Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Your simmies are so demanding - there is a roof and even windows at the house ;).
    Well, that was a very successful renovating operation! ;) I believe they like it now.
    Congratulations to Tosh and Meg!

I know, right? I mean, it's just so irritating to have to even supply them with a roof and windows. And gosh darn it, they even want it decorated too. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

The forum has been so slow lately again.

Feedback

@Nikkei_Simmer

Very nice photos of your sims especially the one on
    this page.
    Congratulations to Tosh and Meg.

@meerkattime

That hair is gorgeous so can easily be used a lot.

@cwaddell

Welcome back to the thread.

@Turjan

Nice update about Tay.

@Mikezumi

They are a lovely family for sure.

@emorrill

As always interesting updates,
    the family is interesting to read about.

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Interesting Sim :) Congratulations on the engagement :)

@Turjan Good update from the future :)

@Johonny Congratulations on your Sims completing their exams and graduating :)

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments and feedback :) I will have a couple more updates today :)

@coco Thanks for the comments and feedback :)

Cute toddler scenes with Rian :) Congratulations on the pregnancy :)

@emorrill Welcome back :) Good update and congratulations on Bruce finding that relic :) I don't think that i have had many Sims check out the old palace before

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 39B

Eventually everyone had arrived for their first lesson and Jean had some news for everyone.

'Well, good morning everyone, we will be having a visitor to visit the site today,' she told the whole group 'The Leader Of The Free World will be on site so there is a small chance that we might get to see him,'
    'Oh no, not that *insert insult here*!' exclaimed Dom.
    'Enough of that language please, Dom,' said Jean 'Now he would be interested in meeting some students on this course if anyone would be interested?'

69760705_10156555405046497_4913675498405494784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeES6mtal0mLgGKOHpTVJBW0rF8Xvg7oPp-7vrPOKkiw9hL946Z5br7Kgpf0efqn97MKn8A1TIHeD-2hkO9je0Jbwhkr4otDzTYkmXTMEOgycw&_nc_oc=AQkzvTnk7I2LwTsRrrIoHGYnqGPn0et95piVriorGWxI8ek_kcTpIKPKfxIoVrWilhZXZPWIH4fKH-BWN6Mn7Cjv&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=842a9b9efe9c709779cb46ba714eb84e&oe=5E05CA45

The group went quiet for a moment but Hana but her hand up.

'Would you want to meet him?' Jean asked her.
    'Yes!' replied Hana excitedly.
    'Hana fancies him!' teased Warren.
    'No I don't,' said Hana.
    'She goes after anything with a pulse,' jeered Dom.
    'You can talk!' exclaimed Hana 'You are the one who always pesters girls,'
    'No I don't!' replied Dom.
    'Leave her alone, Dom,' said Stacy.
    'Don't you start!' added Dom 'you are another *insert another insult here*!'

'That is enough, Dom,' said Jean.
    'Maybe you should stop calling us *offensive things*,' said Hana 'and stop poking me all the time,'
    'He tries poking me as well,' said Cassie.
    'Oh great, you are starting as well,' sighed Dom.
    'We are just saying, Dom that you need to stop trying to poke the girls to try and get their attention all the time as it makes some people uncomfortable,' added Stacy.
    'Whatever,' said Dom 'you are a one to talk,'
    'Dom, maybe it is best that you sit outside if you are going to be rude to people,'
    'I have not done anything,' protested Dom 'It is this lot trying to wind me up!'
    'Just sit outside and we can talk later,' said Jean.
    'Fine!' said Dom as he stormed out.

69923958_10156555405016497_4058487985820139520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeGPCQGXG38s5n5EWZcsJgTHjHv9akMZCvl3OyG-zCUDg-0ByGsNMfnjJ6_yYE6TOjyxDydsnsXaNyu7TQUYjwmRsA3rqLPraM5sKdIqgXEuIg&_nc_oc=AQmAWaadWMQ1n1KF3D2pXZamXmGOdshd3nPZzEvBj-WJGFHaVtSMtcbZxBgTmb0_llimsl8hwVMSEXCVoQMwAqjz&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=357e90269451307efe3a7a58126799a6&oe=5E12BB97
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Today's update

[img][/img]czj2ymZ.jpg

Teresa had just finished reading a recipe book.

