Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Phee is still too nice to Gigi. I'm still a Phee/Lola fan!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @tinahjalmar He really is too nice... that's probably one of his biggest faults, actually (not that it's a fault all the time, but in some cases...)

Unfortunately Lola is happily married (for a second time!) but even if she wasn't, I'm not sure if Phoenix could ever really forgive her enough to try and rekindle their former relationship :( But I did enjoy that ship while it lasted :heart: (And it gave us Xander! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
    Yes. It did give us Xander. And you do have a point with Phoenix could really go back to Lola
    Happy Saturday! In today’s lighter-than usual chapter (we all need it, don’t we???) we check in with the lovebirds in Paris

8.54: Unannounced
    Ln6DbhD.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Nice change of pace this morning. I wondered if that may have been Phoenix. Xander looks like the shock of finding out it was is going to cause him to pop an eyeball. lol
    Ok. That very nice greeting. LOL
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Lesson learned ... let young couples know you are coming over before just barging in! :joy::joy::joy:
    @suzanna13 I’m glad you liked this lighter chapter! I wasn’t sure if it was gonna be way too weird or not, but I wanted to give everybody a little break from the heaviness (especially since the one after this gets heavy again, whoops :grimace:)

And LMAO Poor Xander! What an impression to make on his long lost father (and dad of his girlfriend :joy:) Hehe

@tinahjalmar LOL right? :joy: I couldn’t resist making something super awkward and amusing happen to ease the tension a little hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
    Whoops we cross-posted @AudreyFld ! But YES, lesson learned :joy: Poor Phee! Haha
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    This was nice to see them laughing together. :) Even though it was over a very awkward thing. I think the next chapter will get serious though. I hope it goes as well as can be expected, although I don't think it will. :/
    @haswh Yes, a very awkward laugh, but at least it was a laugh for a change! :tongue:

You’re right though... more serious-ness incoming :scream: In both of the next two chapters, actually! :grimace: Hopefully all goes well???? We shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday! Let’s see how things go down when the laughter finally dies away...

8.55: Easier
    ZDXeaKB.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited September 2019
    Great episode :)

and for the info, even if Emberlynn has a hard time deciding whether she is in the mood for "coffee", I am on the other hand in the mood for tea, who agrees? :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 Ha! And hopefully Gigi is ready to spill some of that tea ;):joy: Glad you enjoyed this one! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great chapter! :)
    Sure hope she does talk to her Mom. I think just to hear her out and get out how she feels will be good for them both! Can't wait to listen in. Looking forward to the conversation that Xander and Phoenix have too.
    @haswh I’m so glad you liked this one! :heart: Unfortunately we aren’t gonna get the chance to listen in on Xander and Phoenix’s conversation :( But I can assure you that it goes very well and is a great experience for both of them! Xander will never truly see Phoenix as a “dad”, but this is the beginning of a positive relationship :heart:

As for Gigi and Emberlynn's conversation... tune in Saturday ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited September 2019
    ignore
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @YJB19299 wrote: »
    Great episode :)

and for the info, even if Emberlynn has a hard time deciding whether she is in the mood for "coffee", I am on the other hand in the mood for tea, who agrees? :joy:
    Totally in the mood for tea!
    Ok. After reading this, gotta say. Let the subject of 'Why Did You Write A Book Of Lying by Gigi' can finally breath. Talking isn't going to be fun, but I don't know about a public area. Ember can't scream at her. But now maybe the subject can finally breath ... a little
    @tinahjalmar You’re right — it won’t be fun, but maybe it will be good for them? Hopefully... :grimace: we’ll see in two days!
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Laughing at Phoenix knocking on the door while his kids are having fun times together.
    @VanPelt81 Hehehehehe I had way too much fun traumatizing him like that :naughty: I’m truly a monster :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sooo...REALLY wondering what Gigi will have to say for herself!!! Lol!

And will Emberlynn accept it?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Both really good questions! It’s hard to imagine what Gigi could say that could make things any better (but then, maybe she won’t be able to :grimace: )

We’ll see in just a few hours! It’s a pretty emotional chapter, for better or worse...
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top