Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Oof the recaps really helped refresh my memory, thanks for that! Can't wait for Gen4 ♥
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Hey, @Minty1992 that's radical mang! Feel free to share theories and sneaking suspicions, those are always a hoot :mrgreen:

Well I don't read any of the comments while I am catching up on a story so don't know if someone has already had this idea, but one of my theories is that Selene is actually the split personality of Cassandra. There were too many similarities between the two. I also believe that Belladonna is a decendant of another favourite redhead, De.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Minty1992 wrote: »
    Well I don't read any of the comments while I am catching up on a story so don't know if someone has already had this idea, but one of my theories is that Selene is actually the split personality of Cassandra. There were too many similarities between the two. I also believe that Belladonna is a decendant of another favourite redhead, De.

I do believe those are entirely new theories! Congorates! :mrgreen:

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Ahhhh!! Like 4 more days till MAGICTIME

Almost time for a little Amazon enclave in the woods. Muhahahaha! And all the magics! (*plottyplotplots*)

Can’t wait to see what lil tricks Gen 4 is gonna cook up. Selene is gonna be cracker at teh spells, I bet.
    I'm glad they're helpful @Aehnyx !! <3

Here's is another one! Oh, wait, no...half of another one? :bawling:
    Why did I make it so big?!
    A Big, Messy, (Modern) Gen 3 Recap!
    qpV9GuA.png

@Haflinger Selene?? Ffff, she ain't even a witch!
    /rolls around in RoM anticipation
    /wets self

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Another beautiful recap, ty. 😘 I'd repost my favorite shot here if I could, but alas. I full-out guffawed the second time I saw it, all these months later.
    uduVcAP.png
    Another beautiful recap, ty. 😘 I'd repost my favorite shot here if I could, but alas. I full-out guffawed the second time I saw it, all these months later.

LOLOLOL.
    Am, uhh, p sure I have no idea which one u mean O..O :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Haflinger Selene?? Ffff, she ain't even a witch!
    /rolls around in RoM anticipation
    /wets self

Oh. Right. Forgot dat. :p Well, I’m sure someone’s gonna be able to use da magics.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    peekaboo.gif
    ??? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited September 2019
    @Munterbacon 💯 LOL, of course you knew! Perfect gif btw.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited September 2019
    @Haflinger is ok, I forgot too, lolol
    is all this magic excitement: YOU A WITCH, YOU A WITCH, YOU A WITCH!! ERRYBODY A WITCH NOW!!

you don't know how much you miss @Munterbacon gifs, until u see a bacon gif <3
    eehehehe
    aaaa, so perfect :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    you don't know how much you miss @Munterbacon gifs, until u see a bacon gif <3
    eehehehe
    aaaa, so perfect :mrgreen:
    Aw... Shucks! <3:D
    yay-kitty.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    @Haflinger is ok, I forgot too, lolol
    is all this magic excitement: YOU A WITCH, YOU A WITCH, YOU A WITCH!! ERRYBODY A WITCH NOW!!

eoa57Po.gif

Almoooooost here, too excited. plans await!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2019
    Thank you so much for this recap! Looking forward to part two of Gen three recap! :)
    Everything is so clear for me now.
    giphy.gif
    Awwwe!
    /pets bacon's kitteh
    Haflinger wrote: »

Wait...is this low key you sayin' we're getting those haflingery amazons back??
    IS IT?! :open_mouth:

@haswh I'm so glad is working as intended! <3
    I hope I didn't forget anything O..O

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Haflinger wrote: »

Wait...is this low key you sayin' we're getting those haflingery amazons back??
    IS IT?! :open_mouth:
    pqDTiqn.gif

I have been trying to write more, and uh ... stuff. o:) Somethin's gonna happen anyway.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Can I just say... Somewhere in the middle I lost trace of the events and chronology and girl, that happened even though I basically still know what happened *just call me Confused from now on, ty*
    Kalvin's pineapple takes a lot of the plague's seriousness away.
    And it is impossible to decide which explanation for Selene getting possessed by anti-Bastet's ghost is better: "Selene tries to seduce Oly in a dream (bc massive crush), and ends up (allegedly) woohooing Coltsfoot instead. She’s so freaked out and vulnerable after that, that it’s no biggie for Bastet’s spirit to possess her" or "Eventually Oly and Artemis get together and Selene is very sad (so sad that she lets herself get possessed by her dead grandma)" :joy: They're both priceless!
    When you read all of that in one go it's all so logical and at the same time, your mind just fails to grab said logic although you repeatedly tell it "but it is. It's facts." Like "Eventually, while the spirit is being exorcised from her body, Selene is able to escape, and wakes up in the middle of giving birth to Perseus’s daughter, and also a puppy" So easy, right? Just facts.
    In the end, my gen 3 favs are hands-down Nubbins and Balsam. 10/10 would adopt Balsam even if he kept getting pregnant. Guess you can make a lot of money with changeling spawn on the Hogwarts black market or give them to friends as a nice birthday present, right? Who wouldn't like that.
    And my goodness, Pili's bald head makes his death scene all the more dramatic! :o Because logic and facts. Don't ask.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    So many sadz kittehs and puppehs and ponehs about losing Pili.

... but then, surprisingly proud of my gal, Mauya for some reason. Sorry not sorry.
    Hey all, WagonFruit (not) here--she got hit pretty hard by Dorian and lost power for days, and while she finally got that back, she's still tragically without internet. :#

She wanted to let everyone know that she's not gone, just internet-deprived. <3 And she wanted to start posting chapters soon now that RoM is out, so I'm sure this is especially frustrating for her. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I just hope she's safe. Life comes first.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Thank you @LadyLobster for letting us know. I'm glad she is safe.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Thank God! :cold_sweat: And thank you @LadyLobster for not letting us worry any longer <3
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Waiting patiently and hoping for INTERNET soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hey all, WagonFruit (not) here--she got hit pretty hard by Dorian and lost power for days, and while she finally got that back, she's still tragically without internet. :#

She wanted to let everyone know that she's not gone, just internet-deprived. <3 And she wanted to start posting chapters soon now that RoM is out, so I'm sure this is especially frustrating for her. :scream:
    Thank you so much for letting us know. Me and other friends have been worrying for her this whole time and even though we assumed she's without power and Internet, it's a relief to know for sure it's nothing worse. Thank you again. Convey our well wishes to her if you can.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Glad the update could put your minds at ease! <3 She and her family are fine--RIP the contents of her fridge and freezer though, alas. Luckily Dorian hit once it had been downgraded some, but it still wreaked havoc on an area surrounded by water.

Terrible time to deal with it, immediately after a move when she's still settling in, but she says the lack of internet is helping her be more productive and get some more unpacking done! She doesn't even have a data plan atm thanks to the recent move. :#

But I'll be sure to pass on all your wishes, as well as any updates on her end! She's in a low-pop area, so unfortunately she's a low-priority customer, but she's going to try to ask for an ETA from her ISP. 🤞
    uduVcAP.png