Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your most beautiful game generated townies!

13...Next

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    This lady who visited the Goth Household at Forgotten Hollow.

RXBPTTA.png
    @Hestia that is Jesminda Bheeda, who is a premade from City Living, rather than a game generated townie. She is pretty though! She and her husband often make nice looking kids.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    She is gorgeous. @MaggieMarley
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    generated in cas.

bkCCcMo.jpg
  • affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    literally 50% of my random townies are bald!!
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    EMSimmer30 wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley and everyone else wondering about the guy sim with a female frame. I have seen this happen in my game not as an EA sneak. It became possible for random generated sims(townies) to mix and match sex/frame/clothing at the same time it became possible for us to do so in CAS with the 'gender' update. In CAS under sex selection are three ellipsis that form a drop down menu with options for physical frame, clothing preference, reproductive preference and standing/sitting when using the toilet. It was a great free update for making Trans/NB/A/GNC sims and apparently the game can randomly make such sims as townies as well, which I think makes the game much more realistic in it's diversity.

@EASimmer30 yes I have used that option in CAS often although I have never seen the game generate a male townie with a female frame (or vice versa). It’s great that it can happen. But I think what is surprising us here is not that the sim in question is male with a female frame, but that the very same sim has suddenly appeared in all of our games after the patch - this was what was called “an EA sneak”.

Absolutely this. I constantly, at least twice per game session the two years I've been playing, go through Manage households and I have never seen this happen. I make over townies all the time. And the fact that they put in another premade merman...because although he wasn't a merman when I pulled him into CAS the first time, he actually IS one. He met my played sim, and they are now living together. Suddenly he started humming and doing the dolphin sounds like mermaids do. Didn't even notice he had the hydration need until then. But yeah, he's a proper merman, with the proper hidden trait and all (and that same awesome merman form that was first posted). I'm very convinced he was added in the latest patch, very sneakily by Eaxis :) He is lovely, though, and a great find (I also love Goofballs, so I'm extra thrilled :D )
  • pnr8555pnr8555 Posts: 18 Member
    @Yaobikuni said:I'm sharing the name of an awesome mod that at least disables the eyeball ring from generating on your townies. Search msfrankenstein910 on Tumblr for the "Eyeball Be Gone" mod. I lurk here so I'm still not allowed to post links. :/ Anyways, what drives me crazy is the fact that the gurus even brought up the eyeball ring on the livestream. They were joking about its terribleness when they should be fixing the problem instead.

Agreed. Even I don't usually do much in CAS or playing with auto-generated stuffs, I still think that accessories should never been automatically put/generated on a sim at all. Yeah, at all. All of the accessories that the game gave us (not CCs) are just nothing but terrible.
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    This girl showed up at Mua Pel'am.

ERdI4ru.png

This girl works at the food stalls in the art district. Don't like her hair though.

d7Q07BJ.png

Another one..

3SjmzN1.png

Also.. I noticed that some of the new townies in my game actually has fashion sense. The eyeball ring shows up from time to time.
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    My game seems to love giving black women platinum blonde afros.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm not where I can post photos right now but I'll need to come back to this one. I have multiple townies in my game, some that basically just had "outfit editing" to be playable.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    This woman showed up as a random mixologist using some CC hair I downloaded and I adore her look! This is after I gave her a full set of outfits.

KBBKQzU.jpg
  • ElderSimChildElderSimChild Posts: 38 Member
    I have Paka'a Uha in my game too! <3 I made a Sim in CAS to live in Sulani and wanted her to be a mermaid, (but didn't know how to do it). In the meantime, she met Paka'a (sooo cute), and I wondered if he was a merman... Later, he came to her house and seemed excited to see that she had a fish living in a fishbowl! lol... I finally had Sandy (my Sim) get the kelp to eat so she could become a mermaid, and then I finally had her ask Paka'a if he was a merman, and was so excited to find out that he is!!! I am working on getting them together, but every time they go out some stupid plum comes and joins in their conversation, so it's really slow going so far. :/

As for the "pear-shaped" guys... I don't personally find it attractive, but one of the first couples in my game was a Sim I made named Gina who went camping and met Fredrick Coyle, a park ranger, who had that "pear-shape". They hit it off so well that his shape didn't matter, and they got married and have 3 kids. :)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    You guys must have some sort of enchantment on your games. All my randomly generated townies look like 30 miles of bad road. And those are the good days.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited September 2019
    My current family's daughter has a boyfriend who is a game generated townie. I only edited his outfits a little bit but his face is 99% untouched (I only added the blush) :love:

Can't remember his name :sweat_smile:

09-04-19-10-45-00-PM-2.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    My game has generated a lot of beautiful townies lately, like this one..

Maybe a little bit waay into lip fillers.. but you know, she's cute. Can't remember making this one and she has a regular NPC name, so..?

U3LO0vl.png
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    My game generated sims: https://imgur.com/a/9Gwm9IT
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    For me? Most of my townies look... passable. I can give them minor makeovers (random sims tend to have the fashion sense of a concussed duck) and be fine with having them friends with my sims, but I wouldn't want them to marry into my legacy save.
    banner.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'll go for a search for some good looking Townies in my games later on but for now I've noticed that the most common features that get randomly generated are white or black skin tones but with East Asian eye shapes, very thick lips or extremely thin ones and young Keanu Reeves hairstyles for men. It's not that any are unattractive in themselves, it's often the incongruity, the mis-matches in various combinations that make them less than handsome. For women, it's not so bad but the most common skin tones are light coffee/south Asian, round eyes, short scruffy hair styles, slightly hooked noses and REALLY thick eyebrows! Cro-Magnon almost.