Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades as Spellcasters

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @citysimmer Yeah Judith here make a nasty caster hate to see her as one...

250?cb=20181118110853

If anything, I see Judith as a vampire -- seemingly ageless, ruthless, etc.

Ooh, I like that idea. Once I get Get Famous, I'll have Vlad turn her.

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    The Goth family could be like the Munster Family, in the Munsters. They were a mix of Vampire, Witch, Frankenstein & Werewolf plus one regular human girl.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    My only plan right now is to make Cassandra and Alex spellcasters. In my story the Goth family descended from spellcasters, but their magic had been dormant for centuries. With magic awakening in the latest generation with Cassandra and Alex, I want their family tree to be full of spellcasters.
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    The Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville seems like a good choice. I don't think they received inheritances. I think they conjured a bunch of money or magically predicted winning lottery numbers.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    TheSpeakerTheSpeaker Posts: 31 Member
    erimurphey wrote: »
    The Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville seems like a good choice. I don't think they received inheritances. I think they conjured a bunch of money or magically predicted winning lottery numbers.

Never really thought about, but it does seem awfully suspicious that 3 totally unrelated people all received inheritances to go live in some crazy desert town.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Now that we know about Morgyn Ember, I think I'll turn Morgan Fyres into a witch and have her be his apprentice. Coincidentally enough, she seems like she would be all about Untamed magic.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    WynnoxWynnox Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2019
    Was thinking Bella and Cassandra (and maybe Alexander and Mortimer?) as spell-casters, considering lady Ravendancer goth and the goth's portrayal as magic users in that makin' magic image

I liked reading the idea of making Judith Ward into a spell-caster (perhaps an untamed one?), because I actually had plans to make her into a vampire instead, but the former occult state I think fits with her narrative more, perhaps some or most of her wealth - and maybe even her successes as an actor - comes from magic, and maybe some of those people she threw under the bus were fellow mages. This gives me another idea, in this one save of mine Octavia Moon died "mysteriously" (drowned/froze to death in the pool) and Thorne (after leaving/abandoning his son with the Hecking household) married Zoe Patel and started a new family with her (making them the Bailey-Patel family). Perhaps Judith resurrects and uses a perhaps vengeful Octavia to ruin her neighbor's career/fame, thus making her unrivaled somehow? idk, but it's a cool idea nonetheless.

I'm not sure who else I'd make into a spell-caster aside from one of Salim Benali's children when they're older, and maybe even Maaike Haas to sorta complement(?) her vampire roommate or something.
    Gallery Name: 12Wyvern
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I'm probably going to make Alexander Goth as one. He's a bookworm as a kid, so maybe he will find a secret book about magic and when he grows up he moves to Glimmerbrook and starts investigating things more thoroughly.