[img][/img]ATx0QhH.jpg

[img][/img]hU5FplF.jpg

[img][/img]b6Y8aFm.jpg

Then she started her day with morning practice.

[img][/img]cNzC6iI.jpg

[img][/img]YduDRHI.jpg

[img][/img]HDrkUE2.jpg

Visited a cafeteria for breakfast, then she grabbed a few prizes.

[img][/img]mlLXMqB.jpg

[img][/img]YysPZyT.jpg

Some townies had fun

All for now

@Mikezumi Cute conversions in the set :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer, @king_of_simcity7, @Mikezumi, @Turjan, @meerkattime, @coco Thanks so much for the prayers, good wishes and thoughts. If I missed anyone, I apologize. Dorian dropped to a category 2 and the eye is staying off the coast. God is great answering those prayers. Now praying that it continues to stay off shore and doesn't hit NC as it travels up the coast. Thanks so much!

I woke at 4:45 this morning with the wind and rain howling outside as one of the bands passed through. The lights flickered several times and went out once but came back on in just a few. I quickly fixed my cup of coffee so I could enjoy a warm cup this morning. :smiley: The worst is supposed to be between 10am-4pm today. They just showed a reporter on the island of the beach and the lookie loos are out and about as it is not raining right now. I am not that curious! The waves are very impressive considering what they would normally be. The county dumped a bunch of sand making small dunes along the beach to try to protect the businesses and houses along that path and the people are crawling over them breaking them down. :( Go home people!!

@cwaddell Wow....you moved from extreme heat to cold! My neighbor spent the last couple of years back and forth up north with her ill father but told me the other day when we met outside packing our cars for the storm she spent her last winter up north! She's staying in FL. :smiley:

Likes and awesomes passed out, but not taking time to comment on stories right now. I need to finish my computer work from working yesterday before the power goes out! ;) Had to come say hi here first though ya know! :smiley:
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited September 2019
    I added all the EP's back with little to no issue, the game works although it does lag at times but is much better than when I had the issues. I also set some limits on things with NRaas mods which seems to help. I'm only using all EP's for a save I'm not sharing here for the moment so that way if something happens I can shut off some EP's and still play a save. Last night I was playing the all EP's save file but tonight I'm probably going to play Hank and Ava. I'm looking forward to Jason's birthday which should happen tonight due to making baby stage 2 days. I've got some things to do this morning then I will get caught up on feedback and I'll probably also change my signature to a different favorite comic character(s).
    Part 39C

Hana later got her chance to meet the Leader Of The Free World and was excited as her parents where supporters. He asked her a few questions and a picture of her was taken with him. She couldn't wait to tell everyone about it during the morning break.

'So what is he actually like?' Stacy asked her while they were sitting at a table.
    'He was alright actually,' replied Hana 'I might get my picture online,'
    'I think that he is funny,' said Simon who was also sitting at the table with Tammy sitting next to him and Jamie and Megan sitting opposite them.
    'He is better than that Messiah guy,' added Jamie.
    'That Messiah is annoying,' said Hana 'he actually thinks that people like him!'

69541352_10156554467731497_5637319943809662976_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGOsOpwaEWpdeZY27OU-0fHY3HC2DgE7fsW1hFcWE1cQv_LNrU4eMG4c1bLzdadLSx2iSZ0u-C_aZMG4cOReeHDSFetKJnkjdrrtiexPQoh-g&_nc_oc=AQl2Rg5hMm7DlOhJkzL0wClf6O7g99GsWfYrseqn-lyJ-xvuvANzvhk1d80fkd_XAPC3A5JLVE6ju9ZpAEJiy3rp&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=42b8e17aeb1cdf7e2438339825956f6e&oe=5E0C65C6

The group laughed just as Dom had walked past and assumed that Hana had been talking about him.

'Talking about me are we?' he jeered.
    'No we were not actually, Dom,' replied Hana.
    'Well I heard you say that no one likes me,' snarled Dom.
    'No we were talking about something else,' said Hana.

