Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• DedudamolDedudamol Posts: 17 Member
    My family just stay lags and bugs. They always spinning on 360 xD Fortuna its not my friend :) Then i create new family, they was married :)
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I was playing the Curious household and I got a notification saying that Lazlo had brought a friend home from work... so I looked outside and guess who I saw getting out of the car? Loki Beaker. Pascal and Vidcund are still at home (Vidcund will have to go to work soon, though). This will not end well at all. ^^;
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2019
    Currently I am playing in Bluewatervillage where all pre-made University Sims live after graduation.

Joshua Ruben and Tiffany Ruben neé Samson got married. They are expecting their first child. While Tiffany is on maternity leave her husband is MVP in the athletic career track.

His brother Martin Ruben and girlfriend Jane Stacks are living close by. Despite her major Jane became a tarot card reader. Jane also cannot wait to become an aunt.

The house between the two brothers belongs to their old friend Ashley Pitts. He got married to Brittany Pitts neé Upsnott. Ashley is working as a rogue botanist, while his wife is working as a fashion photographer.

Castor Nova and Allegra Gorey are expecting their first child together (He already has a child with Nina Caliente, but Allegra does not know). Castor started to remodel their house, so there would be enough room for their new "room mate". Allegra owns a small business in Bluewatervillage, where she and her boyfriend sell their art.

Heather Huffington and Kevin Beare got engaged. A day later both got promoted. Heather is a leading lady now and Kevin is a family law attorney. However, their careers seem to be so time consuming that no wedding date has been announced as of yet.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • mwonkiwonmwonkiwon Posts: 10 New Member
    well i'm accually still playing sims 1 and sims 2 sometimes but i mostly love sims stroies (life,pets,castaway) i had the stuff files for stories game but i cant found them on my hard drive and cant find them on web too where can i found those cools stuff's for sims stories anyway help please?
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    Taking a break from Sims 4 to play Sims 2. Ahhh...The memories. Stella graduates from college, becomes a witch, and skips out on the bill xD
    3of0Lqs.jpg
  • SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
    I've actually been thinking of Sims 2 lately. Haven't played it since like 2013. I am currently searching for my old file where I had all the areas of my town built up and maxed out for space lol - I want to share them with you all since I put in so many years of work and got it to where I was satisfied with what I'd done. Lol

Plus, looking back at Sims 2 the gameplay was pretty fun at times. I would love to experience some of that quirkiness again! Now to find that file! Lol
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    OMGoodness! I just deleted a neighborhood I've been working on. :cry:

I thought I clicked on "Play" but went to the right and clicked "delete." I'm so sad. I had it almost done to play. :rage:
  • BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I thought I clicked on "Play" but went to the right and clicked "delete." I'm so sad. I had it almost done to play. :rage:

Oh gosh, thats horrible :'(
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

Ack, that's unfortunate D:

Did you make any backups recently?
    Banner.png
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Just for some backstory, in my save file, I usually make my sims have multiple romantic relationships going on at once. So in my game today, my sims were having a nice time meeting at the library. I decided to make my active sim do flirty interactions with their partner but I didn't realize that half of the sims that were there had romantic relations with him so yeah, that was awkward... :s To make things worse, some of his other friends started doing romantic interactions with each other too and their small get together just became a slapfest :p
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
    @M13Vulpecula I thought about it but decided to wait until I finished making the Sims. I'd never accidentally deleted a neighborhood before. :lol:

@M13Vulpecula I thought about it but decided to wait until I finished making the Sims. I'd never accidentally deleted a neighborhood before. :lol:

Aah, that makes it even more bad. :c Sorry...
    Banner.png
    petewentos wrote: »
    Just for some backstory, in my save file, I usually make my sims have multiple romantic relationships going on at once. So in my game today, my sims were having a nice time meeting at the library. I decided to make my active sim do flirty interactions with their partner but I didn't realize that half of the sims that were there had romantic relations with him so yeah, that was awkward... :s To make things worse, some of his other friends started doing romantic interactions with each other too and their small get together just became a slapfest :p

tenor.gif
    Banner.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited August 2019

Oh no @Rflong7 !! :fearful:
    Your worlds are AMAZING! Wait, you said Neighborhood didn't you? Either way, I can't even imagine the devastation that came from that... :cry:

source.gif
    ^I think you do. ;)

Who knows, maybe going back to recreate it, it will come out better than before. ;)<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • SimsersionSimsersion Posts: 51 Member
    Nothing yet. Im trying to get my disks to install but my cd drive is broken. Hopefully I can get them to install.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Marco (Daniel and Mary-Sue's Son) went to college. He just made the dean's list after being on academic probation, he's in a relationship with a young lady named Emily.
    Marco and Emily have taken their relationship to the next level, they both made the dean's list, recently have gotten engaged and are renting a house together.
    edited August 2019
    I've decided to go back to an old save of my Basic Apocalypse and play it over. I have a save at week 17 and that's where my story left off. I'll be able to remember what's happening when I write the next chapter. :)

Generation 4 is growing up. :)

Thanks. I can't say it's better but it's more simple. @emorrill :cookie:
  • AleksandraAleksiaAleksandraAleksia Posts: 20 Member
    It's been a while since I've played Sims 2, so I decided to reset the Pleasantview hood and start fresh in it. I'm giving rotational play a chance, which will be the first time I've ever actually tried it, and I've been playing this game since I was a kid so... Better late than never, eh?

