Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whos your sim for realm of magic

Comments

• Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited September 2019
    Gordy wrote: »
    I've been in a constant state of changing my storyline, but I got the main details down. I have several sims taking part in it, with a core trio I'll use. But I really like two members of the trio the most.
    s5NTbuF.png
    The lead is Scarlett Parker. Middle child of three, living in Brindleton Bay and attending Newcrest Heights Academy. A great student and an excellent gamer, she has a knack for being observant to the smallest of details - unless her interests cloud her judgment. She runs away from home to compete n a competition her parents forbade her from entering, but gets lost and winds up in Glimmerbrook. She might not be a witch, but she gets entwined in the war of magic going on.

Her little brother died two years ago. (Which was my fault, I accidentally let him burn in a fire just before his birthday party.) If there's any necromancy magic, she'll become a witch specifically to try and revive him. Otherwise, she'll probably be a normal girl who manages to fight against evil without any powers.

Currently has a full inventory for her excursions: tons of books, a tent, books, a lantern, books, a fold-out table, more books and video games. She was so hyped for her trip that she didn't plan properly, so no food or change of clothes. She was focused more on keeping herself entertained than taken care of. That clouded judgment rears its ugly head again. Hopefully this journey will temper her behavior and teach her to focus on the important things in life.

ScXbs6M.png
    Rowan Spellman was an orphan I made long before RoM was announced, but boy did he have the right name. He's an orphan from Newcrest, along with being a minor con artist and swindler. He comes to Glimmerbrook after following clues on his parentage, hoping to meet his family. He instead discovers his magical lineage.

As it'll turn out, his father is the main villain of the story. His mother opposed the man, so she used a love potion to seduce him and get pregnant, hoping to use the child as some sort of emotional pawn against him. (At least she meant well, right?) The head sage (the villain's brother) hated her plan and the fact that she would potentially harm a child like this. She was stripped of her powers and exiled, in the hopes that she and the child would be kept far away from the magic world. Rowan is a pureblooded witch, but didn't inherit either of his parents' skills.

His mother's a psycho and his father's evil. His uncle doesn't want anything to do with him. Not exactly the type of family Rowan wanted. And coupled with his natural criminal tendencies, the fear that he might be "predestined" to be evil terrifies him, but also motivates him to fight against his father.

Lj5Xnsf.png
    Here's Rowan's pet cat, Cat. He'll be Rowan's familiar.
    kinda showing some Voldemort influences with Rowan
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Agnes Wardwell was a witch that I had in TS3 Supernatural, and I think that she may be making a comeback...
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    kinda showing some Voldemort influences with Rowan
    Believe me, Rowan's painfully aware of the influences.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    This looks like a job for... Eliza Pancakes!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    214?cb=20190821085857

Newt Scamander :P

His name is Cade. Newt has brown/auburn hair, freckles and doesn’t look like that Sim :|
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Echova wrote: »
    214?cb=20190821085857

Newt Scamander :P

His name is Cade. Newt has brown/auburn hair, freckles and doesn’t look like that Sim :|

I keep seeing people say this, and I've said it too based on that, but I haven't seen any "official" information (promotional material, Guru Tweets, etc.) saying that. What's your source, if you don't mind? 'cause until I see a tweet or his gallery entry, or something similarly official, he's Blondie to me.

As for how much Blondie looks like Newt - I can see the suggestion of Newt in the hair style and the coat, even if the colors don't match. (and in at least one side by side picture I've seen, Blondie's features aren't actually that far from Eddie Raymane's, allowing for Sim simplification)
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    edited September 2019
    My primary sim is based on Harry Dresden(except I changed his name to Karl) and I'll use him to test out ROM before placing my Halliwells, Bewitched, OUAT, Practical Magic and Fantastic Beasts households. Found a house picture while searching Dresden Files online; not sure if it has anything to do with the tv show. but it looked interesting so I decided to build it.

https://ibb.co/hBT1jZ8
    https://ibb.co/ysdQhTg
    https://ibb.co/h8pjNy1

• RavenchRavench Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2019
    This will be my first Spellcaster, Jehan. He's currently a teen who's been taken in by my vampire guy Dorian who'll teach him all about the old worl before he comes into his powers ^^

48678053042_4323c18e34_z.jpg

• BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited September 2019
    i'll have... a lot. i've been waiting for witches since release, now i can finally play the Sims how i like to! including starting my first legacy, tho i haven't created the founder. i'll also be introducing magic to the Goth household, who i like to imagine as similar to the Addams family.