70136710_10156554467681497_4945445427328581632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeFIkJiUbR0R0Pym1d1NztvxsC7i-5NrhwxstWNu0Dmwjy6GzgfbRu9yPb1PSQKfuqALVJM5wR_vhSO9hlRnZdPY_K4SrEUuHE-Q4aTX9w0-4Q&_nc_oc=AQkJCNCKAAKCZjcrtRwVuFRXBCMm6WIHXLf0DCyys4F5-V4JEEHAuTh1P3p_VXnGLdzRfziykF8GkS1KZYevdhNo&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=99333a6e17a8abdbfbec1713d91851e3&oe=5E09DC8B

'We were not talking about you, Dom,' added Stacy 'We have other things to do than mentioned you all the time,'
    'Whatever,' said Dom 'you are a stuck up *insert insult here* anyway,'
    'No I am not, Dom,' replied Stacy.
    'Yes you are!' jeered Dom.
    'Why do you keep thinking that?' asked Dorley who was sitting across from Stacy.
    'Well I overheard!' replied Dom.
    'From who?' asked Stacy thinking that he was still being immature.
    'I heard Cassie talk about it,' said Dom 'you cheated on Nick and also messed around with one of Humara's boyfriends,'
    'What do you mean?' asked Stacy.
    'It is true isn't it, Cassie?' Dom called out to Cassie who was sitting at different table with the other group.
    'What are you on about, Dom?' Cassie replied.
    'Stacy is a *insert insult here* who cheated on Nick and went off with Humara's boyfriend years ago!'

69540487_10156554467766497_5556310632904523776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeEkJNgle1sWqd74RuEJ6uFjrr_hrQaqCaCYA7rVGNK42kGJSe11Oe1iUQTbdUOKPpGzD0m2OW-diDD1YqvHHJmogBfood9vf0RF_v0MZkN7xw&_nc_oc=AQn8R_cu_u2VZ92NHan3scr-5ySC0F6lxflzWGz_t3wJd8_ShAFfgzXj-5h-4hfU9Xrhh2Ryb7mJ9VrCyzILQnAV&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=f1cd4e52da78881da7fb1e28649324c0&oe=5DCC9843

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-38#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 Cute update with Teresa :)

@bekkasan Hopfully the storm gets better soon and there is no severe damage :(

@Brandontaylor I am glad that you got all EPs installed with little issues :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I felt a little burned out from playing today (I've played both TS3 and TS4 every day for days before that), so I made some patterns for a change.

LU5wJ3l.jpg

Exchange link

ulVrAaX.jpg

Exchange link

IdsifO4.jpg

Exchange link

@bekkasan , I'm very glad to see you're safe! I've seen footage of the devastation the storm has done to the Bahamas. It was horrifying!
    @king_of_simcity7 , you gave Dom the perfect face for his personality. He really has the expressions of someone who is aggressive and not very bright!

@Silverofdreams30 , I like the picture of Teresa celebrating her claw machine prize, she is adorable!

@Nikkei_Simmer , that's a lovely picture of Meg and Tosh!

@Mikezumi , it's nice to see you posting in this thread again! Rian's pouty face is adorable! <3

@emorrill , Bruce and Derrick were both impressively successful in their adventuring! (And I hope real life sorts itself out soon for you!)
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sorry, nasty migraine so not even going to try putting these in order, so...just enjoy the highlights of last night's play.

The Gold's adopted a 2nd pet, a kitten named "Ginger Cat", now "Ginger Gold".
    This itty-bitty-kitty sure seems to like the big bed... She even made big old Lucky sleep on the couch so she could keep his bed to herself! Nearly the whole household celebrated Ginger's birthday, biggest birthday celebration ever for a member of the Golds. Grown up Ginger Gold after some heavy editing. About the only think I didn't change about her was her coat's color and shape/length.
    From the front to show her ear-shape and heterochromia From the side to show her body shape No idea why George is looking so shell-shocked after getting Aina out of her crib... A very determined little girl doesn't care that mommy needed a bathroom break, she wants attention NOW! Here she is looking very happy indeed to be getting her bottle. Bryan reading to his niece. He seems to have spent most of that day spoiling her. Sadie is exhausted after giving a "Star Performance" but helped her son finish his snowman before heading home anyway. Another example of how haunted the Gold residence is thanks to those gnomes... Of course one of the three is an actual member of the household. ;p One of the ghosts' stats. This gnome seems downright desperate to get to the sink for some reason Melody's stat page

@Cadh20000 I like Sadie's everyday outfit.
    An alchemist zombie sounds a bit creepy ;).
    Hehe, Bryan deserved the chattering teeth.
    Congratulations on the pregnancy.
    What a mean ghost!
    Hello, Aina!
    I'm glad you got Lucky back to the household.

