Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Copy looks/makeup for all outfit categories

Please make this possible. I'm tired of manually selecting the same makeup/outfit for all categories. Why was this an option in Sims 2 & 3 but not 4??

Comments

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I want this so bad!!! I’ve wanted it for years honestly it’s annoying to have to go through and reclick it all.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    this so bad it would make it much easier to make sims in cas when you don't really care about their outfits but don't want them to go around looking like disaster either
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    YES I want this so much!!!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    A round of applause for the lovely OP.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Yes, it would be really handy if we could set makeup in the everyday outfit and it carries over, the same as the hairstyle does. Then it could be afterwards altered or removed as needed, per outfit.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want this also.. especially makeup. It's a pain to look up the same shade of lipstick ect..
    egTcBMc.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I agree to all the above. Also, an option to copy an everday clothing with hot & cold weather with the exception of hot & cold related accessories.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I wish it was like Sims 2 where you can lock in hair and makeup. Change what we decide to here and there if we want to unlock it; but for the most part go with all the clothing choices.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    edited September 2019
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I agree to all the above. Also, an option to copy an everday clothing with hot & cold weather with the exception of hot & cold related accessories.

I agree with this whole thread and definitely the above statement.

Make it happen EA!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    This kills me slowly..... :s:s I need it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2019
    I have no idea why this isn’t in the game. Applying the same makeup/accessories over and over again is the worst. I think it might be the most time consuming aspect of creating a sim, and that isn’t right.
  • BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    gurl we are all tired
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes please put this in game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I would love if this were an option available without using cheats. However, if you don't mind using cheats (not a mod, in-game) there is a way to do this. Or used to be, things might've changed since the following thread was posted by @LeGardePourpre in 2017:

Copy Outfit

Perhaps if this Simmer is still around they could let y'all know if these codes are still valid? Worth a try anyway... *shrugs*

Happy Simming! <3
  • SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    This this this!

Or, alternatively, give us the option to create our own pre-set outfits like the ones in the game(Are they called styles? Idk why but I can't remember for the life of me) so we can just go through and click those.

Then if you have an absolutely terrible NPC outfit choice, you can very quickly choose through preset styles you've made yourself.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    This is so frustrating! I remember that we could “lock” the same makeup across all outfit categories in TS3 and that was so useful. But now I have to select it for every plum category. Such a waste of time.
  • ZoreloraZorelora Posts: 54 Member
    Still not happen in 2020 :'(
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    I agree this is frustrating. Especially with accessories. Clothing not so bad, but still, takes time.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ELEMAREELEMARE Posts: 2 New Member
    TS3 was delightful in its customization of virtually everything in-game! My curtains coordinated with my walls, matched the sofa and chairs, and complemented the rugs. COLORS MATCHED. I could apply textures, match shoes to dresses - everything I CANNOT do in TS4. It's not like I have to customize, but the base clothing tops and bottoms do not match at all! All of that creative customization of TS3 is gone.

Instead, we have the worst dressed, worst mannered, dull wits who fart their way through the day and mix ear wax in with green salads. Seriously? Plus the STUPIDEST repeating tasks like resetting makeup, hair, eyes for each and every occasion -- oh, and they added more occasions to make the lack of carry-over customization more painful.

EA, Maxis, Origin, instead of making the game better and smarter, you regrettably made it more appealing to the dumbest in society who will settle for base game dung... that farts.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'd love this for the makeup, esp the eye liner.