Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the hottest NPC in all of TS4

Comments

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Caleb Vatore every day and twice on Sunday!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Gonna be the weird one here and say that I find Victor Feng very attractive. Thought he would be a jerk, but he's extremely friendly. He's also a flirt, so that soon lead to some homewrecking by one of my sims.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Makoa Kealoha and Babs L'Amour
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Hmmmmm ... Paolo does have a sweet face. He looks so nice and cute.

Maxis did design some of the women to be quite *ridiculous*. I'm not a fan of their take on her body proportions (same for Babs). Can't think of a woman who does stand out to me.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Unpopular opinion: None of them...
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 2019
    George Cahill, aged down to young adult. He's cute and he has this retro thing going on.

ABBZMD9.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Man, I'm starting to regret not taking caps from when Caleb and Akira were dating. Sounds like they'd be popular here! (Caleb is dating Johnny Zest now, who's quite pretty himself once you change his unfortunate hair and default jacket)

zVVoz0E.png

For most attractive, going solely by aesthetics, let's go with... both the Vatores (Lilith looks a lot better with different lipstick) and Johnny, as mentioned. Zoe Patel, Siobhan Fyres (if you fix her eyebrows), Yuki Behr (if you give her an actual waist that can support internal organs!), Joaquin Le Chien (minus the glasses), Miko Ojo, Penny Pizzazz, Supriya Delgato, Venessa Jeong, the entire Eclectic Arts household, Nalani Mahi'ai, Makoa Kealoha even if he did invite himself over to my main's place then kick over his bins, so rude, and the adorkable blonde in the RoM trailer.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    None of them are really my type, but I think Sergio Romero is the cutest (even though I don't like his first name - reminds me of a not so nice childhood "friend"), closely followed by J Huntington III (after I fix his outfit) and Noah Meyer (after I fix his nose).

As for the women, Bella Goth of course... Can't really think of any others at the moment because I don't usually play with premades, so they are in fact NPCs in my game.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Marcus Flex for me. Also, Dylan Sigworth from strangerville is criminally underrated.
    As for the girls, Bella ofc, Dina Caliente and Penny Pizzaz.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Caleb Vatore. He’s pretty mean to my sims though.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    My female sims tend to always have a relationship with Bjorn Bjergsen I can't help it (sorry Clara). Also Salim Benali. About the girls, I love Morgan Fyres.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm 50/50 between Salim Benali and Don Lothario.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Akira Kibo and Salim Benali for sure. 😍
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'll be the weird one and say that physically, I'll choose Vlad. Personality-wise, not so much, lol. No meanies for me.

I also think Victor and Caleb are pretty cute.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Summer Holiday is adorable <3
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    Paka'a Uha from Island Living is really pretty.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Don, Thorne, Caleb, J and Paolo after a bit of tweaking.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    ya know, I also find Bjorn Bergussen(sp?) to be oddly attractive.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Gonna be the weird one here and say that I find Victor Feng very attractive. Thought he would be a plum, but he's extremely friendly. He's also a flirt, so that soon lead to some homewrecking by one of my sims.

Not weird. I agree with this. After simply changing his hairstyle and clothing, he's a hottie.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Salim???? I'm gonna have to put him back in ym game again and see. lol

The dark skinned vampire in the trailer.
    Caleb Vatore
    One of the Sulani guys with all that hair.
    Bella Goth
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Absolutely none of them. I like the Goths but even they looked weird so I edited them. The devs are not good at making Sims, all their premades unappeal to me. Not all of them are necessarily hideous, but none stand out. The best looking Sims are the ones I make or find in the gallery and put in my game.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I personally think that Don Lothario is 10/10 would recommend to a friend

I wouldn't recommend Don to anyone, honestly. But he's 10/10 in beauty.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Let me see if I can get this thread back on track -

h18iwNt.png
    odqAMrN.png
    Shayna Felix - NPC public librarian from Willow Creek

Shayna (COULD BE) prettier if she's given different eyebrows! :/

(NOTE: I added Shayna to my family but haven't altered her yet. I only put her in CAS for the pics)

hEKeK5Y.png
    Her original eyebrows - yikes! They might work better on a different Sim, but they just don't seem to match her face very well.
    VIW3mMd.png
    Don't get me wrong - Shayna is cute but just needs a little TLC to give her the right look.

Is she a premade? I have never seen her.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Makoa and Caleb; but that new blond sim in Realm of Magic may be taking their place soon.

As far as I am concerned, if you are not playing them, they are NPCs. Technically you can play them but doesn't matter all that much really.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Cool seeing everyone's answers, tho none of what I've seen so far would be my top picks lol. For my money the premade sims in my game right now that I'd call "hot" are: Miko Ojo, Dirk Dreamer, Johnny Zest, Luna Villareal, Siobhan Fyres, Candy Behr, Venessa Jeong, Mark Eggleston, Alice Martin, Duane Talla, Kayla Flemming, and Nalani Mahi'ai. And if I had to make a top pick...oof, I'm really bad at that. Um, gimme a sec while I run a quick "bracket" lol.

Okay, my top pick ended up being Nalani Mahi'ai, but she's one of the mermaid premades so maybe doesn't count, so the runner up is Miko Ojo (which is also the first one I thought of, which might have been telling lol). Yeah, I think I really like Miko--before it got lost in a corrupted save, the closest thing I ever made to "self-sim" ended up marrying her XD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top