused: That thought would always bother me as I'm kind of a perfectionist. :lol: (Hope I didn't just destroy your mindset with that one. :( ) But hey, you gotta do what works for your computer and I'm happy for you. :)<3

@PalmArrow Your new patterns are beautiful! <3 The third one is my favorite. :)
    Thank you for reading my newest chapter. <3
    (And I hope real life sorts itself out soon for you!)
    ^It seems to and I hope it stays this way for a while. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

@GraceyManor I don't blame Darren for locking away her phone. :lol:
    NICE boat! Where did you find that? :astonished:
    Ok, the layout of that resort pool is awesome! :star:

@HillyBeth Nice to see you pop in. :) Enjoyed your post.
    @Evalen Nice to see you pop in too. :)

Caught up for now. :p Hope you all have a lovely day! I gotta go adult now... *sigh* :pensive:
    At least I don't have to worry about cleaning our master bathroom anymore since I haven't touched it in 2 months or so! :flushed: As of yesterday.
    (Ok y'all really didn't need to know that... :open_mouth: )
    :lol:

Happy Simming everyone! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

@emorrill

your welcome, I have no problem reading and understanding English so I love
    reading your stories. I am reading a lot of books in English as well hehe.
    I love to practice and have done it every day for years so I do not forget how to use it hehe.
    You have a great way with words so the stories become very interesting, I read a lot of
    stories on Tumblr aswell.
    Thank you, Gavin is a great sim I use him for this save.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Poirot is very happy to get a new case.

mvdpKv3.jpg

His client is none other than the famous actress May West!

ZfmlMI0.jpg

Just like Gabe Ruth in his previous case, May needs him to hack into a rival's computer.

QXO4P0F.jpg

Once again, Poirot borrows Miss Lemon's typewriter to do the job.

YD8M64k.jpg

Miss Lemon doesn't mind. She has been working all morning - now she can relax by the pool.

KjY84hR.jpg

Hastings leaves work tired and stressed, but happy because he's had his first promotion. He is also feeling attracted to someone.

hBf6ik1.jpg

It must be his coworker Donna Morgan. She is married and has three children and Hastings is the very embodiment of honour, so nothing is going to happen!

tOGlir5.jpg

Poirot reports his successful hacking to Miss West.

GqTZ9Oh.jpg

Miss Lemon helps Hastings work on his wreck of a car. It turns out to be unexpectedly fun!

GyIu7jJ.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 40A

After college had finished Stacy was still feeling upset about what had happened earlier. Dom had now been suspended and would be disciplined after the half term break. It had also been decided that he would no longer work for Brenda as the tutors had become concerned about the safety of Stacy and Hana.

Hana was excited to tell her parents that she had met the Prime Minister and was going out with them that evening campaigning while Stacy was going to spend some time with Dorley for a couple of hours as they had become good friends recently.

Tammy and Megan still planned to their evening out with Simon and Jamie so Megan would be coming back with Tammy while Simon and Jamie would head home to home to get ready by themselves before meeting the girls later.

At Tammy's house the girls got ready and where exited about their evening out.

69809224_10156558305021497_842352874699620352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQm2VPtPuUIliGF8EsV-4xyNTyUr-WYL1jQNqe-_s57uiCj1k0ld2OQMHOGx58g-XJeZrbd9Oj79UNX4DKeBmgFP&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=2ab55f774363249f0b398395cd50885c&oe=5E04C83A

'I feel really bad for what Dom said to Stacy,' said Tammy 'I think that Nick might have said something about her,'
    'Nick looked really annoyed today for some reason,' replied Megan 'I think that it might have been that guy who Humara knows,'
    'I think that he might be the guy that Humara used to go out with,' said Tammy 'she mentioned him a few times before she started seeing Simon,'
    'Do you think that Simon has got over her yet?' Megan asked.
    'I think so,' replied Tammy 'he never mentions her anymore,'
    'Do you think that he will ask you out soon,'
    'He might do,' replied Tammy 'he has been really nice to me lately,'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3660

@Nikkei_Simmer Great job on the items for your JAG Sims!
    Definitely not the worst house but way too small for eight Sims.
    I think with the eight of them, they have a good chance of fixing it up.
    Awesome update!
    Much better after the remodel. I never know what to do with that house.
    Congrats on Tosh and Meg's engagement, I love how Bessie reacted to it.
    Awesome update!

@meerkattime Thanks, so far everything is good. I'm keeping SP's off and not putting too much store items in, seems to be okay. I also give my computer a break before playing and also clear my caches right before loading.

@jonny522 Looks like Ryan was telling Lauri about how his heart got broken.
    Looks like things progressed nicely between them.
    Congrats on Ryan and Mona's degrees!
    Awesome update!

@king_of_simcity7 Something tells me Dom might crash the party.
    Maybe Craig is too much to handle, or it could be his personality.
    Awesome update!
    You're welcome!

@DillynJames Congrats on finishing most of the houses! It's a shame you can't use those flower boxes right now though.
    Great job, they all look amazing!