Thanks! It literally is just a different top than her old one, but I liked the results so I stuck with it.
    Haha. ;p
    Yep! That he did!
    Thanks!
    Definitely...MC got rid of her "Evil" trait and replaced it with "Animal Lover", she's a bit nicer now. :p
    She says "Thank you!"...or would if she could talk. :p
    Thanks! Same here!
    jonny522 wrote: »
    The day after the sudden end to the romantic feeling, Ryan decides to take a gamble. He calls Lauri over to the Gym, and then...
    YHdlsXK.jpg
    AsIFKG0.jpg
    Lauri's reaction was less of disappointment and more of "what took you so long"
    JcFIubk.jpg
    XkcryVI.jpg
    YklfPfW.jpg
    Mona suffers an accident in the lab. No time for privacy, time to get that gunk off her right now to prevent injury.
    30ahaO7.jpg
    cGdBVID.jpg
    During a bit of a make out session, things get really passionate, and Ryan asks a question in whisper. I'm sure some can figure out what.
    HOLM5sE.jpg
    mKM8Byf.jpg
    A first time consumation with a first time for both participants is always special,bit awkward, and sweet too.
    sAn77qX.jpg
    KgFxM5s.jpg
    As Mona completes her lab work for this term, she also submits the data for scientific review. The university finds the data most helpful, and so all she has left is to do her exam.
    Y95Prxr.jpg
    Ryan has now completed a law degree.
    tv0aou9.jpg
    And Mona completes her "Geography of the Body" final exam, it was hell but she aced it(although she doesn't even know how, as the first 20 minutes was a total jam).
    58SKehl.jpg
    JQQ0ZNX.jpg
    Ryan and Mona now have their degrees, a Lawyer Baxter and Dr. Mona Baxter (a doctor in forensic pathology).
    JQQ0ZNX.jpg
    B0U5oFL.jpg
    a0qG3Be.jpg
    Lauri is nearly complete her degree(she just has 1 week extra to complete an extra program in her business degree). As such Ryan won't be seeing Lauri for a while, so they give each other a goodbye hug and kiss.
    bbdwYYQ.jpg
    Bye university.

Congrats to the new couple!
    I'm back, back, back again! I have finally finished the exterior shells of all my houses! The interior floor plans, wall and floor coverings are done for four out of five of them, too. Unfortunately, the flower boxes I was using (they came with Monte Vista) started glitching out and I can't use them in my houses anymore. :( At least not for now. I don't know why they are glitched all the sudden; they really made some of these houses pop. I hope I can get them fixed before I completely finish the neighborhood. Anyway, the next post (whenever that may be) will be of the landscaping and the families I plan on having live in each house. Now that I look at them in photos I can tell I definitely have a favorite "style" when it comes to building houses. Good thing they are all supposed to be part of the same neighborhood! Haha. So far here's what I have finished!:

The Kirkwood Home
    Three Bedrooms
    Two Full Bathrooms
    ocaE0d3.jpg

The Hunt Home
    Four Bedrooms
    Two-and-a-half Bathrooms
    dDiNIsf.jpg

The Riverson Home
    Five Bedrooms
    Three Full Bathrooms
    9NM49yZ.jpg

The Maylenderton Home
    Four Bedrooms
    Four-and-a-half Bathrooms
    WDZbRjE.jpg

The Colby Home
    Four Bedrooms
    Three Full Bathrooms
    1YtIb5f.jpg

Nice work on the houses!
    Turjan wrote: »
    Anyway, Jeffrey's haircut gave me an idea.
    WURPIp0.jpg
    Much better. Sorry, Tay.
    2digqTT.jpg
    He had fun though.

For some reason I thought of an RPG Jester class character when I saw those pics...
    Well, in the game, Tosh and Meg got together. :smirk:

Screenshot-51.jpg

Meg is pretty cute!
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    I felt a little burned out from playing today (I've played both TS3 and TS4 every day for days before that), so I made some patterns for a change.