I wanted to go ahead and get the teens of the hood into Uni soon, so I started on families that had them. The Broke family I started first. Taught the little one how to talk before he aged up to kid, got Dustin a promotion in his teen job, Brandi had her 3rd child (named Jeremy), and Dustin asked his girl out on their first date on Saturday night, where I gave him his first kiss! And that's the first full week of my rotation play taken care of today.

I am jumping back into the game now to do a week of play for the Dreamer family.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    First I went to Pleasantview and did my version of a remake of 10 Sim Lane from The Sims 1. It's not exact, but it's good enough for me. That was my first house in The Sims. Then I went over to Strangetown to play with my apartment Sim. I made Strangetown summer all year long. The two guys were in the outdoor hot tub and both collapsed from heat exhaustion. I thought they might die, but it is really hard to kill a Sim. Also, the sidewalk spontaneously combusted twice.
    011asEp.png
    Marco Enjoys his Honey Moon vacation by soaking in the Hot Springs
    Lilith and Dirk's Daughter Lillian grew up very well and used a Genie to resurrect Darleen Dreamer, Mary Sue and Daniel Pleasant
  • Taking a break from rotational play because I've found out Sims 2 loading screens are still as annoying as ever. For the moment, I made a family I'm playing as a solo thing, so no rotation for them. Just having them live together until death, rinse and repeat, not really caring too heavily if their friends age with them or not at this point.

The original Sim I started with was just Nicolas, but he met and married an NPC named Heather who was apparently top of the Slacker career and had all Charisma and Body maxed out already, so she was pretty amazing. Oh, and she brought with her 70000$. So, he legit became rich overnight by marrying her. Totally calculated, ok.

Recently, they had twins, Franky and Freddie. It'd been a long time since I've dealt with two kids at once in Sims 2, so I definitely was not prepared, but I still got these two to learn how to walk and talk! Now I'm just waiting for them to age up, which is like in 1 day, so they're spending a lot of time building skills from their toys. But, in Franky's free time, he apparently likes bullying Freddie. A lot. He's done this 3 times already, and I managed to snap a few pics this 4th time.

dK6o4Ag.jpg
    Kptb0OU.jpg
    h8Ij8jA.jpg

• hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    First Gen in my Alphabet Legacy is ready to start the next letter, so I decided to do a big rotational play of the Riverblossom Hills first. And a big/long play it was!
    Leod McGreggor: I got him into the Oceanographer career since that was his LTW. I had Daisy Greenman grow up, marry Leod and have a kid together, Clover. Planning on Daisy making a Plant baby to carry on the Plant Sims. She has taken over the farm duties for Leod.
    6fe4704209de5f27ce6d8d863c0acddb-full.jpg
    Greenman: Rose and Jason had another baby, Herb(I'm not very creative with plant names lol) Trying to reach Jason's career LTW before he ages.
    c7caff37f1a3f3e5bd5349e9e19e8d56-full.jpg
    Roth: Sandra is off to Uni, Xander is a teen, Stella is one promotion away from her LTW and Morty fulfilled his LTW of Space Pirate the day before his bday!
    7122e3a3c3872576ff99c2c1ad254dc8-full.jpg
    O'Mackey: Gabe and Patricia Wan got married and had a baby, Tessu. Jules was really sweet with her but now she is also off to Uni.
    854a85552f1eac9f028b26752add25a9-full.jpg
    Shikibu: Cleo married Andrew Martin. Both had LTW in the Criminal career. Of course, they had a kid together, Vylette.
    218ce6277a2d20a1e77387e0112de99e-full.jpg
    Just have the Viejo house left. I've played a little but goal is to get Jacob to Uni and he'll get the house to live with Sandra Roth once Catherine Viejo and Betty Goldstein die. Both ladies have beaus, though I don't want them marrying new Sims in. So they'll just be having some fun until Grim shows up :smirk: I will prob revisit all the houses quickly after Viejo and make all the adults reach senior and the toddlers, teens/uni. Just so they match up with my legacy ages. Oh, does anyone else get annoyed that the stories EA set for the premade sims don't match their LTW? Cause I sure do!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    pBfmsIK.png
    Darleen and Darren Dreamer had a dream date and ended up proposing to Darleen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top