@Turjan What's up with elders getting with young Sims? I just had Ethan Bunch marry Bessie Clavell in my game yesterday.
    Nice, an unemployed bird collector. :D
    That's sad that social service's took Chase and Jeffrey's toddler away.
    Nice falcon though, probably comes in useful.
    Looks like everyone is pretty fascinated with the future.
    That guy in the first descendant photo definitely got the ears.
    Yikes, she looks like she's ready to attack someone.
    The toddlers descendants look pretty normal.
    Awesome update!

@Mikezumi French toast sounds pretty good, haven't had any in a long time.
    I always liked how the TV channels play clips from the previous Sims game. If I recall correctly, Sims 4 plays Sims 3 clips.
    Rian looks pretty happy on his stroll.
    Feeling sick sure put a damper on the romance.
    Great update!
    Thanks, hoping things continue to do well.
    It is pretty fun, not sure how much I'm playing them right now though.
    I'm hoping so too. He's about half a skill point away but it shouldn't take too long.
    Lol he is pretty buff. He's been working out some at work and of course jogging. I'm guessing the wings are magical wings, lol
    It takes some time, definitely. She just got it last night.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Rian looks happy to see Shannon.
    Aww, he's so adorable!
    Toddlers sure do love climbing into those.
    I see River is still "sick."
    Great update!
    Thanks, need to get her some more ingredients soon.
    It sure is, lol. I love how they grow so fast.
    It was getting late, I believe it was like 9 or 10 pm
    Thank you, he got some nice traits too. He's friendly, of course, then the one I couldn't think of was virtuoso.
    I guess no one cared that he was pregnant, lol
    That thumbs up gets me every time.
    That will be fun, a toddler and a baby. Looking forward to seeing the gender.
    Something tells me Keanu did that on purpose.
    Great update!

@rubyskywalker Congrats on the engagement!
    Sounds like everything is going well.

***I'll finish this page of updates a bit later, I got maybe 4 posts left on it.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments and feedback :)

@Turjan Thanks for the feedback :)

@meerkattime Stacy and Humara were once friends but Humara went off with Stacy's boyfriend :(

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :)

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    69701644_369198374004421_7232106154820632576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnGBX59P3sNLzg3QSBVcJaIW4pJbU7Bow1i28GWuX2mJGlWsi9H0cGQx33i9Gn79NXlQCE6DmP8SDJ1cbDqqp40&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=10f8037831a40f05db20efa9ff7d85d3&oe=5E13E1DD
    It came with a world I downloaded.=)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited September 2019
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer You created that Admiral uniform and hat!? :open_mouth: GREAT job! :star:
    (Side note here: Garrett plum is a great actor and my hubby met him at the Salt Lake FanX back in April. :mrgreen: He was really cool, sweet, and personable! )
    ----
    Accurate expression there from Sarah. :lol:
    Not exactly a dump house, but certainly a small place for all 8 of them to live! :flushed:
    LOL! :lol: Love what you did with the place!
    ----
    Adorable proposal. <3
    "Scrambled eggs." :joy:

Only modified the EA tails tux to make the dinner dress whites myself and added a few details like the gold chinstrap on the EA officer's cap and changed the colors to white and gold. If I can ever understand Blender, I might actually take the Simdonia Military Officer's cap badge off and actually put a USN cap insignia on it.
    VADM_Tosh_Nakamura_dinnerdresswhites.jpg

Also made a dinner dress blues...to go along with it. If I ever master Blender, I'm going to go all out and make it look proper in 3-dimensional detail instead of just pasted on. Got to make those shoulder boards stand out.
    VADM_Tosh_Nakamura_dinnerdressblues.jpg
    The actual USN dinner dress whites does not have the tails...though they have the buttons in the back for tails. Usually worn with a Navy gold cummerbund; which the sims don't have...
    JAG-Militaria%2B150.jpg

And I might go so far as to if, I want to keep the Simdonia Line officer's uniform to actually make the plumbob look "gold-embroidered" as well as figure out a way of putting the anchor on the plumbob with wings. Edit: GOT IT!
    SimdoniaNavalAviatorWings.png - the concept that is...for Simdonia Navy Aviators...yeah...Sims have aircraft carrier CC. :smirk:http://simminginmagnificentstyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/naval-base.html?utm_source=BP_recent - a big thanks to Carlos.

Khakis (from adjusting the police uniform in colour and adding details, such as a ribbon rack - have to adjust that one...he doesn't have that many medals as of yet at Commander rank). Yeah...lot of background detail to my sims. :wink:
    Commander_Toshio_Nakamura_khakis_w_ribbons.jpg
    Had to do up a campaign and service ribbons for the fictitious Japan conflict...all in correct order of precedence. :smirk:
    CommanderNakamurawMOH.png

Service Blues for FADM Nakamura
    FADM_ToshioNakamura_Uniform.jpg
    The game is just a test game to make sure that everything is running the way that it should. :D