LU5wJ3l.jpg

Exchange link

ulVrAaX.jpg

Exchange link

IdsifO4.jpg

Exchange link

Nice patterns! (Downloaded them!)
    Also, the blonde and redhead models are gorgeous!
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3659

@Turjan Thanks, I am actually going to play Hank and Ava tonight so should have an update tomorrow.
    The Arnetts sound like they are well off, he sure looks young to be retired.
    Sounds like Jose is the better one.
    That stinks that you lost the future house.
    Glad to hear the descendants are okay.
    There definitely are a lot of names out there that can be used as both.
    I like the Sim with the lightning bolt over her eye. :D
    Great update!
    That's probably what it is, I'm not to sure on how it all works though.

@meerkattime Thanks, it didn't seem to cause any issues so far.
    Thanks, I am a big fan of those two. I just changed it to the current Justice League team today.
    I know, I hate that thumbs up.
    Lol, so much easier than moving your legs, although I don't know if I can call that exercise.
    You're welcome.
    That may work better anyway, plus they are more familiar face than some Sims might be.
    I love the brave trait, I like having someone who can take down criminals.
    Time will tell.
    Nope, not enough for him yet. Got to get Ava's skill up a bit higher or be able to buy some.
    Looking forward to him growing up, I cheated in CAS to see what he may look like. I was sure surprised by it.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Karritz Lol, it irritates me when Sims go out of their way just to eat.

@Silverofdreams30 Gavin must have been up early or hadn't went to sleep yet.
    Looks like the guy may be interested as well.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Hope everything is alright and that you are still safe. That hurricane sure does sound scary.
    It really is. Right now I'm not sure how much travelling I'll do but Ava's going to have a long lifespan if things work the way I hope.
    I know, she really does. Jason may not be her only child with Hank, I'll have to see what I want to do on that.
    I should have, only he has to work the next day and I wanted him to get promoted, lol
    Thanks for the comments!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great video, you did a good job on the editing!

@Steamvarius Hope you have fun in Majorca! I don't know much about it but I remember it being mention in the first two Harry Potter books.
    Great renovations!
    Great update!

@Mikezumi Lol, I guess Keanu wanted to practice his martial arts moves.
    Mikezumi will hit 50 in no time.
    Wow, Shannon's a good gardener. I need to look at the skill challenges for gardening.
    Great update!
    They sure do, especially when there is a limited amount of space. I learned it the hard way so I try to do that now.
    Lol, it could be.
    Thanks, it did go well. Only issue was getting cake but other than that it was fine.
    Love when the toddlers pout about not wanting to get off the ride.
    Rian is sure growing up, won't be long before he is a child.
    Great update!
    Thanks, it only took one try.
    They sure are, I hardly ever keep them unless they are something I was going to buy anyway.
    Thanks, hoping to get money for a bit bigger one.
    Thanks for the comments!
    It sure looks like they had a nice time together.
    Seems like Sims always gravitate to the chair.
    I think someone else might be pregnant from the looks of it.
    Great update!

@Cadh20000 Great everyday outfit!
    I love ensorcelling Sims, I always made them do things they normally wouldn't.
    Weird, I've had odd objects appear before in my game too, didn't know you could delete them.
    Benny sure got his father back, lol
    Those ghosts sure do cause trouble.
    Not a bad cab driver.
    Congrats on the birth of Aina!
    Great update!
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Cadh20000 Great everyday outfit!
    I love ensorcelling Sims, I always made them do things they normally wouldn't.
    Weird, I've had odd objects appear before in my game too, didn't know you could delete them.
    Benny sure got his father back, lol
    Those ghosts sure do cause trouble.
    Not a bad cab driver.
    Congrats on the birth of Aina!
    Great update!