The Goths (siamese cats Menelaus and Hecuba from TS1 as familiars)
    tumblr_pcx32i84ae1v7okiao1_1280.png

Calypso Uma, the sea witch (if mermaids can be spellcasters... i'm not expecting it, but i'll be happy if they can. i know vampires can't, but mermaids are kind of a lesser lifestate. no perk system with mermaids and no second form with spellcasters. hopefully that lack of conflict helps. sooo fingers hesitantly crossed.)
    xgfb16qchok31.png
    Post edited by BOY on
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    I will wait to make one with all of the new clothing options.
  • papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    I make my sims for an upcoming pack AFTER I get the pack, so I'm not sure what my sim's backstory is going to be or what she is going to look like yet.

Same. I'm definitely going for the goth look, though!
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I found an awesome photo in Pinterest of a man dressed as a male witch, so I recreated him in game. I think he’ll be the Mischief Sage, or maybe the Untamed Sage? He’s going to have voodoo skill.
    isARlth.png
    cazwTPE.png
    244qFZp.png

But I’m playing as this so far unnamed sim lady. She’s going to have the bloodline trait and become... something that works with a green witch. Very herbal and natural. Names welcome!
    0eu8kSh.png
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Well I can't play as Morgyn now so... I'll build a sim when I buy realm
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    @WolfNate you can did you watch the live

.... How many times do I have to elaborate....

I. Can't. Open. A. Game. Click. Move. In. Or. Play. This household. With Morgyn. This technically translates to not playable! Me having to move him in or marry him and make him playable in my mind does not make him playable but makes him indirectly playable.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    This one.
    qTSNxvx.jpg

Oh, and lots of others!

wow

some of those magic items are from the sims 1 B)

going to send my avatar away to lean magic
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• RebeckaGabriellaRebeckaGabriella Posts: 23 Member
    I've been playing rags to riches in generations for the last year (Bigwallet style), I'll be using gen 9 for RoM. She's currently an outdoorsy teen that's really into herbalism and Henry Puffer. She'll move to Glimmerbrook due to her love of the forest and discover the portal by chance
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    None other than Vivica Higganbotham and her familiar Nefertiti. She was created when Vampires came out. She is in the state she is in because of Vlad. Somehow, he cursed her and took away her powers and made her old and ugly. (part of his immortality curse) She has vengeance on her mind and WILL regain her powers and the pay back is on.

eD4iuP0.png
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member

.... How many times do I have to elaborate....

I. Can't. Open. A. Game. Click. Move. In. Or. Play. This household. With Morgyn. This technically translates to not playable! Me having to move him in or marry him and make him playable in my mind does not make him playable but makes him indirectly playable.

I think they were just trying to be helpful 🙂

I’ll add an option for you as well, create a sim and immediately head off to the magic realm. Use testing cheats to add Morgyn to your household and kill the sim you made. Then you can play as Morgyn, and he will have a grave to practice summoning ghosts and reviving dead sims with! Or just delete the sim from CAS after you’ve added Morgyn to your family and you’ll never have to worry about them again.

Or just make a new sim to play with. Either way is fun ☺️

I’ll add an option for you as well, create a sim and immediately head off to the magic realm. Use testing cheats to add Morgyn to your household and kill the sim you made. Then you can play as Morgyn, and he will have a grave to practice summoning ghosts and reviving dead sims with! Or just delete the sim from CAS after you’ve added Morgyn to your family and you’ll never have to worry about them again.

I do get snappy at times but for most part a decent fellow.

I'm actually (shockingly something disappoints me) somewhat disappointed by Right of Ascension very meh I'll just make a mage in CAS
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    My first sim will be a green witch in a candy house! I will make her level up baking and give her lots of children even though she hates children. I'm not sure yet about what lifespan I will use, I think normal will be too short for witches since they have so much to do... Well I will figure it out later.
  • miss_simlishmiss_simlish Posts: 460 Member
    @WolfNate No worries :)

Oh and back on topic for the thread, here is my future Spellcaster (maybe, if I don't change my mind). Her name is Hazel. She's only a teen right now but I'll age her up before ROM.

h6PaJDO.jpg

I'm so jealous of everyone who can make amazing sims in CAS. I just can't do the things you all do, no matter how hard I try! So please always upload beautiful sims, there's players like me who need them :D
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member

I'm actually (shockingly something disappoints me) somewhat disappointed by Right of Ascension very meh I'll just make a mage in CAS

or you could always make morgyn a twin called morgan if you want to keep morgyn a sage but still have similar sim to play
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    This little Panda Prince is Darian Goth-Baulaire, here chatting with his dad, Alexander Goth. I think he's aged up to Child currently, but this is the best pic I have of him. He'll be making his journey through the portal as soon as he's a Teen.

OzFSitv.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

or you could always make morgyn a twin called morgan if you want to keep morgyn a sage but still have similar sim to play

Or get a second Morgyn, then pretend that a Copypasta spell went permanent & the Sage is actually the clone :D