Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    akaseven wrote: »
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am disappointed in the MM. I was hoping for a CAS update like a chemistry system or story progression. We need more things that affect game play overall. I am never going to use most of these items.

I live in California, it's been way past 100 degrees. That's basically our summer and waiting for fall to hurry up and get here.

I also wanted to see something new in the gameplay, but I'm at least happy to see stairs, hoping they would just wrap up with the items. I hope that on the 20th anniversary we will receive some NPCs like thieves and firefighters and some additional systems ...

Ooh, I really want them back as well. With Firefighters they can be like doctors or actors, etc...where you can go to the station with them or have a rabbit hole. I can see that working, maybe they can only leave one the emergency is taken care of and after that, they can either go home or hang out at the station (they usually have beds, showers, etc....so they don't have to be forced to go home).
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Is Ohio southeast?

I consider is southwest.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Is Ohio southeast?

I consider is southwest.

Bwha? Then what's Illinois? Since that's further west than Ohio. Ohio is Midwest, along with Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and arguably Missouri.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I bought a gift card and now ready to buy Realm
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I am disappointed in the MM. I was hoping for a CAS update like a chemistry system or story progression. We need more things that affect game play overall. I am never going to use most of these items.

there must be a small attraction system. my generation 2 heirs wife cheated so i let him revenge cheat. it was supposed to be a one and done thing. but he got attracted to the other woman . when i said to him not gonna happen he threw up.

Interesting, I never seen that happen before. I have a jealous sim based off a character who got angry at my sim even though the guy flirted with her and not the other way around.

one of my other sims was in a relationship with a girl who was non commital so eventually i stopped trying to push them together and got my sim the commital one with someone else allof a sudden his roomate another girl was very intrested and vwry jealous. .........they ened up married.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    The only thing that I am trepidatious about (besides bugs for Mac users) is that usually when the Sims starts introducing Magic Packs it's the end of the line before a whole new Sims game comes out. And I JUST started Sims 4 this year! I can't afford a Sims 5!
    The only thing that I am trepidatious about (besides bugs for Mac users) is that usually when the Sims starts introducing Magic Packs it's the end of the line before a whole new Sims game comes out. And I JUST started Sims 4 this year! I can't afford a Sims 5!

They said they'll add more dlc after this and into next year
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I can't believe it's going to be released in a week. Today's my birthday so my older brother offered to pay for it. I'm brainstorming backstories already. :)
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
    erimurphey wrote: »
    I can't believe it's going to be released in a week. Today's my birthday so my older brother offered to pay for it. I'm brainstorming backstories already. :)

Luckily this convention coming up will distract me for a few days too bad it'll be over before 10th...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

Oh yes I keep forgetting about that. I need to get an EA Cash Card as I"ve got less then a dollar in my EA Wallet.

They've said that there are atleast 3 or more years left for TS4. Someone said that SimGuruDuke was considering extending it out to 5 more years.
    6 Days!!!!!

Oh yes I keep forgetting about that. I need to get an EA Cash Card as I"ve got less then a dollar in my EA Wallet.

I had to buy a 25$ card despite having a dollar on my Origin account.. Stupid taxes making it 21'50
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited September 2019
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Is Ohio southeast?

I consider is southwest.

Bwha? Then what's Illinois? Since that's further west than Ohio. Ohio is Midwest, along with Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and arguably Missouri.

Oh whoops, I got it confused with Oklahoma. :D In that case, it's Midwest.

And I'm from Utah, I should know my American Southwest :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I wish Realm of Magic would hurry up as the main discussion forums is even more out of control then usual and gotten over 40 notifications which I am just ignoring to be honest as I am not really interested, if those threads hadn't been closed yet anyways. I just want to play with magic.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    Only 5 days 🥰🥰🥰 I'm slowly starting to get impatient lol. I know it will go by fast but I'm so excited to start filling my magical school with magical objects! At least the stream is approaching fast <3

ETA: sorry, I meant to write 6 not 5 ;)
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
    Two days till Live Stream one person on a discord said we won't get any info cuz they don't wanna spoil too much.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Can it be September 10th yet, though?

Well we can amuse ourselves with LS Friday
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Only 5 days 🥰🥰🥰 I'm slowly starting to get impatient lol. I know it will go by fast but I'm so excited to start filling my magical school with magical objects! At least the stream is approaching fast <3

ETA: sorry, I meant to write 6 not 5 ;)

its ok you just wish it was five so do I by the way is anyone else grateful the clothing in making magic is normal because you guys know if there was a wizard hat all the npc would be wearing them with everything except the outfit for which it was intended
    more for sim kids and more drama please

its ok you just wish it was five so do I by the way is anyone else grateful the clothing in making magic is normal because you guys know if there was a wizard hat all the npc would be wearing them with everything except the outfit for which it was intended

There are no hats period in Realm.

There are no hats period in Realm.

That's kind of what @comicsforlife is saying, no?

@comicsforlife idc either way but you're definitely right that I don't want NPCs walking around in clothing only very few sims should be wearing so I don't mind there not being a large selection of hats xD And YES I do wish it was only 5. Soon it is though <3
  • DeathCoil13DeathCoil13 Posts: 36 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Is Ohio southeast?

I consider is southwest.

Oh whoops, I got it confused with Oklahoma. :D In that case, it's Midwest.

And I'm from Utah, I should know my American Southwest :D

Hey I'm from Utah too! <3
    edited September 2019
    @SimTrippy I wonder if we can "Bottle Fame, Stop Death even Brew Glory"
    @SimTrippy I wonder if we can "Bottle Fame, Stop Death even Brew Glory"

Yeah, looking forward to the potions thing. Which reminds me that I need to get cooking my dinner, so I can continue working on my RoM build <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top