Thanks!
    Any that Chip ensorcelled left with new skills, and one even with a new profession!
    You can only delete stuff like that if "testingcheatsenabled true" has been used.
    Huh?
    Sometimes!
    Yep, not a fan of her lipstick, but otherwise she was pretty cute!
    Thanks! So far she has been taught to walk, talk, been potty trained, reached max level(3) in Peg Box(allows Logic to start at level 3 when learned later) and Xylophone(allows instrument skills to start at level 3 when learned later), and read one of the childrens' books all the way through with her uncle. Several books to go and she'll have finished all the toddler stuff and be ready for childhood.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keanu got Rian up and ready for the day :)
    48493226677_e0302eafec_o.jpg
    River was craving mac and cheese :)
    48493055231_0f5a567696_o.jpg
    River took Rian for a stroll while Keanu did the gardening.
    48493226137_189d19d08b_o.jpg
    Keanu massaged his husband's aching back when he got home :)
    48493054526_9423817900_o.jpg
    I noticed River chatting with Mikezumi when I was lining up a shot of Keanu and Rian at the spring rider.
    48493225717_1c1a5b602d_o.jpg
    When I saw that Mikezumi was bent over I had to see the baby belly interaction! :D
    48493225437_e54f36bff9_o.jpg
    48493225267_e669733f38_o.jpg
    Keanu had a wish to find a rock. Easy wish since Shannon produces so many while breaking space rocks! :D
    48493053786_a88be2184e_o.jpg
    I thought it was sweet when Keanu joined River in the library although they were doing their own thing :)
    48493224902_080e7dde97_o.jpg
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to catch a great fish so I sent the family to Moonlight Point :)
    48493053526_01dd031747_o.jpg
    Shannon completed a fishing skill challenge while they were there :)
    48493053401_ce2f45774f_o.jpg
    I don't normally give my sims laptops but River must have got his before he joined the family.
    48493224577_5b0c4d5c76_o.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Page 3659

@Turjan How many kids has Morty got already!? I once started a 100 baby challenge with him but I tired of the save after about 15 children :D
    Thank you :) I often get the wrong eyebrows on sims' naked outfits but I only installed the baby bath recently so I had never seen it happen on a toddler.
    Jose and Salvador are good looking boys!
    Good to know that buying a house in the future is not a good idea unless you sell it before you leave! I will try ITF one day but not quite yet as I will probably try IP or Pets before then.
    It makes sense that the future would be based on what is currently happening in your world.

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I imagine you would have seen my update in the other thread :D
    Perhaps you should continue to comment in the other thread since it is so far ahead of what I am showing here.
    Mikezumi and Shannon, both, are very attentive grandparents! They have the family oriented trait and if the kids aren't being directed to do something they will quickly jump in to keep them company :)
    The toddler mattress is a blessing! It's not as cute as the crib but at least my toddlers sleep all through the night instead of waking when I load my save at 3am :)

@Silverofdreams30 The hair with the hat is very nice!
    Where is Gavin going at 3am? :D
    Painting can make a lot of money if you can part with the paintings ... I always want to keep them! :D
    Yep! Karlie is definitely checking out that guy! :D
    Thanks for the nice comments :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't mind that your comments were short and sweet given what's happening around you! My prayers and thoughts continue to be with you and all those affected by the terrible Dorian *hugs*
    Although I think the crib looks better I don't really do stories so it's neither here nor there and I like that my toddlers don't wake at 3am when I load my save with the mat.

@Cadh20000 Thanks for providing a screenshot of the girl. I have since also looked at her while my game was loading and she is very cute :)
    I've always liked the jacket that Sadie is wearing :)
    I have never tried to ensorcell a sim!
    The object on the floor is a social jig for two people by the size of it. You were lucky to see it because they can cause routing problems if not flushed.
    Good for Benny! I bet Bryan didn't see that coming :D
    That was very rude of the ghost!
    Congrats on the birth of Aina :)
    Congrats also on getting Lucky back in the family :)
    I don't think I would like having random ghosts summoned!

@Nikkei_Simmer When I have the time I will watch your video. I am sure you did a great job :)

@Steamvarius Lovely recolour renovations :)

@Brandontaylor Congrats on adding Pets :) Good luck with adding the rest!