If I ever master Blender. I'm going to go after...trying to actually create the following:
    Service Whites
    Captain_HarmonRabbJr..jpg
    Dress Whites
    DavidJamesElliott.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hey y'all. Have not had a chance to catch up on the thread today as I was busy catching up on visits missed because of the storm. I'm back home and no trees on the house or fence! Some limbs down and some leaves, but that is ok. Need someone to clean my roof though. It is covered! Thanks again for all the prayers and good wishes. We were very fortunate that the storm stayed off shore as much as it did. Tomorrow is another busy day playing catch up as the shelters have closed and people are back home. I will try to catch up on stories over the weekend.
    @bekkasan I am glad your house wasn't damaged and that you are safely home *hugs*
    River got Rian up and ready for the day :)
    48499690621_ab485f6ae5_o.jpg
    River was craving cobbler with grapes :)
    48499690461_546fec79ec_o.jpg
    Some time during the night River rolled a wish to spend §400 at the day spa. I sent him for a massage after breakfast.
    48499865737_bb5fcd8973_o.jpg
    Keanu took Rian for a stroll while Shannon and Mikezumi did the gardening.
    48499865557_ce1105cc8b_o.jpg
    When I checked on him he was at the small park. I was tempted to let him stop there for a while but decided he should be home for the arrival of the new baby.
    48499690021_2febc96f0a_o.jpg
    Keanu bathed Rian when they got home from their stroll :) Given how long the toddler stage is in this save, I should probably have fixed the eyebrows on Rian's naked outfit :D
    48499865112_0520597a76_o.jpg
    Keanu got a promotion when Shannon sold the money bags and rolled a wish to grow a perfect life fruit worth 10,000 LTH points.
    48499689546_7fc32a2f55_o.jpg
    Mikezumi went into the play room to play with Rian but Shannon got to her before she could.
    48499689321_a3aa789f77_o.jpg
    Rian played inside the toy box after Mikezumi's failed attempt to play with him made him lose interest in the xylophone.
    48499864632_4683905882_o.jpg
    48499689076_41b4190ba4_o.jpg
    48499688781_25edef47a2_o.jpg
    River went to tickle Rian when he got home from the day spa. Keanu was also wanting to play with him but River got there first.
    48499863852_d32bf6af2e_o.jpg
    48499863687_da5bd30f16_o.jpg
    Page 3660

@Nikkei_Simmer Tosh looks great in his uniform!
    Mac's grumpy face is priceless!
    Tosh and Meg make a lovely couple :) Congrats on the engagement :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Now, now! Don't be sexist! Sure, Shannon is a manly man, but it doesn't mean his artistic side has to reflect it ;) I often laugh at the choice of paintings too :D
    I love rocking chairs in real life but I am sure I don't look so lifeless when I am one! :D

@king_of_simcity7 Uh oh! Not good that Dom overhead the girls planning a party!
    All this partner swapping has me confused! :D

@DillynJames You're a great builder! I can only build a shoebox with a roof :D

@Turjan Oh dear but you weren't to know that reducing their funds would affect their future.
    Your Tay looks very happy while playing with his falcon :)
    At least one of the Baylesses had some descendants :) The dad does have a friendly face!
    LOL The older daughter does have a scary face! But she looks like quite the character :)
    Jeffrey looks pudding to me.
    I like the shaggy hair!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Money trees are a bit cheaty but I don't mind because I am all about genetics and keeping my sims rich and happy just paves the way for more kids ;)
    I have seen eyebrows change with naked outfits before and it annoys the heck out of me because eyebrows can really change their looks!
    I love sending my sims to the Bistro too because I love to see them dressed up because I wouldn't see their formal outfits much otherwise.

@emorrill Sorry things have been tough for you. I hope things look up soon :)
    I love Shang Simla!
    Looks like Bruce and Derrick got a lot accomplished on their vacation :)
    Keanu interrupted his parents for a game of catch with Mikezumi.
    48499863517_0407cf4d49_o.jpg
    The game didn't happen because River wanted to talk to Keanu about his feelings. He didn't make it to the bedroom :D
    48499863337_b9254399a0_o.jpg
    He would go into labor in a narrow hallway! :#:D Don't they know I want to take pics! ;)
    48499862897_77c2207cf1_o.jpg
    48499862717_a883a837b1_o.jpg
    I sent River to the bedroom and had Keanu work on his cooking skill.
    48499862577_b5cfa3b391_o.jpg
    I am sure River wouldn't be impressed that Keanu was dancing while he was having a baby! :p
    48499686921_5e72dac224_o.jpg
    Welcome Kier :)
    48499686391_0420da3848_o.jpg
    River must have thrown his back out while carrying Kier downstairs so Keanu could get a pre birthday snuggle :D
    48499861352_e0400b0c8c_o.jpg
    48499685886_8b6ef406f4_o.jpg
    Like Rian, Kier has Keanu's hair colour although they look very different with Kier mostly favouring River. I used the Consort Hair Color Mod. He only got 13% of River's hair colour but it should be enough for me to tell when I see the kids from a distance.
    48499685126_95ab806252_o.jpg
    48499684901_74872bf361_o.jpg
    River rolled a wish to use the stroller so I sent him with Kier since Rian had already had a stroll.
    48499860007_ae0379cb2d_o.jpg
    48499859847_078730c933_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top