Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimBot Has Become a Human!? :(

Currently on a forum break, but I really would like an answer to this so I'm just posting this question:

My SimBot turned into a human after the Free Vacation Oppurtunity popped up? They went with the other adults of the household, as a robot, and when they returned, they're a human Sim with dark skin and grey hair :( They still make all the robot noises and so on, and eat scrap, but they look like a person, it's awful! Please please please is there a fix for this? :(

Thanks,

~YJ~

Comments

• CamillahaCamillaha Posts: 96 Member
    Never had this happen in my game but the travel system did turn my sim who used to be a werewolf but was cured back to a werewolf once. Resetsim? You could try a simbot potion if you have Supernatural.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Hi @Camillaha thank you very much for answering :) I tried both ideas, and actually the second one worked :D You see he was still a SimBot, but he just looked like a human. So I began by converting him to a full human, and then i used the SimBot elixir to turn him BACK into a SimBot ^_^ Complicated maybe, and SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED EA, but at least he's a robot again now. Thank you for your help :) ~YJ~
  • CamillahaCamillaha Posts: 96 Member
    That's a lot of trouble for a free vacation :p Glad it worked!
  • PolishDariaPolishDaria Posts: 1 New Member
    An easier way to fix the problem is to go into Create A Sim. They'll change back :)
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top