@Turjan Even when I used the cribs I never left my toddlers in them during the day and my sims never seem to try to put them in the cribs. Not sure if I changed some Retuner settings or I installed a mod to stop it because I don't think it has happened in years.
    I have never had a butler and I never hire maids so I guess that helps :D
    That does explain why you lost your future house! I think it's very interesting (and right) that the future changes depending on what's happening in the past!
    That's very interesting about their not being townies in OL while mods are in play! Perhaps there isn't meant to be any original townies, only token pudding to fill the places not filled by descendants?
    I have no experience with ITF so can't help with mod suggestions.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    The NPC butler arrived while Shannon and Mikezumi were chatting. Mikezumi had a wish to meet someone new and since she isn't technically pudding anymore, I let Mikezumi have her wish :D
    48493224437_779e9c3c06_o.jpg
    After introducing herself, Mikezumi rolled a wish to boast about her grandchildren :) She discovered the butler was family oriented :)
    48493224272_d7a02e5099_o.jpg
    After chatting with River, Shannon went to Rian for a tickle :)
    48493052821_ceff3b1cf7_o.jpg
    Keanu didn't have any backaches during his pregnancy and only threw up once. River has been having a hard time with constant backaches and several bouts of nausea :( Keanu did this autonomously :)
    48493052666_495967932b_o.jpg
    Keanu got an invitation to a party which he didn't attend but Shannon wanted to go so I sent the family home so they could get some wishes and dinner out of the way before the party. Keanu had a wish to go for a stroll :)
    48493223842_4ccbe90440_o.jpg
    I was surprised that Keanu chose to read in Mikezumi's chair when he prefers being outdoors. Perhaps he wanted to stay close to Rian :)
    48493052336_644557ae25_o.jpg
    The family had leftover turkey for dinner. Shannon and Mikezumi came to the dinner table in their sleepwear :D
    48493052151_e88e93a5d9_o.jpg
    I thought it was adorable when both River and Keanu turned to Rian when they finished their meals :)
    48493223392_8e6ef4085b_o.jpg
    I sent Shannon and Mikezumi to the party. Gator Wolff was the host. I sent Shannon to talk to him while Mikezumi prepared a cheese plate in the kitchen :)
    48493223317_65616a4317_o.jpg
    Back at home, the boys were watching the stars :)
    48493051706_7e8d985e95_o.jpg
    When Mikezumi finished preparing the cheese plate she joined Gator and Shannon for a chat.
    48493051441_a43d466f5b_o.jpg
    Gator's sister, Wilhemina, arrived a little later. I had a good laugh at the way Mikezumi checked her out as she walked by :D
    48493222837_8dce68186d_o.jpg
    When Shannon and Mikezumi went outside to watch the stars I noticed that there were several more sims at the party.
    48493050676_7e81a921ce_o.jpg
    Keanu got Rian ready for bed :)
    48493222107_7254d5ee3f_o.jpg
    When I checked on Shannon and Mikezumi, they were watching the stars again!
    48493221752_29be9793e3_o.jpg
    @bekkasan God does seem to be answering our prayers :) There has been enough loss and destruction and I pray that it doesn't get worse.
    Glad you weren't without power for long and that you managed to get a cup of coffee :)
    Lookie loos are beyond my comprehension. Some people just don't have a survival instinct and it's even worse that they are destroying the sand fortifications just for a look! :#
    My prayers are still with you and everyone else affected by Dorian *hugs*
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    69581499_368656090725316_8815464252425895936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnVpUB0xzrbwTAB7587EZiX_MQMPVVoHwBgwwsee9rEY2bRQvsgrAuGxa-UWSweFjHXT_0ejCcpbUm7xOQgQEW5&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=92aed4ee30fee94cbf24d11dedaec054&oe=5DC7D1BF
    Darren: You promised it would just be you and me time.No pager, no phones.Give me both of them.
    Chelsea: I know...but what if..
    Darren grabbed the phone and locked it away with the pagers.
    Darren: You'll get it back when we go home.

69610265_368656134058645_4901370180879253504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQnkrIyAqXaziiQzDi9Ccyjqee6KWiXh4JniZrqHU_heNrxHLsgKzPrpC_5Vgjhlwx0pe6QrlnfQp5piWcScC5_9&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7d295858fa127c5f213e23308a39c218&oe=5DFCBF34
    Checked into the resort around noon time, it was too late in the day to go out anywhere so they spent sometime at the resort.

69479327_368656187391973_1748512041246654464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmFWBQbr8kQWAd-1GLqoqfFYQwLdQgYehr7kspnX3QArjcUHtl5FfPVrWo84hwp1Qy19FFSch0OW9raUwUp66QS&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=15b7cdd4eb31d47400aaab1bce73b273&oe=5DFAA0A2
    Even heroes need a break.XD

69740064_368656160725309_6666182924389318656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnyqLV9obYZu3pXqeihyVWCc90lHlDnXMEFZB15dU1KATZAPBeqXT5Yxnnpy0pluuv_PvUDfoip8xAK6AdxrSI_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3b92f9d41e6d5cf7623a2d5862b5c7fb&oe=5DCB26D6

