Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What questions do you have about Island Living?

14567810...Next

Comments

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Will Sims be able to vacation if you have Outdoor Retreats in the new world, or is it only for residents?
    Like someone else mentioned it is a residential world, but you could make something like a bed and breakfast with a bar on it. I haven’t seen townies sleeping in the beds or anything when a lot is a bar. just doing what is normally done at bars. I took the boat wreck lot and made the first basement a nightclub, and a second basement floor a place for people to stay with beds and things like they were vacationing. If you want sims not to go to work then you can put a vacation ( with no work) on the seasons calendar. I also used a generic lot as a rental for some sims. Just be sure to use travel to and from to the lot. It was kind of funny, on the generic lot I had visitors just come in and start eating food and stuff. So when you cook, you might want to cook for 8. Some people use retail as a second lot too.

Great ideals :)

Also, you can use Park because a park is so like a vacation spot, you stay all day you cook, you play, can bring the kids, or have a honeymoon.and if you get sleepy you go find a bed which could look like a hotel. I do not know if Island Living have a park, but if it does, do not delete it just build on it, that way you get lots of people coming. You can even make a nice restaurant using the food table and punch bowl add on in the Vintage GlamourStuff Pack. also you can make it a Lounge to keep Sims coming.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • HoneyAuraHoneyAura Posts: 12 New Member
    Can you place a home that was built on land on the beach in this pack? There's a loft I'm in love with, but would also love to live on the beach <3
  • CassiLynne20CassiLynne20 Posts: 4 New Member
    Is there a way to unlock Terrain Tools in Sulani? I need a bigger lot, but need some more land vs water!
  • FrieaFriea Posts: 54 Member
    Mods fix a lot of the gripes and complaints I have about things that should be in the game not being in it. Then again.. its tedious to maintain and update all of it every time something major happens. I just patiently wait and hope things I want will be put in.... At least I try anyway
    fT4P3EZ.jpg
    ♥ Learn to Love Yourself
  • Sharky65Sharky65 Posts: 21 Member
    I don't know if i'm just missing something very obvious, but how the heck do you "Spray an invasive Species" for the conservationist career. I read what i could find on the net about it, and everything i've read says survey a plant and you will have the option to spray. I've surveyed dozens of things so far and i'm not seeing anything to do with spraying.
    Is there a way to unlock Terrain Tools in Sulani? I need a bigger lot, but need some more land vs water!

You can build on top of the water, as far as your land allows which is one square before the end on all sides.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    HoneyAura wrote: »
    Can you place a home that was built on land on the beach in this pack? There's a loft I'm in love with, but would also love to live on the beach <3

Sure, you may want to change the foundation, but sometimes it's not necessary.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Why is there a military style gas mask in the CAS items? Yes, it's white in the advertising, but it's still a gas mask like the ones we used in NBC training & drills.