69700392_368657107391881_7192030893018447872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQke-hKnrFBQFMMoshnjSqejlxUy1VKhiHcGtoxyau_049I3quBjIYxgiddn_U5DRzOWTKaNb5bFKqIr6q57FRXF&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=47be3bbfdc096433f080731e89c79316&oe=5DC8E17F
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @emorrill Aw no I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been having a good week *hugs*. I hope you don't have any family affected by the storm! Is the painting in your living room complete yet? :)
    I've been looking forward to a new update from you. Sadly I didn't get around to reading any more of the earlier chapters. The name Bruce makes me think of Emma's ex-boyfriend the cop. And now I'm missing Sam :lol:
    Now that I've been to China twice, it makes me appreciate Shang Simla even more. It's just so beautiful! Lol I feel for Bruce, but 14 is still very young even if he doesn't realise it yet. He's so "gung-ho" about going on adventures. I always thought those stairs up to the base camp looked like torture! I didn't know anything about COPD until now, I hope Derrick will be alright with all the exercise that tomb exploring requires. Ohh I see, so Derrick planned on leaving the tombs to his son anyway. I sure hope Bruce doesn't run into any trouble. If he does come into contact with a mummy I'm sure he won't be so flippant about them anymore :lol: Derrick is right to be overprotective, especially considering they're in a foreign country and don't know anyone. Oh dear they really don't know that mummies in tombs are a real thing do they :grimace: I bet it would be hard to move those stone statues. Bruce is in his element down there. Seeing electricity like that would be so scary. I hope he's wearing rubber soled shoes. Something looks weird with the angle of Derrick's leg. But nevermind that, he's clearly a natural learner at Sim Fu. I hope Bruce is reminding himself to wear protective gloves next time so he won't have to actually touch the bugs again. To think there could have been anything lurking in that old well, Bruce is a brave boy. Yay he found the treasure! I'm glad they were able to meet up again without any problems and enjoy their lunch :)
    @Nikkei_Simmer You made Meg look so pretty in that dress. Big congratulations to them! Tosh doesn't look half bad in his uniform either :wink:
    @meerkattime Ouch... well I hope you are being doted on at home so you don't have to move around too much :) Thanks, I hope that I can post something soon :)
    @king_of_simcity7 Dom is so immature and has no filter. It's a wonder that he even listens to Jean. Hana has always been politically minded so she seems like a good choice :)
    It's clear that Dom craves attention, even bad attention is better than nothing for him. I feel bad for Stacy, it's not a nice way to hear gossip. I don't think Taz's suggestion for Dorley to punch Dom is very smart. Seems like Humara is losing interest in Nick fast and he's starting to realise how horrible he has treated others.
    @mikezumi Thanks for sharing that link. I'll definitely download it :)
    I'm sure I have read these updates before because Rian is still only young, but I will comment again anyway.
    Finding a rock has got to be the easiest wish ever. I just noticed that River's guitar is clipping through his tummy :lol:
    I remember that butler, I think she was the one with the weird bumpy skin. Poor River didn't have an easy time with this pregnancy. Keanu and River must be waiting for Rian to finish his dinner too. I remember Mikezumi's alarming stare at Wilhemina haha. That's a cute picture of Keanu cuddling his eldest son.
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope Teresa got some good prizes. That one townie looks like he's trying very hard to win the arcade game.
    @bekkasan I'm so glad that the category has dropped and the eye is staying off the coast. It would be especially scary for people living by the beach. I can't believe that people would purposely mess up the sand that is there to protect them! I guess you are busier than ever at work right now. I will continue to pray for you and hope that the power stays on *hugs* :heart:
    @Brandontaylor Fingers crossed that your game manages with the extra load. At least you will know what to watch out for if it starts having issues again.
    @PalmArrow The patterns are absolutely stunning. I can see myself using all three of them but I think my very favourite would have to be the middle red one :)
    @Cadh20000 Ginger Gold looks so adorably tiny in that bed. She is a cute kitty all grown up. Maybe George is dreading potty time. Sadie must be freezing performing in that dress with the snow so deep. It's ghost city in the Gold household! :)
    @GraceyManor That cruise ship always looks so impressive. I hope they don't get bothered by any superhero stuff while on holiday. That pool is so cute! I love how Darren is wearing his life jacket, safety first and everything :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top